Plan anybody ?

What are you hiding ?

Minho's POV

"Okay now make a left onto the intersection here. If we go down this road for a minuet we could come up to a road couple blocks away from the tower." Key said to Onew-hyung. I don't even know why he was driving. It's like giving the wheel to a four year old.

The car surved a little and I hit my head on the window.

"Ouch." I heard Key groaned.

Though, a four year old might drive way better than him.

Taemin's POV

"Wow Minnie this plan seems brilliant. You've gotten so smart." Hyung said ruffling my hair. We spent all night making it.

" Hyung I've been studying." I said proudly.

"That's good. Now time to put this in action. I can't stand to be in here any longer." he said getting up and walking towards the door. He bang on it a couple times until the guards came over.

"Yah ! Stop it filth or we will come in their and stop you ourselves." I heard one said. My brother just kept on banging.

'Tch, of course this one wouldn't listen." another grumbled and I heard the jangling of keys. A faint clicking sound and they pushed the door open. Really these guards were idiots.

Hyung faded into the darkness as the door slid open. Two buff guards came in and looked at me. The light made it a little easy for them to see me.

"Where is the other one ?" they yelled. I pointed into the darkness behind me. They walked in more. Babos.

I watched as Hyung jumped up and kicked them both in their necks making them fall down. Hitting the both in pressure points they went limp. He grabbed one of their ropes and tied their legs and feet together. He then grabbed something from one of their pockets and looked at me.

"Ready ?" he asked.

"Neh." I said as we stepped out of the dungeon room.

Minho's POV

"Did you get lost hyung ?" Key asked. Onew-hyung looked around.

"Yes." he said casually and continued driving straight. I face palmed. Why. Why did Key let him drive. I could have or he could but noo. He insisted Onew-hyung do it.

The car soon began to slow down. A coughing wheezing sound was heard before it stopped.

"Did the car just" Key started.

"Break down ?" I finished.

"Nope." Onew-hyung said happily. "It just ran out of gas."

Key stepped out of the car calling someone to come help us.

"Oh that's just great New-New. But as you can see WE'RE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF  ING NOWHERE. !! NO GAS ? HOW THE HELL DID THIS CAR RUN OUT OF GAS THAT QUICK ? WHY DOESN'T THIS CAR HAVE ENOUGH GAS ? WHY DON'T YOU KEEP JUGS OF GAS IN YOUR TRUNK ? HOW THE DID WE GET LOST ? WE'RE USING A MOTHER ING GPS !!!!" I snapped. I was tired. I was bored. I was kinda hungry from this long drive and all of it was making me irritated.

Onew-hyung looked back at me shocked before he bottom lip started to quiver and his eyes started to tear up.

Oh .

"No no no hyung. Don't cry." I said but it was too late.

"I'm sorry HoHo. I..I didn't mean to get lost...I'm sorry I didn't put enough gas in.I'm...I'm-I'm" he said through sobs. I stopped him at the part by pulling him out from the front seat and into a hug. He fell on my lap.

"Shh hyung. It's alright. I should be the one who is sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that." I said running my fingers through his hair to clam him down. His face against my chest.

"I accept your apology." he said quietly. His tears stopped seeping through my shirt. I need to watch how I talk to him. I forgot he was overly sensitive.

The car door opened as Key slipped in. He did a double take at us and cocked his head.

"Cheating on my baby already Choi !" he said while hitting me on the head. He then glanced at Onew-hyung.

"Hyung why are you crying ? Did this ert do something ? Did he try to touch you ?" Key asked glaring at me.

"He didn't-" Onew-hyung started but Key interrupted him.

"Don't lie." he said.

"Okay he might have yelled at me and I started crying but he apologized."

"Hmm...you're lucky Jonghyun-bastard isn't here. He would have snapped on you yelling about how sensitive Onew-hyungs heart is and if you want to yell at somebody yell at him." Key mumbled to himself but we heard. I could feel Onew-hyungs hand tighten from where he was holding my hair. I his hair.

"Ah Key. What did who ever you call say ?" I asked chaning the convo.

"Something about waiting here so they could pick us up but then my phone singnal disconnected." he said.

"Oh.."

"Umm...I think I saw a house before we stopped. Maybe if someone is home we could asked them could we use their phone." Onew-hyung said.

"Great lets find it." Key said. We all got out the car and began walking.

We walked for about ten minuets before we saw a huge mansion. Wow who is this rich living in the middle of no where. We walked up the the walk way and rang the door bell.

