Getting to know the suspects.

What are you hiding ?

Third POV

"Hey Min-Min is your cute little roomie up yet ?" Onew asked taking a bite of Minho's breakfast.

"I don't know and I don't care." Minho answered and snatched his food away.

"You don't have to be so mean." Onew pouted.

They heard the opening of a door and turned to see Taemin in large pajamas. He rubbed one eye and yawned.

"Annyeong hashimnikka." he greeted them.

Minho tisked while Onew cooed.

"Aww ! Good morning Taemin-dongsaeng. Would you like something to eat. I'm sure Minho would make you something." Onew said.

"I don't know who lied to you but...that's not what's going to happen." Minho said.

"Hey be nice ! He is your-" Onew started but Taemin cut him off.

"It's alright Onew-hyung. I'm perfectly capable of making my own self some breakfast." Taemin said.

"Exactly." Minho mumbled.

Who pissed in his lemonade.

"Anyway." Onew started looking at the maknae "You should eat and get dressed quickly. School starts in 30."

The youngest eyes popped out wide. He poured some cereal quickly and started stuffing his face in. Then he jumped in the shower. After his 10 minuet shower he got changed. He came out wearing black skinny jeans with chains. He had on a yellow graphic t-shirt with matching converses. He added many variety of bracelets and such on his arms. He did all of this in a whooping 15 minuets.

"Yay ! Okay do you have your schedule ?" Onew asked happily. Taemin nodded. Pulling it out of his pocket. Onew took it out of his hand politely and read it. "Yes we have some of the same classes !." He exclaimed. "Wait I'm two years higher than you. You're pretty smart than."

Taemin blushed at the complement. The clearing of a throat gained their attention.

"We have to go. Not that I care if you're late." Minho said and walked out the dorm.

The boys who had been left pouted. Minho was a cold guy.

 

******** :) ********

Taemin's POV

Douche. I thought as I watched the froggy eyed boy leave. Onew and I followed after.

When we entered the school my eyes went wide. It was huge ! How don't these kids get lost. Soft giggling threw me out of my thoughts.

"It's not as big as it seems Taemin-dongsaeng. After a while you'll know the place like the back of your hand." Onew said. I nodded. That's what I intended.

The bell rung for first class and many students quickly scattered around the halls.

"Wow. I have to go." Onew said looking at his watch. " Do you need help finding your class ?" He asked.

I shook my head. It would be better if he wasn't around when I roam the halls.

"Come on New-New." Minho said grabbing his arm and tugging them to class without sparing me a glance.

"Hey ! Don't call me that Min-Min !" Onew faint shout flowed through the hall before he was gone.

Them being gone was good. Them being gone gave me time to think. Time to observe. See what I'm dealing with here.

I walked to my first class. Advance Chemistry. FML. The only class I hate. With a passion.

I knocked on the door then opened it.

"Annyeong." The teacher greeted. Giving me a bright smile. "Please great yourself to the class ?" she asked.

"Annyeong. My name is Lee Taemin. I'm 15. Please treat me well." I greeted with a bow.

A hush of whispers flowed through the classroom.

"Aigoo he's soo cute~!"

"He's a baby !"

"Is this even his class ?"

"Do you think I can get with him ?"

"Stop starring at him he might think you're creepy."

"God I feel like a e."

I heard every single word and took a step back.

"Taemin-ah please sit down next to Mr. Woo. Mr.Woo raise your hand." the teacher said.

A guy with light brown hair raised his hand. I slowly walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey I'm Kevin. It's nice to meet you. Taemin-ah." Know known as Kevin said with a smile. I smile timidly back and nodded my head.

The class went on about the physics of this and that and mixtures of so and so. I didn't pay attention to the teachings. I paid attention to my surroundings. So far nobody seemed suspicious. That made them even more suspicious. A faint burning in the tips of my hands flared up.

The bell rung signaling the next class.

I quickly got up and dashed through the door without notice. The burning faded away.

Next class was history. I breeze though that and went straight to Calculus. I saw Onew waving at me.

"Sit next to me !" He called and pushed the person that was about to sit next to him away. The dude that Onew pushed was about to punch the living daylights out of Onew until he saw the look he was giving him.

"I'm sorry hyung. Can my sit here please ?" He asked with wide eyes.

"I ah I um er sure, sure." the guys said rubbing the back of his neck and sat at a different seat.

I sat down with an eyebrow raised.

"What ?" Onew asked.

"D-Do you know what you just did hyung ?" I asked him. He shook his head confused.

"You just stopped a guy from beating the crap out of you just by giving him the puppy eyes." I said.

"I did ?" he asked.

Man he's dense.

"Okay class please turn to page 143 and start questions 1-10." Teacher-noona said. The class groaned.

No one suspicious here.

**

"Lunch lunch we're going to eat lunch. Lunch lunch~" Onew sang as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"Y-You have a wonderful voice hyung." I mummer out. He stopped singing and gave me a bright smile.

"Thank you ! I love singing. So does Key. Min-Min does rapping. Do you have something you like to do ?" He asked as we got our food.

I nodded. "I like to dance."

"Really ? Maybe you should show me sometime if you like dongsaeng." he said.

I turned around to follow him to a table when I slightly bumped into someone.

"Mianhamnida." I apologized bowing then looked up to see the Minho.

He tisked again and brushed passed me.

Like I said before. Douche.

 Kevin Woo isn't he adorable.

___________

AN- YAY Konnichiwa my readers. I finally am done this chappy. I want to thank a few subscribers first.

@shirokuroi @noipirit @jellee

@deeclemmy @Koalaber @Arienna @puspaasri @Alexsmile101 @immiwi @jellycakes012 @ChelsaJosephine

@leehomshineef4231 @missRAWR

THANK ALL OF YOU !! <3

Secondly Keep on trying to guess what Taeminnie is. Also should I make Onew gay ? If so then with who ? Suggestions pwease.

Ja Ne