Explaining some things the long way.

What are you hiding ?

Taemin's POV

We all moved into a private living area and sat down on the couches and chairs. Taesun-hyung sat down first and pulled me into his  lap. His nose against my shoulder as I thought about what to say.

Okay where do I began. From the beginning or just tell them that hyung and I are princes from a whole different world. The latter sounds better to explain because the beginning is just to long.

"Well Hyung and I are princes." I started.

"WE KNOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !" Jonghyun snapped. How dare he interrupt and yell at me. My eyes connected with his. I gave him a full smile with my eyes curving up cutely and everything.

"Jjongie-hyung~" I said in a sing-song voice. My other hyungs looked at me confused but I wasn't worried about them right now.

"What ?" he spat. This bastard. He's so lucky we're not alone.

"If you ever yell at me again." I said sweetly but then my voice turned venomous. "I'll hurt you." I said giving him an eyes smile before going back to what I was saying.

"Taesun-hyung and I aren't exactly from here per say."

"So you guys aren't from Korea ?" Key-umma asked.

"We aren't but that's not what I meant. I meant we're not from this world."

"You're aliens ??!!" Onew-hyung shouted surprised.

"Wha-no ! I mean..are we considered aliens hyung ?" I asked my brother.

"Ani"he said.

"Okay. No Onew-hyung we're not aliens."

"Then where are you from ?" Meany-ho finally spoke. Aww now he's interested.

"We're from a place where the gods roam and the angles play. Where laughter is all you hear and death is celebration of life." I quoted.

"Sounds like a wonderful place." Meany-ho's hyung Minseok said.

"It is." I said giving him a small smile.

"Correction it was. Until she came and destroyed everything. Killing us off slowly and sending people after the royals." Taesun-hyung said. His arms tightening around my waist  some.

"Who ?" Minseok-ssi asked.

"The one that tried to kill us human.That Yuri." Taesun-hyung spat covering my ears as he cursed.

"What ? Are you serious ?" Minseok-ssi asked surprised.

"Yup Minseok-hyung. Why do you think they were passed out ?" Onew-hyung asked.

"I don't know. Thought Minnie and Jonghyun-ah we're just being good boyfriends." he said. I choked on air. Minho-ssi sputtered and Taesun-hyung gasped.

"My Minnie is to young for a boyfriend. And that disgusting thing will never be my boyfriend." he said holding me closer. Jonghyun snarled at him. Hyung hissed back.

"What the heck are you guys part animal or something ?" Onew-hyung asked.

"Ani..well kind of. It's a predatory thing in our genes." I said. "But let me finish. Anyways the beast came. She started slowly. Picking off the ones that lived down in the towns and villages. Then she attacked my uncle. The king's brother. That started a war. A silent one. So my- our people would not be afraid. We wish to have no fear in our land. It started out good. The war. We were defeating them smoothly. Until she did a surprise attack in broad day light. She killed our parents. Our cousins. Our family.The guards. She killed our people. She took hyung and almost got me. But I ran. Like hyung told me. I ran to the Great Waters and called a pond the Water Chunsa. I asked her to take from away. Quickly. I had to get out of my world. And so she granted my success. I passed out and when I woke up I was here. In the human world."

I stopped right there. Waiting to see if anyone had any questions or something because I'm sure they do.

"The Water Chunsa is real ?" Onew-hyung asked wide eyed. Omo he is adorable.

"Ne hyung." I said reaching over and squishing his cheeks.

"That means all the other Chunsas are real to right." he asked. I nodded.

"Wait if they're real then why didn't they help you guys ?" Key-umma asked.

"They did. But they cannot kill humans. It is against their laws seeing as they help you humans live everyday." Taesun-hyung answered.

"Bro why do you keep calling us humans ?" Minho-ssi asked.

"Bro ? It is what you are no?" he said.

"Yes but...the brat doesn't call us that."

"Excuse my hyung. He has not learned human customs like I have. He was trapped for four years." I said and turning slightly to my hyung. "Hyunggie. Call them by their names arraso." he nodded.

"So then what happened baby ? When you came here ?" Key-umma asked.

"I woke up in a feild. It was pretty but nothing like Nature Chansas garden. I began running aimlessly. To find shelter or something. That's when I bumped into a woman and man. They asked me what was wrong and where was my parents but I began crying because umma and appa were dead. They were different. Not your typical husband and wife. They said they had met my kind before. They took me in after that. Enrolled me in school and everything but I told them I didn't need school I needed training. At first they weren't going to do that. Saying vengeance isn't always the answer but I didn't want vengeance. I needed to be strong so I could save Taesun-hyung. That's all I needed to do. So they taught me. Taught me how to fight. How to use weapons. How to be light on my feet and be able to solve any problem and crack any code. How to control my anger. Our kind does not take well on anger."

"Obviously. You did a whole freaking transformation." Jonghyun spat.

"Yeah what was up with that ?" Meany-ho asked.

"I don't even know. I never transformed before because I was never that angry. Hyung do you know ?" I asked my brother.

"Ani. But we shall ask Head Chunsa when we go back home." he said petting my head softly.

"You're leaving ?" Onew-hyung asked sadly.

