What did you do ?

What are you hiding ?

Minho's POV

"What the is this ?" Key asked as we watched metal shutters and bars come down on the windows and doors.

"Omo ! What did I tell you guys. Now we're going to die !" Onew shouted.

"Hyung get a hold of yourself no we wont." Key said.

"Well you might." Yuri-noona said coming from some random room.

"Wh-what ?" I said. The hell is she talking about.

"I said you might Mr. I rarely talk but when I do it's barely intelligent." she said.

Our jaws dropped. Just a minuet ago she was nice. Now she's being a-

". Excuse me ?" Key asked.

"I'm sure you heard me. Now tell me the real reason why you brats are here. You're friends with that piece of aren't you." she spat.

"Who ?" Onew-hyung asked.

"Shut up for brains. I was asking the only intelligent in your little group. The diva." she said. Onew-hyung pouted. Key glared. I was still confused.

"You know why we are here. We're waiting to get picked up because our car ran out of gas." Key said.

"Well I think you're lying. So you're going to stay right here where I can see you. Any sudden movement that I don't like and the dubu one get's it." she hissed.

Taemin's POV

"Hyung let's follow her. She is the only way out of this. If we defeat her. We can finally go home." I said. He nodded and started to crawl through the next rooms. Following the beast sent.

We ended up in the living area and what I saw shocked me,

There was the beast hissing venom like normal. But who she was hissing it at shocked me.  It was Key-umma, Onew-hyung and Minho ?

What in the world was going on.

Soon men came running from all sides and surrounded them.

"Make ANY sudden movement." she said.

"We didn't even do anything !" they yelled. Onew-hyung looked like he was about to burst into tears. Key-umma was ready to punch a certain beast in the face and Minho was glaring.

A certain chuckling drew everyone attention to the top of the grand stairs.

"J-jonghyun-ah.." Onew-hyung whispered.

"What are you doing out bastard ?Didn't I tell you to stay in your room until I needed you ?" Beast said.

"But you do need me ajumma." Jonghyun said walking down the stairs casually. The beast growled at the name. Jonghyun ignored her.

"Come out come out where ever you are light weight. I know you're here. I can feel you." he said making his way through the beast's men.

So he couldn't feel hyung ? I wonder why. Is it the same reason I can't feel him.  I was about to ask my bother something when he put his fingers to his lips. Telling me to shush. He silently crawled further into the room. 

My eyes flickered between him and Jonghyun. Jonghyun seemed to be oblivious to hyung as he was looking around for me.

What hyung did next almost made me gasp out loud. He let go of the ceiling and aimed his leg to kick Jonghyun But before he could Jonghyun blocked it. Everyone was startled.

"You almost got me. Now what are you ?" Jonghyun asked as my brother dropped gracefully.

"Something you're trying to be." Hyung said as he twisted his body in the air and side a spin kick on Jonghyun. Jonghyun blocked most of it but still felt the impact.

They soon were in a graceful dance. Hyung being the offender while Jonghyun trying to defend himself from hyungs powerful hits. They reversed roles often.

The guards seem to get out of their shock as they tried to help Jonghyun. But hyung was to strong for him. He blocked their moves and hit their presser points paralyzing their bodies.

"Don't interferer !" the beast yelled as she just watched ten men get taken down by one man.

"Find the brat !" she yelled and they all scattered.

Minho's POV

I watched as this guy just fell from no where and started kicking Jonghyun's . He skillfully took down ten men at the same time. Well . I'm glad he's on our side.

When Yuri-noona...wait not even noona anymore. When Yuri sent all her men to go look for the brat something clicked in my head.

Her voice. It sounded familiar. Brat. Her voice. Woman.

Holy .

"You have the brat !" I said. Key and Onew were confused for a minuet until everything clicked in their heads.

"What the hell ! Give me back my Tae-baby." Key growled.

"You took Taemin-ah from us. Why ?" Onew-hyung asked,

"Why ? Do you even know what that brat can do to our kind. He will kill us all. I'm just trying to kill him first before he does it and people like you are getting in the way. Now when he dies you call all go on your merry way." she said.

Before we could say anything the boy who was fighting Jonghyun cried out in pain. Everyone's attention went to him.

Jonghyun was standing over top of him smiling evilly. He had the guys arm twisted in a way no arm should be twisted His body was on the ground as Jonghyun was stepping oh his back. I heard a snap. did he just break his ribs ?

"Hyung !" a voice cried out and we all looked up.

Taemin's POV

I jumped down from the ceiling and landing in front of Jonghyun. He kicked my brother aside and smirked evily at me.

