Siwon's Secret Party

Framed

Yoona glanced at herself in the mirror. She frowned, and stared at the black, sleeveless dress she was wearing. She twirled around, and frowned. It was likely for Yoona to go outside with a dress on. She was sure that people would suspect her when she stepped outside. 

I'm being crazy, Yoona thought, sighing. She dug through her closet and found a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt. It's only a party for me to visit Donghae and get answers! Why do I have to dress up, anyways?

Yoona frowned. Then again, Tiffany said that it was a fancy party, so I had to wear formally or else I would attract attention.

"Argh! Why is it so difficult to pick out what I should wear?" Yoona groaned. She looked at the clock, and widened her eyes. "Shoot!"

In five minutes, Tiffany would be out the door, waiting for her friend to come. Yoona quickly applied make up and grabbed her purse. She peaked out the door, and saw that her parents weren't anywhere to be found. She ran down the stairs quietly and gently opened the door. She closed the door silently and made sure not to wake her parents up. 

"Hey!" someone whispered. Yoona turned around and found Tiffany hiding behind a few bushes. Tiffany got up and smiled as Yoona stared at her friend in awe. Tiffany was wearing a simple blue, silky dress. The rim of her dress was slightly above her knees, just like how Yoona's dress was.

"Tiffany, you look gorgeous!" Yoona exclaimed quietly. Tiffany giggled and spun herself around.

"Thanks! You look fabulous, too! You should dress up like this," Tiffany said. Yoona's cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she shook her head. It was only ten minutes, and Yoona was already feeling uncomfortable in the fancy dress. Tiffany dug into her purse, and handed a fancy mask with glitter and ribbons. Yoona frowned, confused.

"What's this for?" Yoona asked. As she accepted the mask, she realized that it was the type of mask she had seen in her history textbook. "A masquerade mask? Really?"

"The theme of the party is, 'Bringing Back the Past.' Siwon was brilliant enough to come up with the masquerade theme. In the beginning of the party, we'll get to know each other and dance a bit. Later, everyone is going to gather in the living room and tell stories from their past! Later at the end, we'll find a partner and dance for the final dance. Aren't you excited?" Tiffany squealed, and skipped around Yoona. Yoona grimaced and forced a smile.

"I'm super excited!" Yoona lied. Seriously, what am I getting myself into?

 

"What the…" Yoona stared at the ballroom in awe. The room was full of snacks, fancy lights, and students from her school. Her eyes enlarged slowly as she spotted men dressed in a fancy suit playing their instruments at the corner of the room. "Tiffany! When you meant party, I thought it was a small party!"

"Sh! If you're too loud, the Lab Coats might here!" Tiffany scolded. "It's a sound proof room, so Siwon said that the Lab Coats shouldn't hear the music and everyone from outside. However, he said that we should be careful, though."

"But…"

"Wear your mask! If you don't, then you'll get bad luck," Tiffany scolded. Yoona quickly slipped on her black and white mask and searched for Donghae. She scowled as she hardly recogized the names of her peers.

"How on earth am I supposed to find him behind all these masks? It could be him, or even him!" Yoona grunted.

"You said something?" Tiffany asked. Yoona smiled and shook her. "Oh, alright. I'm going to get something to drink. You coming?"

Yoona shook her head again. "No thanks. Listen, I'm going to find someone, okay?"

Tiffany began to wiggle her eyebrows, even though she knew that the mask was coveirng her eyebrows. "You're going to see Siwon, aren't you?"

Yoona's cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she walked away without answering Tiffany's question. After five minutes of walking around through the crowd, Yoona felt her cheeks cool down. She took a deep breath, and continued to search for Donghae.

If he knew what the party was going to be, he should've at least told me how he was going to look, Yoona thought, grumbling inside her head. She suddenly felt a pair of strong hands grab her hand. Yoona's head whirled around, and she squinted to see who the mysterious man was. As she began to realize who the fellow person was, she could feel her cheeks get hotter.

"S-Siwon!" Yoona stuttered nervously. Siwon grinned, and let go of Yoona's hand.

"Oops! I thought you were someone else for a second. Sorry, Yoona!" Siwon apologized. Yoona felt a pang of disappointment stab her heart, but she waved her feelings away.

"Who were you looking for?" Yoona asked. Siwon blushed and looked away.

"N-No one in particular. Hey, is Tiffany here?" Siwon asked.

"Yes, she is. She went to get something to drink."

Siwon's grin widened as his eyes lit up. "Thank you, Yoona! You're the best!"

Ba-thump. Yoona's cheeks blushed crimson red as she watched Siwon disappear back into the crowd. She heaved a sigh, and dragged her feet around the ballroom. Suddenly, she smiled again.

At least I got to talk to Siwon, even though it was only a few seconds! Yoona thought, cheering herself up. She felt a hand touch her shoulder. Yoona flinched and gasped as she slapped away the hand. Yoona's doe-like eyes met the stranger's brown, shocked eyes.

"Yoona?" the familiar voice asked. Yoona's eyes widened as she quickly apologized for her rude action.

"Sorry, Donghae! I thought you were some sort of creeper!" Yoona exclaimed. Then, she frowned at him. "Where have you been, anyways?"

"Places," Donghae replied quickly. He reached his hand out for Yoona to grab. "Want to dance?"

Yoona crossed her arms. "No. I came here for answers. Right after you give me the answers, I'll be off. I don't want to get caught by the Lab Coats or the Blue Cops."

"Yeah, I know, but think about it. If I take you somewhere right now to a private place, won't people get suspcious of our act? It would be better for everyone to notice us getting along and when it's story time, we can disappear into a private room," Donghae pointed out. Yoona paused for a moment, then scowled. She grabbed Donghae's hand as he led her to the center of the ballroom.

"I really hate it when you're right," Yoona muttered.

"And I really hate it how I have to answer your questions, "Donghae mumbled. "Why couldn't you be the good girl and eat the red pills?"

Yoona scoffed. "Excuse me, but I didn't get Injected or Sawed. I don't need to eat the red pills. They never said that something was wrong with me-"

Donghae covered Yoona's mouth with his hand and hissed at her. "Sh! Don't say these things out loud! I told you, everything between you, me, and the Lab Coats is a huge secrets. If it's let out, then we'll end up with war."

"But-"

"Keep dancing and stay quiet, or else I wont tell you what's going on," Donghae snapped. He heard Yoona scowl and grumble something, but he didn't care.

All he cared about was how beautiful Yoona's eyes were behind the mask.