Putting Kudo Away and the Kiss

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

Yuki followed Hayato quietly to make sure he didn't see or hear her. Hayato had told her to go home while he went and found Ryu himself. She went near the opening of a garage and pulled out her phone.

'Hayato-kun...Why would you just let yourself be so vulnerable? I know he's your friend but...' thought Yuki. She called the police and told them who were behind the attacks for the past few days and to come to the old garage as soon as they could because Kudo and his gang were planning something to hurt Ryu and Hayato, who were innocent of all that happened before. Right after she hung up,  she ran towards the garage door and saw it closing. Behind it she could seeing Ryu and Hayato struggling to run to the door.

"RYU! HAYATO!" She screamed.

"I told you to go home!" Hayato shouted back at her. "Did you expect her to listen?" Ryu growled at him. "I tol you she's stupid, she doesn't think." The three ran faster but were too late because the door had closed by then, causing them to fall to the ground and bang on it.

"Well, well, well, what is the princess of class 3D doing here?" Kudo taunted from behind Yuki and knocked her out. He signaled for one of s to take her away as he stayed to taunt Ryu and Hayato. "Have fun tonight boys! Oh and your little girlfriend, don't worry about her, she's in good hands." Bangs and shouts and threats could be heard from outside, but it was useless since the guys were trapped.

 

~The next day~

 

Yuki rolled over and groaned, feeling a sharp pain on her head.

"Boys!" A loud voice boomed. "The princess has awaken!" Laughs came from around the room. Yuki strained to open her eyes because even though the room was dark, she wasn't used to the light shining in her eyes. As she tried to rub her eyes, she realized she couldn't. Finally with her eyes open, she looked at her surroundings, a dark room that looked like an abandoned casino, the guys were scattered everywhere, and above her was Kudo towering over her. Then she realized why she couldn't move.

"You guys tied me up!" Yuki yelled angrily. Since it was obvious, the gang members laughed at her. "Well duh princess, we can't let you run away that easily now can we?"

"What are you guys planning?" Yuki asked Kudo. What no one saw was Yuki hitting the record button on her phone.

"It's not fair that I got expelled last year and they didn't!" Kudo screamed at her. And the members yelled agreements. "So to make them join us, we made them look bad by attacking students from other schools, and for tonight..." Kudo paused to laugh at Yuki's realizing face. "We made sure we only caught Odagiri. He's the only one we put effort in capturing because we knew he'd always have his ID with him. While we used him as a punchbag, my friend here took his ID. Then we called Yabuki to come pick up his friend, trapping both of them in that garage. There's no signal either. And tonight, we're going to rob a jewelry store and leave Odagiri's ID so the two can be punished for something we did." Kudo stood and raised up his hand as a king would do.

"It's all Kudo's idea," a gang member spoke. "He's the genius."

"Well if he was such a genius, he'd know better than to be involved in things like this and getting expelled! Or that Ryu and Hayato will escape your plans and have you all arrested!" Yuki growled at them.

"Aw princess, don't growl at us," Kudo teased. "You'll make your pretty face ugly, and you resemble a dog right now. And your friends won't get away. We made sure of it. After tonight, they'll be expelled! And they'll have no choice but to join our gang!"

"Yeah! The only way our plan would fail if you somehow recorded our little conversation and ran away to the police!" Another member joked.

'If only they knew...' