Personality Change Part 1

What are you hiding ?

Minho's POV

It's been a couple days since Taesun-sshi and the brat told us about themselves. Who would of know though. I still can't believe that he isn't from here. He looks so human. Except when he killed that lady but other than that he looks human. Same with his hyung. Those two have been un seperatable. Who wouldn't. They haven't seen each other in four long long years.

Right now him and his hyung were practicing their martial arts skills in our closed yard. They were really good not that I'll admit that out loud. The brats hyung was on the offensive side. Throwing punches and kicks here and there while the brat himself was defensive. Blocking them and dodging out of the way he wouldn't get hurt. The tables turned when the brat grabbed his hyungs arm before it could reach his face and twisted it behind his back. His hyung flipped him over onto the ground and jumped out of the way when the brat tried to swipe at his feet. The brat got up and did a spin kick getting his brother in the face.

All of us who was watching went wide eyed as his the older of the two fell to the ground.

"Taesun-hyung !" Onew-hyung cried.

"You really hit him !." Key said. "Why'd you-"

But before he could utter another word Taesun-sshi swiped at the brats leg making him fall onto the ground. He then straddled him one hand tight around his neck while the other drawing back to punch him.

"Stop !" Minseok-hyung and I shouted at the same time. We both got up and separated them. I pulled the brat away while hyung grabbed his brother.

They both started struggling as they noticed they were separated.

"Let me hit him back !" the brat said trying to jump out of my arms. His hands swiped at his hyungs face. Taesun-sshi hissed at his brother baring fangs.

The ?

Minseok-hyung pulled them father apart then.

"Let me go human." Taesun-sshi said.

"No and stop calling me human." Hyung said tightening his grip around the others waist.

"Whatever. Anyways. Haha Minnie. I got the first and last hit." Taesun-sshi said then stuck his tongue out childishly.

This would have been really adorable if the brat wasn't trying to kill him from my arms.

"We're not letting you two go until you calm down." I said. They both struggled for a for more minuets before giving up. Minseok-hyung dragged Taesun-sshi into the house.

"I'll just get him in his sleep. Kekeke." I heard the brat mumble to himself.

Again.

The ?

I am so not getting used to these two..demon...monster...alien...type things.

"Meany-ho could you let me go now ? I'm thirsty from all that fighting." The brat whined. I actually forgot I was holding him. My arms quickly unraveled from around his waist and he happily skipped into the house.

What a weird kid.

**************************************************(tO_e)**************************************************************

Third Person POV

Taemin and Taesun were sitting at the table chatting with Key and Onew. Telling them stories about their lives in their world.

"And then and then Hyung healed it's leg. It was so awesome !" Taemin said in awe. Onew eyes were wide in interest and Key was smiling.

"Minnie-ah. It's time to go to bed okay." Taesun said.

"But hyung I'm not tired." Taemin whined.

"Just for whining and lying you get to clean up the table."

"Ha !" Minho laughed.

"And you get to help him with the dishes." Minseok added patting his dongsaengs hair softly.

Now it was Taemin's turn to laugh. He stuck his tongue out at Minho as the rest of them began to get ready for bed. Soon it was just them two. Taemin cleaning the dishes as Minho dried them off and put them away.

It was comfortable silence between the rivals.

That was until Taemin clumsily slashed his hand on the knife he was cleaning. He instantly dropped it with a gasp and bit his bottom lip.

"Crap !" he whispered to himself as the blood began to pool and dripped. Minho looked over and his eyes widened. He quickly grabbed the first aid kit from a cabinet and carefully pressed down on the cut.

"Sss." Taemin hissed hand flinching back slightly.

"Really. You hiss at a little cut but when you get punched in the face you don't even blink an eye." Minho said while caring to the youngers hand.

"Shut up Meany-ho. You didn't have to do this." Taemin pouted.

This kid is freaking adorable Minho thought suddenly. Why ? He doesn't know.

"I know..." his deep voice said as he wrapped the bandage around Taemin's hand.

"Then why are you ?"

That was something Minho didn't think off. Something else he didn't know. He did all of this on instinct. His mind blinked out. Why was he doing this ?

Taemin pouted. He didn't really like being ignored. Who does.

He was about to say something witty but when he felt the confusion roll off of the older and smack him in the face he bit his tongue. Was something wrong ?

"Yah ! Meany-ho. We're done anyways. Stop staring at me and finish drying these while I go to bed." Taemin snapped pulling the older out his thoughts.

