Don't test the heat.

What are you hiding ?

Third Person POV

"Hyung stop crying."

"I can't"

"Why not ?"

"Because you two are so lucky."

Minho sighed. Meanwhile, Taemin was not very happy right now. First, his stage 1 was basically stage 2 or on the border line to it. Second, he jumped Minho which he would never admit because Minho. Third his squishy-hyung Onew was bawling out his eyes right now for some unknown reason after finding them and it kind of was annoying.

"How are we lucky ?"

"Because at least Taemin-ah touches you. He won't even look at me." Onew threw himself  further into the couch pushing his face in the pillow. Very suspiciously looking like he was suffocating himself. Taemin ignored the blush on his cheeks as he got up and patted his hyung's back comfortingly.

"Hyung listen there are many reasons why Dino-slave isn't talking to you. One, I'm just saying it might not be true but he might not like you which I find hard because who doesn't like you-"

Minho cleared his throat at the youngers rambling.

"Oh sorry. Um two, he's probably trying to be careful around you because hello ! It's mating season. Did you not see how Meany-ho couldn't resist me ? He's probably saving you from that." Taemin said and Minho smacked him on the back of his head. Onew looked up with a blush on his face.

"Chincha ?"

"Probably."

Then Onew's blush increased.

"B-But what if I want him to do that to me ?"

Taemin's eyes widen and Minho choked on air.

"No Hyung please don't let him corrupt you. Stay innocent." Minho said pulling Onew to his chest and squeezing him.

"Ew get off me !" Onew laughed and tried to get away but squealed when Minho pulled him back.

Taemin's eye twitched at the sight. Not that he was jealous or anything because everyone knew Minho and Onew had an awesome friendship. It's just Onew could easily get a reaction out of the frog while he had it force it.

Taemin cleared his throat making the older two stop.

"What are you doing here hyung ?" Taemin asked in the kindest way you could ask a person.

"Um...I really don't remember haha."

Taemin and Minho seat dropped.

"Oh wait ! This came in the mall for you. The principle told me to give you it."  Onew pulled out a small box wrapped neatly in silver and blue.

Taemin held out his small hands cutely for the box before ripping it open.

He stopped mid-way and froze. Hand hovering over the inside of the box before closing it back up. Onew and Minho both had confused looks on their faces.

"What is it ?" Onew asked trying to look but Taemin stood up.

"Taemin-ah ?"

Taemin looked up from the box. A deep blush across his face. Okay now Minho and Onew were really curious. What the was in the box.

"Yo let us see !" Minho said reading for it but Taemin held it up higher so he couldn't touch it.

'Really brat ?' Minho thought standing up and reaching for it again. Taemin jumped back and held it higher. Minho reached up about 45 degrees about to touch it when the box lifted up higher out of the youngers hands.

"No fair." Minho said watching as the box floated out of his reach and into Taemin's room.

"What was in it ?" Minho asked.

Taemin shrugged. "I don't know."

Before anything else could happen the door burst open and Key stood their heaving heavly.

"What's wrong with you ?

"WELL. I went to Onew-hyungs room to see if he wanted to eat dinner out tonight when that dino-peasant came out of nowhere and jumped me !" Key exasperated.

Everyone's eyes went wide.

"He what ??"

"Ju-"

"No don't say it again." Minho stopped him.

Soon Jonghyun walked in. His hair a little bit wild and his breathing a little bit hard.

"Umm..." Onew said confused. Maybe Onew shouldn't have said anything because Jonghyun's gaze shifted onto him and he swore he saw something flash in those eyes.

"Why does everyone keep on bursting in here without permission ?" Taemin mumbled to himself watching everything because no way was he getting in the middle of this. Onew casually slid behind Minho as he felt something wrong stir in the air.

"Give me him." Jonghyun said. Eyes still locked on Onew.

"How about no." Key said.

"Yeah you need to calm down." Minho said.

Jonghyun pushed Key out the way roughly and stepped forward to Minho.

"I'll say it once more." Jonghyun voice getting deeper.

"Give. Me. Him."

 

__________________________________

AN- Konnichiwa !

Soo like. Idk what I am doing anymore. Haha. Sorry for the crappy update. Just I need to update this and then do other stories. Sorry if it's crappy. I'm a mess. I'll have 2min together sooner or later. Or maybe I won't kekeke. I feel like being evil.

Ja Ne~