"Guys let's not be like people in those western movies and get kidnapped or something okay." Onew-hyung said.

He would say that after we already made our presence known. I shook my head.

The door opened and a frail looking guy in a suit opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Kibum imnida. May we use you're phone our car broke down and we need to call someone." Key greeted.

"Ahh please come in." he said opened the door wider for us. We walked in and followed him towards a huge room. Not that huge. But still pretty huge. We politely sat down at the couch that he gestured to.

"Sit here while I get the master." he said, bowed and walked away.

"So he doesn't own this house...then who does ?" Onew-hyung asked.

"I do of course. Now who may I ask is asking ?" a female voice said. We all got up and bowed. As we looked up we saw a women. She looked to be in her twenties with long brown hair light skin and a fit body. Not that I was looking. I don't really do noonas that ...old.

We all greeted her and told her why we were here.

"Of course you can use my phone." she said a little to nicely. She then turned towards the guy. "Woogoon-sshi please go get our  guess the wireless phone." she said.

The guy nodded, bowed and walked out. He came back later with the phone. Key dialed the number and told who-ever that we were at this woman's house. The person said they will be here in 30. I frowned. More time to waste when we could have found the brat already.

"Sorry to bother you like this." Onew-hyung said giving her a bright smile.

"Not at all. Why don't you have a snack while you wait." she said gesturing to the food on the table in front of us. We all took a cookie and bit.

"Oh noona you never gave us your name." Key said.

"Yuri. You guys can call me Yuri-noona." she said.

We chatted for a while until we heard a cry from somewhere in the back.

"What was that ?" Onew-hyung asked.

"Nothing. You three stay here while I go check it out." she said and quickly walked somewhere in the house. We heard more shouts and cries. Why the hell was going  on ? This lady was really hiding something.

*********************** ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)*********************

Taemin's POV

I knew this plan wasn't going to be easy. Hyung as I got caught up when more guards came and started attacking us. We were in the middle of beating them up right now.

I twisted one guys arm back and he let out a super lould cry. I shushed him by snapping his neck. I didn't kill him. Just broke it.

I pushed the guy away and ran towards our goal. There was this door that led towards somewhere. Somewhere that we're going to find out. After the last guy was done hyung kicked it open.

"Look Minnie there's steps." he said.

"Towards upstairs ?" I asked.

"Let's find out." he said walking up them. I followed. We were in complete darkness for a couple minuets. The stairs seemed endless until we finally reached another door. We opened that one and sighed.

"This looks like a basement." Hyung said. A guy came out yelling but I jumped on him and slammed his head into the wall before he could do anything. He fell to the ground with a thud.

"Neh, so up those stairs and we can get out of here." I said happily. This was too easy. I stopped smiling. "You know nothing is this easy right hyung ?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yes Minnie. I know too well." he said and climbed up those last steps and peaked throw the door. Seeing as no one was there and feeling no presence we opened the door.

We were greeted with a bright huge kitchen.

"I hate this place." I said. Hyung nodded.

"What the is all that noise. Can't you tards keep quiet ! I have guest." We heard the beast yell from the room over.

"I-It wasn't us. It came from down stairs." a scared voice said.

"." she swore. I felt her move towards us.

"Hyung." I said. He put a finger to his lips. His claws began to grow out and he began to climb the wall. I did the same. We stayed on the ceiling carefully as we watched the beast walk in. She opened the basement door harshly and went down. A couple seconds you could hear her let out an annoyed sound. She came back up and slammed the door.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY ??!!" She shouted. Servants and guards came running towards her. "Find them." she hissed. "and make sure no one leaves this place. Understand for brains ?"

They all nodded and scattered except one.

"You ! Get me my weapons." The servant ran quickly with a nodd.

"Oh you brats. You are so not making it out here alive." she said. Lould sounds could be heard every where. With our intense hearing it hurt to hyung's and I ears. The light in the house slowly began to dim and shutters and thing closed around the windows and doors with metal bars.

Lockdown.

Crap I wasn't planned for this.

________________________________________________________

AN- Konnichiwa. Here you go guys. An crappy chapter in my opinion though I hope you enjoyed. Sorry I didn't update sooner. I lost track of time and messed up days and my internal calendar is effed. So I give you this a couple days late. And about the little Onho moment. I have no words. That wasn't even planned I just typed it. Aish. *curses in japanese spanish english* I got to go update Braces to. Fudge. ._.

Ja Ne~