Pain

What are you hiding ?

Minho's POV

Just five more minuets. Five more minuets of this torture and I can go to my dorm and sleep. I didn't really get much. After the party I lazed about watching tv until 3 then I passed out.

Right now I need to get out of here. I already finished my test then the teacher decided that when everyone got done he would do a whole lecture on important people in history. Honestly I could care less. They're not alive now so they're not important.

"And so that's why-"

RING RING RING

"ing finally !" Jonghyun-hyung shouted from his seat.

"Jonghyun-ah !" The teacher said.

"Mianhae." Hyung said and pulled me out the class.

"So where to next ?" he asked.

"Ah I want to sleep." I said shoving the door open and walking towards the dorms.

"Me to ! Let's sleep together!" he exclaimed loudly.

Everyone near by gave us looks.

I gave Jonghyun a look.

He just smiled.

I began walking again when someone bumped into me. Since I'm fit and full of muscle I didn't fall but the person that bumped into me did.

"Mianhaeyo." The person mumbled before they got up and walked quickly away.

"Hey who was that ?" Jonghyun-hyung asked.

I shrugged. " I don't know...nor do I care. Sleep is calling me."

Soon as I got to my room I flopped on my bed and nearly died of the comfort. Just as I was about to fall asleep I felt something dip into my bed. I peaked an eye open to see blonde hair.

"Hyung please leave me alone." I said but he was already asleep.

A small smile came across my face as I drifted to.

*************************(e_e)***************************

Taemin POV

I slipped out of class quickly.

The fire in my arm wasn't as painful as before but it was starting to rise.

I ran outside of the school and bumped into someone. What I didn't notice was the pain stopped when that person and I made contact.  I flew towards the grown. Is this person made out of stone ? Getting up and apologizing, I ran towards the dorm.

Busting my room door open I quickly rummaged through my stuff.

My laptop was open replying the stuff from when I was inside school and now.

What I heard had me stop and look.

"It's such a shame.  You did well and now you're going to die."

"Wait what ? Funny it's you who's going to die. Plus I got all the information I need right here."

"Oh really."

Men came out and grabbed the guy as the women smiled. As they disappeared somewhere one man stayed.

"Is it all set an ready ?"

A nodd.

"Good. Get out of my site. When you do manage to capture him do not underestimate him. He is not like us."

"Tch."

 

Shoot they are coming after me soon. And not at a good time. I feel the urge coming on. I want it. Need it badly. No. No I survived many years so far without it. I can do a couple more weeks to.

The soft sounds of snoring was heard through my silence. The meany was sleeping. Good I don't need him in my way. I exited out my room and into the kitchen for some banana milk to clear my thoughts.

Who I saw next made my arm burst into flames.

"Hey. Taemin right ?"

Kim Jonghyun.

 

__________________________

AN- See my stars another update. But I'll give you more to satisfy from the long wait.

~Ja Ne