"Hold him." he told the men. They pulled my brother roughly making him cry out in pain.

"Hyung !" I took a step forward but Jonghyun blocked my path.

"So light weight you finally decide to show. This pathetic thing is your hyung ? I expected more." Jonghyun said. I growled. I was about to punch him in his face when the beast called out.

"Ah ah ah brat. I don't think you want to do anything risky. Especially when I have your friends and you brother. I can easily kill them." she said patting my hyungs head like he was an animal. I narrowed my eyes. I wasn't in a good position.

My eyes scanned the room. One, two, three, four- about thirty guys were surrounding us. Ten were at my 'friends' and the rest at me.

"You wouldn't do anything." I spat.

"Oh really ?" she said raising an eyebrow. She patted my brothers head one last time before roughly pulling his hair, making his head tilt.

"You know you're mother and father were just like this before I killed them. Your mother first. Your father. He was broken. He tried to kill me but by the time he moved I already his power dry." she gripped my brothers neck. "I might not can get to your power but that doesn't mean I can't kill you. And since your dear little brother is alright. I think it's time for you to die." She said and pulled out something.

My eyes widen.

"No." I whispered and suddenly ran forward. Jonghyun being the quick bastard he is caught me and put my body in a vice lock. I struggled to get out his grip. I have to save my hyung. My only family.

"Yes. Goodbye dear Prince." she said and sliced my brothers neck.

Blood gushed out quickly as splattered onto the floor. She threw his body to the ground and it went limp.

I stopped struggling.

"Hyung." I said softly.

He wasn't dead.

"Hyung get up." I said louder.

He isn't dead.

"Hyung please." my voice cracked.

He can't be dead.

The beast chuckled.

"Well isn't this just sad. Your kind can actually shed tears." she laughed. "Don't worry you'll see your brother soon."

My whole body shook.

I was alone. I don't like being alone. It reminded me of the past. Reminded me of always being alone. I had nobody. Nobody wanted me. Except hyung. Now hyung is gone. I'm alone.

One of the scariest things in life was being alone. Nobody wanted it. You might say you want to be alone but then you long for contact of somebody. Someone. Loneliness. It's a vulnerability.

I have that now. She took it away. She just took everything from me. Everything.

My body was shaking.

Tears poured out of my eyes.

No. I wasn't sad.

My hands twitched.

I was getting mad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*************************************(OoO)**************************************

 

 

 

 

 

Third POV

Jonghyun let the boy go like he was holding lava. He backed away quickly.

The boy. Something was different. He was giving off a different aura.  Normally Jonghyun could feel his presence was one of... innocence. When you felt him you get this happy feeling of that things were right. That everything will be okay. His presence was one of warmth. Like the sun. He shone. He was bright.

But right now.

Right now he was dark.

What Jonghyun felt was like death.

Like the pits of hell just opened up and him in.

It made him want to hide. Want to run away.  Get far, very far away from the boy.

"What did you do ?" he whispered. They looked at him like he was crazy.

"What ?" Yuri asked.

"What the did you just do ?" He asked louder.

The boy chuckled. All eyes were on him now. He was on the ground. His head hanging.

Then something happened.

His black hair changed from it's normal black to a fiery red. His claws crew out long. His skin became paler.

The room temperature dropped.

The young teen stood up and they all gasped. His once brown eyes are now a icy blue. They gave off a feeling of death.Like they could freeze your soul. His fangs shown as he smiled twisted.

On his arm was a mark. It looked like two vines wrapped around his arm and stopped on the other side of his elbow. One vine was glowing a fierce red like his hair while the other seemed to be almost nonexistent. On each vine was one butterfly. The one on the non-existent vine was glowing.

Taemin started laughing. He started laughing hard.

This sent a shiver of fear down everyone.

He suddenly stopped.

He looked at Yuri. His eyes held so much hatred. Yuri grip tightened on the sword she was holding. She had a feeling it was useless.

"You." Taemin said. His voice was slightly different from it's usual tone. This one held venom.

"You took my hyung. So how about I take your life."

 

_________________________________________________________

AN- Konnichiwa ! I freaking did it. I updated. I'm an idiot guys. Baka. Dobe no baka. I have to wake up at 7 AM tomorrow and I finished this at 1 AM. I'm going to be dead to the world tomorrow. Watch. Well anyway you guys don't know how hard it was writing Jonghyun-kun as a bad guy when in my other story he's all nice and sweet.  But. I did it. Like a boss.  I hope you enjoyed this chappy. Hard as crap typing this when I'm listening to SHINee's beautiful voices singing. I stopped like 1000 times but I did it. Enjoy. Comments are love.

Ja Ne~