Tainted Soul

What are you hiding ?

Minho's POV

I watched as the brat transformed. I never seen like this in my life. When he looked at Yuri you could feel the hatred rolling off of him. His crystal blue eyes sending a cold shiver down all our spins. What the was going on.

I felt like just got real. Like it was real when that guy died but now it's like really real.

Yuri gripped the sword in her hands tighter. She kept a straight face.

"I don't know what just happened to you but it doesn't change the fact that I will kill your you endangered species ." she snapped.

The brat just laughed. "You're funny. Are you trying to provoke me into killing you fast ?" he asked. "I won't do that. Since hyung died quick and easy. I'll make sure you die slow and hard." he spat. I flinched at his tone.

What the happened to that innocent little shy brat ? That puny weak smart kid ? That (I'll admit it) adorable sweet kid ?

What I was looking at now was someone totally different. It was like watching an angle turn into a demon.

"I need to wake up. I need to wake up. I need to wake up right now. This dream is cool anymore." I heard Onew-hyung mumble to himself. I turned to him. He was shaking. His hands and shoulders.

I put my arm around his shoulder trying to calm him down some. He didn't need to bring attention to himself. After all, she said she would kill him first if we did anything. I wasn't risking that chance. Yuri's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"What the did you just say ? Come at me brat. But first get past all my guards." she said and the guards began to move towards the brat.

As a fist flew at his face he caught it and flipped the person over breaking their arm. He used that guards body and threw it at a few at that moved towards him gaining some distance.

He dipped a couple kicks and jumped up in the air. He did a spin kick and hit four men at once. Making them all fall to the ground hard. He grabbed one guy by the head and slammed it into another guys. You could hear a cracking sound as they fell to the ground.

He kept defeating more and more men. Soon the number grew less and only the brat and about four guys were left. Surrounding them were piles of useless bodies. None dead though. I notice he didn't kill anyone.

"Ahh hello boys." he said sweetly. Well, as sweetly as his venomous voice could be. They all tensed up.

"No need to be stiff. You can easily step aside and let me get to her. After I kill her you'll all be free." he said.

"Tsk. Don't listen to him. If any of you step aside I will kill you myself." she hissed.

I mentally sighed. Damn. All of this was a little too much. Oh how I wish to be anywhere but here. Like at the dorm sleeping or practicing soccer. Something.

The four men advanced on the brat. I guess they didn't want to get killed by that witch.

The kid swiftly grabbed a guys arm and twisted it back. He held the guy and pushed into into another. Letting him go he grabbed ones leg and twisted it. A snap was heard as he broke it. The guy let out a cry.

Onew-hyung covered his ears. Trying to drown out the many sounds of pain. I held him closer. Just to let him know I was there. Key had moved closer to him to but his eyes was on the action.

The third guy went down and all that was left was one. The brat did a round house kick on his face knocking him out.

As he slowly stood up from his kick, Yuri eyes widen slightly. Her sword pointed directly at the brat.

If I was her I would be ting bricks right now.

If I hadn't been watching I would have missed it. In a blink off an eye the brat ran up to Yuri and easily deflected the blow of her sword and knocked it out her hand. He threw a punch at her face.

The way he fought with her was different. Much more vicious. Like letting out an untamed animal. His claws scratching at her skin. His fist hitting her body with so much force. His face filled with anger and pain. He was out to kill.

And I don't feel sorry for her.

 

**************************(Q-Q)**********************

Third Person POV

Kill. Kill kill kill.

That was the only thing on Taemin's mind.

No he didn't care if he was fighting like a animal. No he didn't care that his blows were so hard they broke bones. No he didn't care that he was fighting a girl.

He didn't care.

He didn't give two s.

He didn't give a rats .

He was intended to kill this . That was a must.

He had to avenge his kingdom. His family. His brother. The only way to do that was to get rid of the one that did all of this. That person was this women. This human. This beast.

Oh how he hated her so much right now.

He kicked her side again making her slam head first into the stairs. She coughed up blood at the impact. Her rips we broken. But did Taemin care ? No.

"I hate you." he said landing another blow and blocking one of hers at the same time.

"You took everything." he growled as he scratched her neck as she dipped his blow. He grabbed her by her hair and flipped her over. She landed on the ground with a thud. Her back arching up as she let out a cry of pain. Her sight filled with black spots for a quick second. When they went away she saw Jonghyun.

"Do something !" she cried. Jonghyun didn't know what to do. The light weight was on a whole different level than he. He couldn't take him on.

Taemin slammed his foot down on her stomach. More blood came out off and on Taemin's face. He frowned.

"Your blood smells horrid. Maybe because you're a tainted soul." he said as he pulled her up by her neck choking her.

"Fool ! Do something !" She choked out again at Jonghyun. She couldn't fight anymore. Everywhere hurt. Everywhere felt like hell. She could barely breathe at the tight grip the brat had on . Her eyes flickered to the sword. If only she could get it. She might have a chance.

Jonghyun saw where she was looking and ran towards it. He picked it up and pointed it at Taemin. Taemin wasn't facing him. His back towards his as he was choking the life out of the in his hands. Jonghyun lifted the sword up. As he was about to bring it down to slice Taemin in half he felt a sudden change in the boy.

Taemin turned his head towards him slowly.

"Put it down." he said lowly. Jonghyun did as he was told. But not by his own will.

"What the Jonghyun ! Kill him !" Yuri spat. Why couldn't he just kill him. How hard was it when he was right there.

"I can't." Jonghyun said.

"What do you mean ?!" Yuri wheezed out.

"He means exactly what he says. He can't kill me. Well not own his own will of course." Taemin said his claws digging into her neck drawling out blood.

"Ah ! What did you do ?" Yuri hissed. Taemin smiled.

"Nothing. He's just following orders. Now. I think it's time for you to die." He said. His hand went at her chest where her heart was. His hand began to dig through her flesh slowly. He wanted to make sure she felt all of this.

Yuri let out screams as she felt her skin being forcefully open and dug through. she wanted to die. Die right now. But Taemin wasn't going to give her that benefit. His hand was now inside her body. He sent her a smirk as he touched his prize. Her beating heart. It was racing. He gripped it. Yuri's screams grew louder.

"Filthy. So filthy." he said as he ripped her heart out her chest.

The screams stopped. Her body grew limp. Taemin smiled.

Everyone who was watching was shocked. Scared.

Taemin crushed her heart through his hands. Blood splattered all on his hands and arm. He dropped the heart and walked over towards his hyungs body.

He felt to his knees and ran a finger over the cut in his neck. He pulled his brothers body in his lap and touched his face. He ran a claw over his wrist. Making it bleed. He put his wrist towards his brothers neck and the blood dripped on the cut. As his blood made contact with his hyung it began to heal. Stitching his neck back together. His hyung gasped in a deep amount of air as he took a breath of life.

Taemin lad him down gently. He got up and looked at Jonghyun.

"Carry him." he commanded. Jonghyun immediately walked over there.

Taemin turned his attention towards his other hyungs. He walked over their slowly. He was suddenly becoming dizzy. His stumbled as he tried to walk a bit faster.

Minho, Key and Onew backed up as he moved closer. They didn't know what he was going to do.

Taemin walked up to Minho with his head down. Minho gasped as those blue eye looked at him with tears.

"Catch me." Taemin said before his world went black.

 

___________________________________________

AN- Konnichiwa guys. Are you happy ? Excitied ? Thrilled ? Sad ? Egar for more ? Well to bad.Jk jk. I'll update soon ne. Hope you enjoyed.

Ja Ne~