Minho blinked before letting out a tch and shoved Taemin's head softly.

Taemin stuck his tongue as he began walking out the kitchen. But before he left he stopped.

"Thank you. Minho-sshi." he mumbled. A blush spreading across his cheeks and he quickly ran upstairs.

"Aish this kid." Minho mumbled to himself. A little smile making it's way on his face.

*******************************************(:D)************************************************

"I go back to school today hyunggie. What are you going to do without me ?" Taemin was talking to his hyung as the rest got ready to go back to school.

"I won't be far Minnie. I just have to go to this place called Collage." Taesun said simply patting the youngers head.

"It's College hyung not collage." Taemin corrected him with a pout. He didn't want his hyung to separate with him. Not after so long.

"Don't pout Minnie. Just wait till I heal and heat season is over. Please try not to get . Command Jonghyun to watch put for you arraso ?" Taesun said pulling his dongsaeng into a hug. The later nodded and hugged his hyung tight.

"You try not to get to hyung, You're to cute for the human eye." Taemin said pulling back with a smile.

"And you're two adorable for anyones eye. Be safe Minnie-ah. I'll be back in a week to check up on you. You know how to contact me if something is wrong."

Taesun then grabbed his brothers arm and touching the seal. Orange flames came out of his palms and wrapped around the seal. Taemin gasped.

"Incase you're in danger." he said before pushing the younger into the car.

"Now you guys have a safe trip back okay." Mrs.Choi said with tears in her eyes.

"Umma don't cry. You do this every time." Minho said sighing.

"Shh Minnie. Just let her let it out." Minseok said before ruffling this brothers hair.

"Goodbye !." They all say as they watched them drive away.

Minseok turned to his crying mother and Taesun.

"Umma..he left."

"I know.." she sniffed. "I'm going to go make a cake. And eat it by myself. Then I'm going to cry about how much weight I just gained from that cake, then I'm going to the gym." she said sadly as she slowly walked back into the house.

"Are all human mothers like that ?" Taesun asked.

"No. Well..I don't know. Maybe. But that's just mom. She'll bounce right back to happiness in a day. Now come on. Let's get you ready for 'collage' kekeke." Minseok laughed as he older/younger into his car.

 

***************************************(o-O)************************************

"We're back at school. We're back at school. Yay !~" Onew sang as he parked into the school's private lot and they all hopped out of the car.

"Why are you so happy ?" Jonghyun asked with a frown. School to him. Thank Shisus he only has one more year of school left.

"Because everything is back to normal now. Well kind of normal." Onew said as his eyes flickered to the red head boy getting out the car. He yawned an stretched from the long right. His tiny fists stretching up in the air making his shirt rise showing his cute flat tummy.

His eyes opened show clear blue orbs that is anything but  normal in Korea. Taemin gave a smile to his Onew-hyung as he walked towards them. He didn't have any bags because he didn't bring anything. And all his clothes came from his powers so...

"Let's go to our dorm Meany-ho." he said with his hands behind his head.

"Don't call me that brat and it's not like you have bags to carry." Minho said  pulling on his three heavy bags. Taemin tsked before moving towards him. He tapped the bags with his hand as a blue ice seemed to cover them before they disappeared.

"What the fuc-heck was that ?" Minho asked.

"They're in our dorm. Now let's go Minho-sshi."

"Wow. Cool." Onew said with awe. He looked over at Jonghyun. "C-can you do that t-to ?" he asked shyly. Not wanting to insult the other or anything. Jonghyun made a face before running his hands over Onew's bags before an eerie fog surrounded them and they disappeared with a soft pop !

"So cool !" Onew squealed cutely while clapping his hands. Jonghyun quickly adverted his eyes at the adorable sight. It made him feel weird.

They all got into their respected dorms. Taemin quickly went into his room to see if there was any damage. To his surprise their wasn't really. Just a few broken shards here and there but he quickly cleaned it up. He saw all his stuff out though. Weapons, laptop, clothes. Ahh so this is how they found him. By sneaking through his things. Nice.

"Wait...WHO KNOWS MY PASSWORD ??!!!"

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

AN- Konnichiwa. Aish. This is late. So terribly terribly late. Gomen. Gomen nasai. I'll blame this on school and my laziness. Plus my mom making me get out my room for the past weeks. :(. Gomen. Well I'll update as soon as possible. Hope this chapter doesn't as much as I think it does. Please comment. They are inspiration.

Ja Ne~