Drugged

Framed

"You what?"

"I gave her the silk. It's no big deal."

"You gave her the silk. That's the only thing that can help us find her! Are you an idiot or what?"

Donghae heaved a sigh. The air was chilly, but warm enough for him to go out with the thin clothes he was wearing. He pulled off the mask and walked into a dark alley. The path was narrow and dirty, and Donghae hardly wanted to step inside. However, the place was quiet and private. Not many passed by this alley since the Lab Coats walked by here more than the citizens did.

"Relax. She wanted to know-"

"You're dragging her into this? Donghae, do I have to remind you about something? You're not like them. You go against their kind!"

"Stop talking as if I'm some kind of creature. For your information, I'm still a human being."

"Yeah, a human being who goes against their own kind."

"Your point?" Donghae took a large step over a deep, small puddle. He glanced from right to left and pulled out a silver key. To others, it would look just like a normal house key. To Donghae, it was the key to his secret lair. He unlocked the silver knob with ease and closed the door shut behind him. He locked the door, and made sure that the door was locked by twisting the doorknob. 

"My point is that you shouldn't get along with her. Heck, you shouldn't get along with anyone! This is dangerous, Donghae. You might end up hurting her. She doesn't even know what's going on."

"Yeah, but I do," Donghae pointed out.

"You don't understand everything. You were just given a mission!"

"I was given a mission since birth. I just needed some time to train."

"Yeah, well, that 'some time' is a very long time."

"Shut up. I'm working, alright? If she wants to know the secrets of the government and whatever, then I'll spill," Donghae concluded. H heard an eerie groan on the other line of the phone. Donghae cringed at the unpleasant sound.

"Donghae, please. You're making a mistake."

"Since when did I ever make a mistake?"

"Since you gave Jessica to me. Donghae, I asked you countless of time if you were sure about letting Jessica go. Look at what happened to you. Once you gave her to me, you broke apart. Then your life broke apart. Then you changed. Now look where you're standing. You're standing in a middle of your true section, yet you have no clue what the rules are and how you're supposed to fit in."

Donghae's face went dark as the air got cold. He sat on a chair and scooted it closer to the computer table. He typed a few numbers, and in one second, a login sign popped up. Donghae sighed and rubbed his forehead with his free hand.

"Look, I got to go. Can we pretend we never had this conversation?" Donghae asked. The man on the other line kept quiet.

"Two can keep secrets. Only if the other is dead."

Donghae grinned. "Yeah, well I'm trusting you with Jessica, buddy." He paused, then the corner of his lips tugged downwards. "Jaejoong, how's Jessica?"

He knew that his best friend didn't mean if she was doing well. His friend knew him better than that. Jaejoong cleared his voice on the other line, and Donghae anxiously waited for a reply.

"Her family's loving me. They love me more than you. Jessica still thinks of me as a friend. She can't forget about you," Jaejoong confessed. Donghae unconsciously smile as his heart began to beat a bit faster. "Come back home soon, alright? Section 1 is useless without someone like you."

"I will," Donghae promised. His eyes suddenly went dark as he typed in a few random passwords. "After I find out who Mr. Im's granddaughter is."

 

Tiffany skipped to Yoona, who was distressed and drinking her fifth punch. Yoona slammed down her drink, frowning. Despite the fact that she was obviously angry, her face was pale and her hand wouldn't stop shaking. It was as if she was scared, and Yoona knew that she was scared.

However, Tiffany didn't notice. "What's up, Yoona? You look a bit… moody."

Yoona glanced at her friend, and back down at her half-finished cup. "It doens't make any sense."

Tiffany frowned. "What doesn't?"

"No, wait, it kind of does make sense."

"Yoona, who are you talking to?"

"But why would he have that? Well, he was strange in the first place, anyways."

Tiffany's eyes lit up. "A guy? You're thinking of another guy besides Siwon and Donghae? Boy, Yoong! You sure know how to fall in love."

Yoona glared at her friend. "I'm not talking about…"

In just seconds, Yoona dropped her cup and suddenly stumbled. Tiffany gasped as red punch splashed on her clothes. Yoona grabbed her head, moaned loudly, and grabbed something to keep her legs steady. Her thoughts were cloudy, and she was seeing double. Tiffany quickly ran up to help her friend, worried about what was happening to Yoona.

"Yoong, you okay? Want to go and sit down?" Tiffany asked, slightly frowning. The room bursted open, and a panicking student stared at everyone with wide eyes.

"The Lab Coats are coming! The Blue Cop's sirens are ringing! Everyone, they're coming right here! Go back, go back!" yelled the student. Everyone screamed and tried to find either a hiding place or a secret escape. Tiffany panicked and turned pale. Yoona was becoming unconscious, and she was too heavy to be pulled to the secret escape. Tiffany had two choices: Stay with Yoona and get in trouble with her, or leave Yoona in the middle of the party.

Thirty seconds, Tiffany thought. She was running out of time. She glanced at her best friend, whose eyes were closed. Tiffany shut her eyes tightly, preventing herself from crying. She dropped Yoona to the floor, turned, and sprinted to find an escape.

After the thirty seconds passed by, five men wearing white coats and two cops wearing blue walked into the room. The hall was spotless, despite the fact that the students had only thirty seconds to clean everything up. One Lab Coat took a step, and then took a step back. Yoona was lying on the middle of the ballroom, sleeping like a baby. The Lab Coat approached Yoona, bent down, and brought out a flashlight. He forced open, the flashlight, and began to examine Yoona. Then, he reached into her pocket, where he pulled out the same bloody silk Donghae had given her.

"She's drugged," the Lab Coat announced. "This is perfect. We got the object we needed. Take her away and when she wakes up, give her the red pill."

Yoona's eyes slightly opened. She was still weak from the drug, but her thoughts weren't as cloudy as before. Yoona glanced at the blurry vision of the silk, and closed her eyes again.

She had gotten into Donghae's mess.

And there was no way out.