Death of Wedding Bells

Framed

Donghae drove Tiffany and Yoona to Siwon's office. Throughout the entire ride, everyone kept quiet. Tiffany didn't have the courage to tell Yoona anymore. From her expression, she could tell that Yoona felt lost and empty. She bit her bottom lip and curled her fingers. Donghae glanced at the mirror above him to see Yoona's expression. He exchanges glances with Tiffany, and both could understand what Yoona was probably going through.

"So what happens when we go to Siwon's office?" Donghae asked, taking a right turn.

"Before that, we have to stuff Yoona into the bag," Tiffany told him. Donghae and Yoona widened their eyes.

"What? You never told me that!" Yoona exclaimed, turning her attention back to Tiffany.

"Don't worry, they'll never know. Yoona, we're going to put you in a plastic body mannequin. I'll put you and the mannequin in the body bag. So when they open it, they'll never know that you're actually inside the mannequin and ship you away," Tiffany explained.

"How do I get out?" she asked.

"There's a rope inside. Yoona, you must do whatever you can to pull down rope down until you think it's safe. The mannequin can be opened unless someone from inside is preventing it from being opened. If you ever let go of that rope, then they'll find you and bring you back to Section 13 with your memories erased."

"How do you expect me to hold that rope for more than twenty four hours?"

"I don't. You'll know when to hold it. Anyways, in the mannequin there's going to be answers. A lot more answers. Read them while you're heading to Outcast, okay? Don't open them when you're in Section 13, okay?"

Yoona nodded her head. "Got it."

"What happens to us, then?" Donghae asked.

"I'm... staying behind," Tiffany whispered. "I made a promise with someone who's helping Yoona escape."

"What's kind of promise?" he asked.

"I promised to marry him at any time as long as he helps us ship Yoona out. I'm going to marry him tomorrow," Tiffany said quietly.

"Then shouldn't you be with him preparing for the wedding?" Yoona questioned her. "I should also give him my thanks when I see him--"

"No!" Tiffany exclaimed. "You can't!"

"Why not?" 

"Because... he doesn't know that you're being shipped. He just knows that something important must be delivered to Outcast," Tiffany mumbled. Before Yoona got to say anything, Donghae suddenly steered the wheel and made a 90 degree turn. Tiffany and Yoona bumped against each other and the window, groaning in pain.

Tiffany shot a glare at Donghae. "Why the heck did you stop--"

She paused, then found a woman in a black suit standing right in front of them. This woman was holding a rifle, and she was pointing the weapon directly at them. Tiffany gulped nervously, then stared at the one girl who had assigned her to protect Yoona: Yuri.

Yoona slightly stood up. "Yuri..."

"Stand back, Yoona. Donghae, you, too," Tiffany warned them. "Donghae, you understand what you have to do, right?"

Donghae nodded. "Protect Yoona... and keep her away from any harm until we ship her successfully out of Section 13 and to Outcast."

"You know where to go, right?" she asked.

"To Siwon's office," he answered.

"Good." Tiffany reached under her seat and grabbed a gun. "I'm going to stall some time. It's not likely that I'm going to live, though."

Yoona gasped. "No, you can't do that, Tiffany! I'm not going to let you get killed out there! I might not know how good Yuri is, but I can tell through her eyes that she's really good!"

Tiffany loaded her weapon. "I'm counting on you, Donghae. Mess up, then I'm going to kill you if I come out of this alive."

Donghae felt his chest squeeze as his fingers gripped around the wheel. "I... I understand!"

Yoona dropped her jaws. "No way! Donghae, stop! You can't agree to leave her behind!"

"Remember, once you go to Siwon's house, make sure that Yoona's in the body bag, okay? Make sure he agrees to ship you, alright? I'm sending him a text right now that I'm not going, but that I'm sending you with a bag, okay?" Tiffany explained to Donghae. Donghae just nodded his head. 

Yoona gave them a confused expression. "Wha... Why Siwon's house? Tiffany, stop!"

Tiffany opened the door and smiled softly at Yoona. "Sorry, Yoong. I need to tell you something, too."

"Tell me now! In the car, while we drive away from Yuri!" Yoona pleaded. Tears swelled up in her eyes. Tiffany took a deep breath, then held Yoona's hand gently for the last time.

"Yoona, I'm really sorry," Tiffany apologized. "I... I know that you loved Siwon all this time but..." She looked up, and forced a teary smile. "I'm going to marry Siwon tomorrow. Sorry for deceiving you."

Yoona froze and dropped her arms to her side. Tiffany hopped out of the car, then walked in front of them. Donghae slowly began to push the accelerator. The car rumbled while the two watched Tiffany face Yuri. Donghae turned to Yoona, and gestured her to sit next to him. She obeyed like a lifeless puppet, causing Donghae to swallow his pride.

"Ready?" Donghae asked. Yoona stared out the window with tears trickling down her cheeks. 

"Ready," Yoona answered. Donghae pressed on the pedals, and drove away from the two. Yoona clammed her ears, but once she did, she heard two loud gun shots. She looked behind herself, and realized that they were several feet away from those two.

But what stained in her memories was the sight of Yuri falling to the ground, then Tiffany collapsing, too.

 

Siwon smiled gently when he saw himself in the mirror. Was he that good looking? He was in his tuxedo, checking if he looked good for tomorrow's wedding for quite some time. He walked over to his drawer, and pulled out a blue velvet box. When he opened it, there was a diamond ring gleaming right before him. 

Right then, a text came. He checked his phone, and felt his heart race in excitement when he found that it was Tiffany.

From: Tiffany
Coming to your house in a few minutes. Please prepare the cardboard box that needs to be used to ship large objects.
I won't be coming, though. Will surprise you later tonight or tomorrow! ^^
Donghae should be at the door. He'll give you the package. You PROMISE to ship this as long as I get married to you! PROMISE!!! >.<

Siwon frowned. Donghae? Why was Donghae coming?

The door bell echoed in the room. Thinking that it was Donghae, he walked down the stairs and decided to open the door. In front of him was a blond-haired woman who was holding a laptop and a familiar ring on her other hand. Siwon froze when he recognized the same J-shaped ring he had worn to control Yoona. But what was this woman doing with his ring?

"Um... Who are you?" Siwon asked, scrunching his nose.

Jessica smiled, and clasped her hands. "Hello! My name is Jung Jessica! Congratulations! The woman you love is dead! Here is a clip of her death."

Jessica showed him a clip of Yuri and Tiffany on the streets through her laptop. Siwon widened his eyes when he heard two loud gun shots and found Yuri and Tiffany down on the ground. He gave her a horrified look.

"No, seriously. Who are you?" Siwon asked. He had eyes sharp enough to know that the clip wasn't edited. 

"Because of your fiancée's death, you've won a trip to either up there--" Jessica pointed to the sky. "--or down there." She pointed to the ground.

Siwon frowned. "Huh?"

Out of nowhere, Jessica pulled out gun and pressed the lever without any hesitation. The loud bang! echoed in the air. Siwon stared at Jessica in horror, then looked at his chest. Blood spurted out from the one hole that the bullet went through. He tried to gasp for air, but all that did was make him feel dizzy. Soon enough, he collapsed on the ground and rolled his eyes back, too shock to say his final words.

Jessica smirked, then stepped over the dead body.

"Now I just have to wait for Donghae," Jessica whispered, "and send Yoona flying away to her death."

She giggled. "Jung Jessica, you are such a loyal girlfriend!"