A set back

What are you hiding ?

The kitchen

The kitchen ^^^

**********************************************************************************************************************

Instincts kick in and I did a spin kick. He caught my foot and gave me a confused look. I bared my teeth at him.

"Why can't I feel you ?" I snapped.

"Light weight say what ?" he sputtered.

I growled in annoyance and kicked my other leg around and hit him in the face. Well almost hit him in the face. He dipped in while letting me go in the process. I went to throw a punch but he caught my arm and twisted it behind my back. I used the other one to nudged him in the stomach but he caught that one to and did the same as the other. I used my feet to climb up the kitchen counter and flip myself up landing behind him. He caught my other fist and clipped my legs so we both fell. He looked me in the eyes amused as I glared.

"Hey Min-Min are you- woah woah... erm" Onew-hyung suddenly came out of nowhere. He backed away awkwardly as he saw us. Jonghyun was on top of me holding my wrist above my head. My legs in between his legs. You get the picture.

"Hey Hyung why did you-" Key then looked at us. I suddenly feel diva rage coming on.

"YOU ! GET OFF MY BABY !" he then pulled Jonghyun off me.

Jonghyun looked up with a bright smile on his face.

"KEY !" he gave umma a big hug. Key pushed him off and punched him in the chest.

"You're the one trying to my baby ?"

"I wasn't trying to him. I was trying to stop him from killing me." Jonghyun said.

"Killing you ? He wouldn't hurt a fly. Plus he's not strong enough. No offense Taebaby." Key said.

I pouted. Onew walked over and helped me off the floor.

"What the hell is this ery ?" a deep voice said.

We all looked to see Minho rubbing his eye with one hand tiredly. He looked kind of cute with the bed head and everything. No Taemin don't think those thoughts. They're only trouble.

"Aww Min-Min you so cute !" Onew squealed. Yes squealed like a rapid fangirl and glomped him.

"Yah ! Hyung. I am not cute and Key, control your bunny." Minho said.

"My bunny ? That's Jjongies job." Key said.

Onew just pouted but when Jonghyun looked at him he blushed. I raised a questioning brow.

Then I remembered the whole reason why I was in here. Banana milk.

I quietly walked over to the fridge and got a bottle. I quietly leaned on the bar and watch them all as I sipped slowly.

Key was still scolding Jonghyun from earlier while Jonghyun had the "I honestly don't care" face on. Onew-hyung then blushed when Jonghyun acknowledged his presence. He gave him a big hug as began talking to him. Minho was busy making himself something to eat.

"Oh yeah Minho why didn't you tell me your new roomie was that cute little guy ?" Jonghyun said gesturing towards me. My eyes narrowed as he glanced at me.

"He's not that important." was Minho's reply. Ouch.

"Hey that's not nice Minho-yah. Apologize." Key said.

"N-no it's alright Key-umma. Meany-ho isn't that important to me either." I said then walked out towards my room. I have things to get ready for.

****************************/(#^-^#)/***************************

Minho's POV

I watched the brat walk out of here and into his room. My eyes narrowed.

"Meany-ho ?" I said.

Everyone was silent for a while until Jonghyun-hyung started laughing.

"Pfft ! Hahaha. Meany-ho. Ahaha. That kid is classic. I like him." he said between laughs.

"Yeah whatever. And what was it that I heard about you him ? Wow hyung. I thought you were better than that ?" I said. His eyes went wide.

"I-I didn't try to him. I-..I was stopping him from killing me. That kid can fight."

"Tch. The most I seen him do was those little ballerina jumps." I scoffed.

"You watch my baby to ?" Key asked.

For some reason him calling that brat his didn't settle right with me. But I pushed that thought aside as we heard a cry coming form the brats room.

For some reason we all instantly took off towards his room. Onew opened the door and we saw Taemin clutching his now red arm.

"I'm alright." he mumbled before anyone of them could ask if he was okay.

For some reason I didn't believe that statement.

 

____________________________________________

AN-Konniciwa guys. This is more like a filler. Not that much going on. But the next chapter you might have some fun going on. If you know what I mean. But I hoped you enjoyed this so far. I'll update soon ne.

Ja Ne~