Terrific

What are you hiding ?

Taemin's POV (le-gasp)

Did you miss me ? Is this women serious ?? I clenched my fist. Ready to punch that smirk off her face.

"Excuse me ? I spoke. Speak back. And watch your fist. One wrong move and I'll kill you brat." she hissed. I growled back. Her hissing is pissing me off. Does she honestly think I'm scared of her ? A mere human ? As if. But I kept my fist to myself. Curious of why she was here.

"Well lets get straight to the point. Since you're here I can kill you." she said moving closer towards the bed I was on.

"You remember me don't you. From what ... four years ago ? You were just a puny brat. You slipped out of my grasp. I wont let that happen again. That's why I'm going to do this myself." she said and pulled out a gun and aimed it right at me.

I watched as her hand got ready to pull the trigger. Looks like I'm about to die. Goodbye world.

.

.

.

Just kidding. As soon as she pulled the trigger I tilted my head out of the way and jumped from the bed. I run up to her and punched her in the face. She let out a angry scream and went to hit me back. I blocked all her hits and caught one of her fist. I twisted it behind her back and slammed her onto the ground.

She laughed. "You really thing I'd be that easy." she said getting out of my grasp and kicked me in my stomach. I bent down in slight pain and she took that advantage by grabbed my hair and pulled me towards the ground. I fell face first on the cement floor. She flipped me over so I was laying on my back keeping me pinned down.

"-tards ! Come tie him up !" she yelled. Her minions soon came in and picked me up. They walked across the room and put me in shackles and chains that were connected to the wall. I growled as they walked away.

The beast (that's what I'm going to call her from now on) walked over to me with a smirk on her face. She wiped her bleeding nose with a handkerchief and threw it at me. My eyes narrowed.

She grabbed my arm forcefully and twisted it. A loud snap was heard as she broke my bone.

"Ahh !" I cried. She laughed. I could feel my arm burning again. My claws coming out. She was making me angry. And clearly enjoying it.

Her hand traced down my arm and stopped. She gripped it tighter and looked at it closer.

"Where's your mark ?" she asked. She bent my arm all around breaking it even more and even checked the other one. Ignoring my painfully cries she let out a frustrated scream. She turned around and fisted her hair slowly walking away from me.

". Not again." she cursed. She stopped and sharply turned back around towards me. "You little !" she said punching me in my stomach. I could feel blood coming up my throat. She hit me again. This time punching me in my face. She gripped me by my neck so I could face her.

"I will find it. I will take away everything you have left and then I will kill you." she hissed at me. She then let my neck go and walked towards the door.

"Take him to the dungeons. With..him." she said. The servants nodded and unhooked the chains from the wall and carried me by them. I tried to struggle out of these freaking chains but every time I did they seemed to get tighter and smaller. Also the servants would pull harshly on them as if to tell me to stop. I hissed at them.

"Just do it already." one of them said.

"Fine." the other said. Do what ? I was soon met with a black cloth to my face. Shoot Taemin don't you dare breathe. Don't breathe don't breathe don't... my world started to fade black.

 

***********************(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻************************

I was awoke by getting harshly thrown to the a hard cement ground. I groaned and looked up to see the servants shutting me in a dark room. The big metal door only had a small bared opening. I quickly ran up towards it.

"Wait !" I cried. The servants stopped. They seemed to be shocked about something.

"Oh my gosh it can speak Korean !" one of them half whispered. They turned around and looked at me. I quickly turned my face into a pleading one. My eyes grew wide with tears and my bottom lip trembling.

"Please don't leave me down here. I'm only 15." I cried.

"Shoot Taeyang he's only a kid." one said.

" GD ...I have this need to..help him." another said.

"Don't look at him. It's his demon ways luring you in." a random guy shouted smacking the two. They blinked rapidly before glaring at me.

"Heathen how dare you."

"I hope you burn in hell." they said and walked away.

I scoffed. Harsh. I walked away from the small opening on the door and looked around. It was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing.

A chuckle from the darkness made me scan the room again.

"Who's there ?" I asked getting in a fighting stance. Another laugh.

"You always did use aygeo to try and get what you want ?" a slightly deep voice said. I looked all around.

"Who are you ? Why can't I feel you ?" I asked fiercely. And pale thin arm poked out from the darkness and grabbed my wrist. I gasp at the feeling. I feeling I missed so much.

I quickly pulled the arm and  wrapped my arm around the taller's neck. Arms wrapped around me and gave me a gentle squeeze.

"Hyung." I sighed my arms tightening.

"Minnie." he said. He buried his face in my neck and sighed to.

"Hyung you're alive. I'm-" I stopped talking when I felt something wet seep through my shirt. I pulled back and looked at his face. He looked slightly older of course. His black hair long and wild. His face slightly thin. Tears streamed down his face. I pulled him back into a hug.

"I'm so happy." he mumbled.

"Hajiman neon wae ulgo inni ?" I asked.

"Because you wont." he said. He then let me ago. He looked at me.

"You didn't grow an inch shorty." he said ruffling my hair. I pouted but them smiled. He eyes trailed down towards my arm. He gasp.

"Oh Minnie ! Let me heal that for you." he said and took my broken arm in his grasp carefully. Orange flames flowed out of his hand and wrapped around my arm. I winced as my bones snapped back into place. My skin healing over and blood disappearing. I sighed as the pain was gone and the orange flames disappeared.

"Thank you hyung." I said and looked at him. A million question flew in my head. How was he still alive ? Why didn't they kill him ? Or better yet why couldn't they ? He still has his powers so that means they couldn't get to his seal. That also means we both could get out of here. Two is better than one.

"I guessing you have questions ?" he asked. I nodded. "I'll answer whatever you want Minnie but first we need to get out of here."

"Actually what I was thinking hyung...though you don't look fit enough to fight." I said.

"Don't underestimate me Minnie. Now. I'm sure you have a plan my devious little brother."

I smirked. He still knows me well after all these years.

_________________________________________________________

AN- KONNICHIWA !

This chap- *sniffs air* I smell popcorn.

I'll be right back STARS* with another update after I go check out that delicious smell. And what Taemin is saying is 'But why are you crying'

Ja Ne~