"Soon you adorable thing we are. Just wait till my internal wounds heals and we'll be on our way." Taesun-hyung said.

"But hyung. There is nothing left for us back home. I wish nothing more than to go back to our kingdom but everyone is dead." I said.

"The Chunsas will know what to do. Plus they're are more kingdoms. Our sister kingdom is probably alive and well. We could go there." he said.

"Arraso."

Everything was quiet for a while. I guess my hyungs were thinking about our departure. They all looked said. Even Meany-ho.

"Don't worry hyungs. It's not like we can't come back to Earth." I said trying to brighten them up. They gave me small smiles.

"Hey how old are you ?" Minseok-ssi randomly asked looking at Taesun.

"18 in my kind years." Taesun-hyung said.

They all gaped.

"What ?!" Onew-hyung said.

"No no no you're lying you look much younger than that." Key-umma quipped.

"If he's 18 then how old are you ?" Minseok-ssi asked.

"15..." I said.

"You said in your kind years...so how old are you two in human  years ?"

" Umm." Taesun-hyung and I said biting our bottom lips and our eyes squinting in thought.

"Aigoo they're so cute." I heard Key-umma whisper.

"165."

"162"

Taesun and I said.

Jaws dropped,

"You're kidding." Minseok-ssi said.

"Nope. Time moves a lot slower in our world than here. Plus we're kind of immortal anyways." I said.

"Immortal ? How so ?"

"It has to deal with mating season. Once we find a mate the red bonds of fate are locked and our ageing stops."Hyung answered.

"Omo hyung. I meant to tell you. My mark has been acting up. What does that mean ?"

Hyungs eyes widen and for a second I thought that was something bad.

"What do you mean acting up ?" he asked.

"Like burning pain. Spreading through my arm. I think it's my mark."

"Neh it is. But I think you're entering the first stage of mating season. How long has this been going on ?"

"For a couple weeks.." I said.

"SWEET MOTHER OF a couple weeks ! You should be in stage 2 soon." Hyungs pretty eyes flickered up to the other. "None of you touch him." he said.

"What ? Why ? What's the second stage ? What the are stages ? You're leaving to much stuff out." Key snapped.

Taesun-hyung sighed.

"Mating season. I'm sure you humans know what mating is right ? Okay so our kind goes through that season every year when we become of age which is around 15 or 16. aka Taeminne's age. There are three stages. Stage one is the feeling of it. It's the start. It's horribly painful at times and unbarring when you're young. Letting you know that mating season has began. As you hit around my age you don't feel it anymore.  So it comes surprisingly which . You don't know how hard it was for me trapped in that dungeon for four years. Anyway then there is stage two. Stage two is when our animalistic side kicks in and we start looking for a suitable mate. Dominate or submissive. Minnie did you feel the buring around anyone of them ?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Jjongie-slave. But I don't like him like that. At all." I said.

"It's okay. It's just he is more alluring that humans because he's like us so it's only natural. I'm telling you all to say away from him during stage two because that's when we also become seducive to the one we think is attractive or suitable to the point where it is hard to resist. But you really really need to keep a distance at stage three."

"Why ?" They all asked.

"Stage three is the worst. This is when our hormones can't take it anymore and the heat becomes to much and we will try to have with anyone." Taesun said.

"So basically you become a at stage three." Jonghyun said.

"How dare you call us such words you messed up copy. Just wait till you go into you're heat. Being a dominate is much more harder than a submissive you brat. So when you're begging and crying to someone I'll be the one to say I told you so." Taesun-hyung spat.

I patted his hand around my waist to calm him down. His presence was getting aggravated. Jonghyun humph and let my hyung continue.

"Since the heat has already started I shall warn you. We become alluring to the ones  most suitable."

 

 

******************************(e.-)*******************************

 

Hyung and I explained some more until our stomachs began to growl.

"Oh that's right you guys haven't ate in who knows how long. Let's go get some food." Key-umma said and began walking towards the kitchen. We all got up and followed.

As we ate I watched how Taesun-hyung chatted with Minseok-ssi. Still not use to the customs Minseok-ssi helped him with his chop sticks, trying to show hyung how to use them. Hyung tried but the food kept falling before it reached his mouth. He pouted when Minseok-ssi laughed at him.

"Here, how about I feed you." he said taking some rice for hyung and putting it to his lips. Hyung opened up his mouth and happily ate it.

"Better ?" Minseok-ssi asked.

"Neh." Hyung said smiling as he feed him more.

"How cute." A voice said making me look away. Jonghyun was casually sitting besides me as he stirred his noodles.

"What do you want ?" I asked not really caring what he wanted.

"Oh nothing light weight." his eyes flickered back over to my hyung and Minseok. "I kind of envy them." he said.

My eyes flickered to Onew-hyung who was talking animatedly to Minho and Key.

"You brought this on yourself." I said getting up. But before I left I bent down and whispered into his ear. "Just don't hurt him during stage two. Arraso."

 

__________________________________________________________________

AN- Konbanwa. I updated. More like a y chappy to me but it's kinda information and shiz I guess. I should be updating soon after Braces gets another chapter. So see you soon ne. Comment with love :)

Ja Ne~