Yura Yura

What are you hiding ?

Minho's POV

The next day we started with Taemin's friends. Trying to see if anybody had a clue of anything that was going on. This would be so helpful if he had any friends.

"Key give it up. Nobody knows anything." I said as Key asked every person that walked by us.

"Someone at lease had to talk to him. My baby is very likeable. Taemin must have spoken to someone." Key said.

"Taemin ?" a soft slightly feminine voice said.

We all looked up to see a light brown haired ...boy ?

"You are ?" I asked.

"Kevin. Kevin Woo." he said. Key came up to him and gripped his shirt.

"Woo Kevin-ssi how do you know Taemin ?" he asked.

"Uh we were in the same class together. He sat next to me. We are friends. Why ?" Kevin asked.

"When was the last time you seen him ?"

"A couple days ago. He was going to his dorm. I asked him did he want to hang but he said he had to do homework. Though it was early to do homework.." Kevin mumbled.

I sighed. All this was tiring. Key gasped.

"He went to his dorm ? Okay thank you Kevin-ssi. Minho , Onew-hyung lets go." he said and began walking out the school.

We followed him to my dorm.

"What are we going here ?" Onew-hyung asked.

"Well that Kevin...guy said that Taemin was going to his dorm so we're going to check his room for clues." Key said entering the brats room.

Everything was the same way since he got captured. Minus the giant guys in suits with guns. Their bodies magically disappeared. The gun shot holes were still in the wall but the blood on the floor was cleaned up. The ceiling vent was still hanging open. Like it was waiting for the brat to jump back out of it.

"Don't just stand there babos. Look for something." Key snapped at us.

We began our search. I went through his closet while Key went through his dresser. Onew-hyung was under his bed. The brat is really weird. He only had two bags in his closet. Everything still inside them. I pulled one bag out and ped it. Inside it was clothes, shoes, ect. Okay normal stuff. I pulled the other one out. It was heavier than the first. I ped this one and gasped. Inside was nothing. Then how the is this heavy.

I touched the empty space but my hand came to a stop. Black fabric was covering something, I pulled it off and was really in for a shock. Under the black covering was weapons of every sort. Guns and knives. Even senbon. Holy the brat was packing big time.

"Guys." I said.

"What ?"

"Why does the brat have a bunch a weapons hidden in his bag ?" I said showing them a couple daggers and hand guns.

"Holy.." Key said wide eyed.

"Hey I found his laptop." Onew-hyung said.

We all sat down on his bed and turned it on.

PASSWORD:_____

"Umm..." Onew-hyung said looking at me.

"Really hyung. Like I would know his password." I said.

"Give me this. I know it." Key said.

"No you don't." I snapped back.

"Yes I do. An umma knows their baby."

"You're not an umma !"

"Shut up while I unlock this hater."

"But you don't-"

PASSWORD ACCEPTED.

"I don't what Minho ?" Key said smuggly.

"What was his password ?" Onew-hyung asked.

"Never mind that look at the screen. What's this ?" Key said clicking on a video. It popped up on the screen and began to play.

"Is this footage of the school ?"

"Yeah looks like it's all over campus. See right here is the dinning hall. Over here is the dorm entrances. Right there is the gate outside of school grounds." Key said.

"Click that." I said point to a file. Key clicked it and and a punch load of things popped up. Names on many people that we know from school with there pictures.

"Our school files. Aren't these classified ?" Key asked.

"Not anymore. The brat somehow got them." I said.

Key shut the laptop and sat it on the bed. He sighed.

"I can't deal with all of this. First Taemin-ah can kick some serious . Then he gets captured, Then he has every weapon in the book in his bag and now he can hack and plant cameras around the school. Just what is going on here ? What is my innocent Taebaby ?" He finished sadly.

"Who knows Key but lets try to get more clues to find him. Arraso ?" Onew-hyung said. Key nodded.

We spent a couple hours going through the footage and shizz. We learned that there was this lady and guy that were looking for someone. They were trying to find someone not like them Whatever the hell that means. A couple videos later the guy gets killed and the women sends someone else to find that person.

"I think that someone is Taemin." Onew-hyung said.

"No ." I mumbled. Now we really have to find him.

"Hey what's that ?" Key said zooming in on something.

"It looks like the Namsan Tower."

"Could they be taking Taemin-ah somewhere near there ?" Onew-hyung asked.

"It's a start." Key said.

"A far start." I added.

"But it might be worth it. Besides we have break after tomorrow. If we finish all our test earlier than that we wont have to go to classes and can leave tomorrow." Onew-hyung said.

"Let's do it then." Key said.

"To Yongsan-gu, Seoul it is."

*********************(!_!)*****************

Meanwhile

"Wake up evil little heathen." a rough voice said shaking a frail looking teen. The teen opened his eyes tiredly and rubbed them. It felt as if he was asleep for two days straight. Which he was.

"Hyung.." he mumbled.

"Wake up kid. It's time for you to die."

The black haired boy fully woke up at that. He looked around as he noticed he was inside a room. The walls looked old and barely any furniture. Just were is he ?

He heard happy humming come from outside the door. A presence he didn't like was coming closer towards the room he was in. The door slowly opened as a women walked in.

"Ahh so we finally meet again brat. Did you miss me ?" 

_______________________________________________________

AN- Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Two days ago I had got blood work done because of my disease and my vein in my arm bruised up badly. It hur to the point where I couldn't move my right arm a lot. I had to keep ice on it and wait until the swelling went away. Lucky I'm a lefty. Though now I feel much better. Though my arm still has bruises on it ... But enough about me I know you guys don't really care. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll update soon. Please keep reading STARS* 

愛している (I love you ^-^)

Ja Ne~