Evil smiles

What are you hiding ?

Minho's POV

"What..."

"The hell..."

"Just happened ?"  Onew-hyung, Key and I said. A knock on the door pulled us out of our shocked states. I opened it.

"Can you guys like..keep it down with the video games. It was so loud it sounded realistic." a dude who I don't even know said and walked away. I shut the door and sat on th couch. We all just looked at each other.

"HOLY ! MY BABY THEY .. I ...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ?" Key shouted.

"I don't even.." I replied. We both looked at Onew. He was pretty quiet.

"Hyung ?" I said poking him.

"Jonghyun, he...he. Oh my gosh ! He's evil ! What do we do ? They probably killed Taemin !" he said.

For some reason the thought of Taemin dead hurt. Like someone threw a brick at my heart. Why ? I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.

"Killed him ?! Nooo. Did you just not see what he did in there. He was like a ninja. I feel like I'm on punked. What the was all that. We need to find him." I said.

"Now you care about him ?" Onew-hyung said.

"I-"

"It doesn't matter. There's only one way to find him." Key interrupted.

"How ?"

"But finding the person that took him. That stupid puppasauras. Jonghyun."

*************************(OoO)********************************

Unknown POV

That stupid brat.  If I didn't have a bunch load of idiots serving me he would of already be token care of. The blinking of red lights on the screen told me that my men were dying. I slammed my fist on the table.

What the are they doing ? Shooting themselves ? He is a boy. A child. What's so hard about capturing him. Idiots.

Just wait till I get my hands on him. I'll kill him. Not fast. Slowly. Like the rest of his kind. His blood. I want it on my hands. I want to hear his screams and cries and I tear him apart to nothing. I want to-

"Pardon me ma'am but we have something important that you would like to hear."

I looked up to see one of my servants.

" What's so important about it that you had to interrupt my thoughts.

"The young one. The one not like us. It seems like we've finally gotten him."

"Where is he ?"

"He is on his way now."

An evil smile came across my face. That brat. I can finally finish what I've started.

 

__________________________________

An- Konnichiwa. Sorry it's so short. Am I suddenly turning guys ? If so I'll make it up to you. With ! *spreads arms out. Bangs hand on wall* ah .

That really just happened. ._. We're not going to speak about it though.

morrastar.tumblr.com

Just putting that out there.^

I'ma go. But I'll be back ne.

Ja Ne~