Dancing...Prince ?

What are you hiding ?

"Hey Taebaby you want to go to a party tonight ?" Key asked me. I shoked my head. Unsure.

"I-I don't know..." my voice trailed off.

"Please it'd be fun. You can meet new people and also have a good time." He begged.

"What would be fun ?" Onew asked popping out of nowhere.

"This party. I heard he's back. You know you want to go hyung if he's going to be there." Key said with a knowing look. Onew blushed. He ? Who are they talking about.

"I'll go. B-but not because he's going to be there. I'm going for the fun of it." Onew said. Key gave him the really look. "Ah Taemin-ah please come with. Pleaseee~" he said with the puppy dog face. God his aegyo is good.

"Fine." I mumbled.

"Yay !" Key and Onew shouted happily.

"Now I can pick you out something nice to wear." Key said and started walking towards my closet. My eyes widen some. I have important stuff in my bags.

"No need Key. I got this." I said pulling his hand of the knob of my room door.

"But." He started but I gave him the "stern look." He sighed a fine.

A couple hours later we were all dressed and ready for the party.

That's when Minho decided to walk through the door in his soccer get up looking sweaty and hot. Not that hot. The " it's a million degrees I'm about to die" hot.

He looked at us with a questioning look.

"Where are you guys going ?"

"Party. Want to come ?" Key asked.

"Is he going ?" Minho said gesturing to me. My eyes narrowed unnoticeably. So what if I'm going.

"Yup." Onew said happily.

"Then no." he said and walked to the bathroom. Minuets later the sound of running water was heard.

"Well then. Don't mind him Tae. He's not as mean as he seems. Just let him warm up to you okay.?" Key said.

I nodded but in my head a wave of rude thoughts were spitting out. We left for the party.

*************(~^-^)~ ~(^-^~)*************

We walked to this flat outside of the school. There was music blasting. People could be seen inside and outside the house dancing chatting and playing games. Nothing illegal or anything. Where the school was at we couldn't get alcohol and the security was very tight. But obviously not tight enough.

We walked in and people immediately greeted Key and some even to Onew.

"So what do you want to do ? Drink... whatever soda they have, eat, dance, play games. Or chill.?" Key asked us.

"Um... Oh my gosh is that chicken ?!" Onew immediately ran off.

"Okay eating for Onew-hyung. How about you Taebaby ?" Key asked me. I shrugged. I was never good at parties. Especially there kind type. Back at home I just watched because the gatherings were so boring.

"Um.. Umma d-do you mind if I walk around. You can go play-or I-I mean have fun." I stuttered out. Key just smiled and nodded.

As he left I looked around. Wild raged teenagers where going wild at this party. But that doesn't mean that they weren't having fun. I see smiles and laughter mostly everywhere. Aren't they a little too happy ? 

The base to the beat kicked up and more people moved to the dance floor. I subconsciously started making my way over there to. The beat was getting to me and urge to just let go and dance was becoming hard to ignore.

As I reached the danced floor my body began moving to the song. As the beat picked up tempo I began popping and adding a little b-boy flare. People began moving out of my way to let me dance freely. The DJ noticed this and started mixing to the song. Giving the beat a nice vibe to it that  I could easily dance to.

I was in my own little world so I failed to notice that everybody had stopped dancing to look at me. I was in my zone. My leisure. And boy did it feel good.

 

Minho's POV

I sighed one again. I'm so bored. There really was nothing to do. I didn't want to practice. It was too late. Also everyone was the that party. So no friends to call to hang out. A decision was made in my head. Just go to the party. It's not like I'll see the little brat there unless I was looking.

I put on some nice clothes and headed to the party. Entering I did not expect the sight.

The crowd on the dance floor was in a circle watching someone dance. The person who was dancing body moved like liquid. The movement flowing through them like they were born to dance. What did that guy from Step Up 3 say ? Born from a boom-box ? Yeah. That's exactly what this guy was.

Talent like this just happen, you have to be born to do it. After the kid is done dancing I should talk to him. Maybe learn a few moves.

That was until I saw his face.

The brat. Even though I'm only a year older. He's a brat.

He stopped dancing and came back to reality. A heavy blush even in this light was seen across his face. People started clapping and cheering. He quickly scurried out of there.

"Is that my little froggy ?!" A voice was shouted at me. I turned around and instantly smiled and gave the person a big hug.

"Jonghyun-hyung."

 

______________________________________

An- Konnichiwa guys. I'm having some Jongyu in this story so beware. Hehe. It will come up soon. And so might a few of Taemin's secrets. Also Sorry it's been a while. School is catching up because it's ending soon. And soon as summer hits you guys will have all my wonderful creations of stories. So keep reading ne. And enjoy.

Arigato !

Ja Ne <3