Memories

What are you hiding ?

Third Person POV 

 

"Taemin-ah hide here please." a boy with shortish black hair said to the younger one.

"But..but.." the younger tried.

"No buts Taemin-ah. Stay here and be quiet. Do that for me okay. Don't open this door for anyone not even me. I'll be right back. But if I don't come back I want you to run. Get away from here. Never come back until you're stronger than all of them araso ?" the older kissed the youngers forehead. But before he closed the door he put a necklace around his neck.

"Fighting Minnie. Remember that. Saranghae." he said and shut the door.

Taemin waited. He heard gunshots and screams but he still waited. He heard footsteps and cries but he still waited.

No one ever returned.

"Hyung." he whispered as a tear slid down his face. "Why aren't you coming back. I don't want to run. Not without you."

When all was quiet the young teen opened the door slowly. What he saw was gruesome. Blood was everywhere. On the walls dripping down. On the floor in big dark puddles. Bodies here and there. No one was spared. Taemin's eyes went wide at that thought. His hyung. Was he still alive ?

He began running around the castle to find him. He stopped at a sudden presence and voice. He hid behind the wall and watched.

"Did you s kill them all ?" a women snapped at a couple guys.

"Yes ma'am. Every single one was massacred escaped the prince. Just as you said." another person said.

"Prince ? I said PRINCES tard. PRINCES. Two not one. Two. You s find the other before I kill you myself." the women snapped. They all nodded and went to look for the second prince.

"After this you're all fired !" she yelled. "But that doesn't mean you stop your motivation to find the little brat !"

Taemin turned back around. He had to get out of here. Run. Like his hyung said.

He turned around and began making his way towards the front door. But before he got there something grabbed him by his robe. (AN-kinda like Harry Potter robes). 

"I got him !." A man shouted.

"Great." the women came out of nowhere. She then smirked as she looked at Taemin. "What an ugly tiny brat. Give me his arm. That's the first step to making sure this brat wont do anything."

Taemins eyes widen. No. Their mark. He growled as his claws grew and sliced off the mans arm that was holding him. The man let go with a cry and Taemin took his chance and ran out the door.

"Get him !" The women yelled but Taemin didn't pay her any mind. He keep running. Running through his kingdom. Running through the fields. Running through the forest until he was at the Great Waters.

He stopped at th edge of the Great Waters and dipped his palms into it.

"Oh Water Chunsa. Take me away from here. Please. Send me away. They are trying to kill me. I need help. Guide me away from this land." he whispered.

He gasped as he felt a cold hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see a beautiful women with long white hair and bright blue eyes. She had frozen ice blue wings and was wearing a white dress.

"As you wish young prince."

The world began to fade black as Taemin fell into the waters.

****************************\(e_e)/**************************

 

"Hyung..." Taemin whispered sadly in the back of a car.

The driver glanced at the sleeping boy with a sad look. He kind of felt sorry for what he was taking the young boy to. The boy looked so innocent and fragile. He almost wanted to turn the car around and drive some place else. Somewhere safer for him.

But then again this was needed. His kind should not be alive.

They only look human. Only looked innocent. Only looked fragile. He knew this child was not any of those things. He had to die

After all evil must never live.

 

___________________________________________________________

AN- Konnichiwa guys ! OMO a flashback. Your finally getting to know why Taeminnie does what he does and what he is. Hehe. My STARS* care to guess what he is ? And Oh I just had a boss thought! Gah  ! That's going in the next chapter. Please comment if you want. 愛している (Aieru)! Saranghae ! I love you !

Ja Ne~

Oh wait Chunsa means Angle in Korean I believe. I don't really know. I'm only half Japanese.

 

Oh Ja Ne for real this time :D