Jessica and Jaejoong

Framed

Yoona had to think twice before coming to Donghae's house. Although he wasn't home and she had secretly barged into the room by using her special watch that Donghae gave her, she wasn't sure if she was doing the right thing. Knowing how Donghae would forbid her from using his closet to enter the secret base, she just had to see what had happened.

There might be some information of him eating the red pills or something, Yoona thought. She froze when she opened the door to his closet. A familiar odor lifted into the atmosphere, causing Yoona to pinch her nose and scowl. Stupid Donghae! I thought I told him that he should clean up his closet!

She stepped inside, and closed the door behind her. She groaned and lifted the switch for the light, and found the same hidden button Donghae had pressed. She sighed, and covered and the tips of her finer brushed against the button. Closing her eyes, her finger pressed the red button with her might. Like what hse had seen before, the wall had opened like an elevator, greeting her once again to the secret chamber. She stepped inside, and felt it close on itself automatically. In a few seconds, the door opened against, reuniting her with the same plain base she had seen before.

Only this time, the area seemed to a bit too quiet. Yoona raised an eyebrow, and walked out of the elevator. She ran towards the computer, and found it off. She slowly pressed the power button, and gasped when the screen popped open too quickly. The screen, instead of a blue, white bright red like blood. She frowned, and grabbed the mouse to move it around. The cursor popped up, but once it did, Yoona was clueless of what to do.

Yoona, what are you doing here? You should be escaping! You're free from Donghae! 'J' told her. 

"I can't just run," she whispered. "I need to help Donghae!"

Why do you want to help him? That's just idiotic of you. What can you do? You're just a girl; a new member of this organization, 'J' mentioned.

"I know," she muttered coldly. "I know that there's a lot of thing I don't know in this world. Like how to work this stupid computer or what your real identity is--"

I said that I was your conscience.

"Shut up." She paused, then frowned. "Why do you sound so close?"

Maybe you're just connecting with your inner soul--

"What the…" Yoona's eyes slowly opened when she clicked on a folder titled "JESSICA." She frowned, and glanced around the room. Seeing no one around here, she continued to look at the countless images in the folder. There was a beautiful blond girl who seemed free like a bird. Yoona rested her chin on the palm of her hand and enviously stared at the picture. "She's beautiful…"

"Dang, and he still keeps photo of you, Jessica? I knew he still couldn't give up his feelings for you," an unknown voice said behind Yoona's neck. Yoona froze as she felt the hot breath land on her flesh. Her eyes enlarged even more, and she slowly turned around, only to see a scary man behind her. He stared at her for a moment, and she stared back. 

Then, Yoona screamed.

"Ouch!" the man shouted. "Curse you…"

"See? You never approach a lady before introducing yourself to her, or else she'll freak out," the blond woman said. Yoona blinked her eyes, and stared back at the screen. The girl in the pictures and the blond girl standing right in front of her looked exactly the same. 

"Oh whatever! She's invading the base. Can I kill her?" the man asked. The woman smacked her hand behind the guy's jet black hair, causing him to help in pain. She rolled her eyes and approached Yoona cautiously while extending her hand.

"Hello there! I'm Jessica, and this guy is Jaejoong. You are…" Jessica asked.

Yoona could only blink her eyes as she shook hands with Jessica. "I-I'm Yoona! N-Nice to meet you…"

"Oh, so you're the new girl," Jessica said. "Then may I ask where Donghae is?"

Just hearing Donghae's name caused Yoona to stiffen and bit her tongue. A pang of guilt stabbed through her heart as her eyes began to water. Jessica and Jaejoong, noticing this strange behavior, jumped back in surprised. Yoona started to sniff, but soon she got down on her knees and bowed in front of their feet. The couple uncomfortably glanced at each other, then back at Yoona who began to sob.

"Please… help me!'

 

Yuri stepped into the hospital. Her legs were sore from riding on the express all day, and she desperately wanted to rest. However, she had heard that someone close to her had been hospitalized for a few days. Her heels clicked against the floor until she arrived at the floor and room she was to meet her friend. Right when she was about to open the door, a nurse ran up to her and stopped her.

"Excuse me," the nurse started, "but visiting hours has passed. I'm afraid that you'll have to visit your friend tomorrow."

"I don't think you understand the situation," Yuri said. "I need to see her. It's a must."

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that. May I get your name? I can leave a message for the patient if you would like," the nurse offered.

Yuri hesitated, then cleared . "Please, if you can at least let me see her…"

"Ma'am, it's midnight. Your friend should be sleeping or so," the nurse persuaded her. 

"Fine. Please tell Tiffany this: 'Project X does not need you anymore.' Thank you," Yuri said. She turned around and continued to walk, but was stopped when the nurse ran in front of her.

"Excuse me? Project X? I thought…"

"Oh, don't worry. It's a safe project," Yuri assured her. She ran out of the hospital, not wanting to talk to the nurse. The nurse tilted her head, then entered Tiffany's room with medicine in her hands. Although she had said that Tiffany was sleeping, it was actually a lie. Tiffany couldn't fall asleep for the whole day. She was wide awake, sitting down on her bed and staring at the empty wall in front of her. The nurse placed her tray on the table nearby Tiffany and handed her the cup of medicine.

"Miss Hwang, a visitor came earlier today," the nurse said. "She wanted me to pass you a message."

"What message?" Tiffany asked, gulping down the medicine. 

"She said that Project X does not need you," the nurse responded. Tiffany spat out the liquid and gasped. Her eyes enlarged and she stared at the nurse with eyes full of shock and worry.

"What?"

"S-She said: 'Project X does not need you anymore.' Is there a problem?" the nurse asked.

"Project X? Project X? Oh my gosh…" Tiffany sat up from her bed and grabbed the nurse's shoulder. "Is she still here? What happened? Did she saw anymore?"

"S-She just ran out of the room--"

"Move!" Tiffany screamed, waking up the other patients. Before recieving any responsibilities for waking the others, she dashed out of the room and panting heavily to catch up with Yuri. 

Yuri… Yuri's back! But if Project X doesn't need me anymore… Tiffany shook her head and continued to run. Shoot. A revolution is coming.