The First Suspicious Suspect.

What are you hiding ?

"Arsh ! Frog don't glomp me like that. You know you're like 80 ft 90. Geez." Jonghyun said pushing me off him gently. I flicked his forehead.

"Be quiet." I said. Then smiled.

"So you're back for good now ?" I asked.

Jonghyun went somewhere with his family for a while. Something about one of his relatives dying and they had to take care of property problems and wills. Or so Jonghyun says. You never really know with him.

"Yup. Now enough about me let's party before some wild fangirl spots me and I wont be able to enjoy my night." he said and pulled me to the dance floor.

We danced for a bit and soon I got really into it. Though no alcohol was in my system I was feeling the toxic of the party. Pretty soon I lost Jonghyun somewhere. A flash of blond going into a different room stated where he was going. I mentally frowned. He always leaves me.

Taemin's POV

Wow I really let myself go. It's been a while since I danced without care. Danced at all. After getting away from the crowd I went to have a look around.

Teenagers at parties are never good.

I made my way through some people and ended up in a different room. It was a tad bit quieter in here but not by much. All the drunkards were tumbling and stumbling about. I winced as one guy fell through an open window. That had to hurt.

I then made my way upstairs into the hallway. No one was really up here. Walking through the hall I heard a few groans and moans. Okay let me turn back around this way and-oof !

"Owwie." I mumbled when my made contact with the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry.." A voice said.

"I-It's alright." I said looking up. I was met with a hand. Past that was blond no wait blond and yellow ...no platinum blond, golden yellow and brown hair. Wow. That's kind of pretty cool.

I took the hand thankfully and the guy pulled me up. I almost flew past him but he settled me with my wrist.

"Woah you're light as a feather." he said.

"Sorry ?" I said confused. He just laughed. Then he stopped and I could literally see something click in his head.

"Ah." he bowed "Annyeong. I'm Kim Jonghyun." he said smiling.

" Lee Taemin." I bowed back.

"Hey do you mind ?" he asked.

"Mind w-what Jonghy-whaa" I cried as he picked me up by my waist. What the heck is he doing ? He then started walking some and spun around slowly. Then he put me down.

I gave him the whole are you insane look.

"You're like paper. How much do you weigh.?" he asked.

"Um.."

"Wait we don't even know each other haha. So you're new here ?" he asked. I nodded. "Don't talk much do you?" I shook my head.

"Welp Ima go. Later." he said after a moment of silence and walked away.

What an odd guy.

"Taemin baby there you are !" I heard someone shout. I saw Key walking towards me with a happy looking Onew.

"Lets go. It's getting late." Key said and we left the party.

As we were leaving I saw a flash of red and then it was gone.

******************(6_6)******************

"And make sure you are up ealy tomorrow because I'm picking our your clothes okay." Key finally finished. I smiled shyly and nodded.

"Okay Key-umma. Goodnight."

With that done I took a quick shower. After that I checked my visual and past recordings.

Nothing unusual nor suspicious.

These guys were good.

I then remembered the red flash of light.

But not that good.

I closed my laptop and thought about my days events. Such a long weird day. Hopefully all the days aren't long. I want to get this done and over with. I want to go home. I miss my people. I miss the old days. I miss when I had nothing to worry about. I miss him. I wish life was back to sprinkles and sunshine.

Enough of the depressing thoughts let me think about the party.

The party.

The party was in a way interesting. I let loose for a while and even met a weird person.

Jonghyun.

He scared the crap out of me. I didn't even feel him behind me. How is that possible. I am able to detect the slightest presence but then this random guy comes along and suddenly I can't.

A smile came across my face.

Kim Jonghyun thank you.

For really being suspicious.

 

____________________________

AN- Konniciwa.

Dear mother of God I'm not liking my progress of the story. I think I need to speed up but then again slow my roll ya know. But anyways JONGHYUN-OPPA !! WHOOT !! Whose happy ?!

Well okay then

Hoped you enjoyed.

Ja Ne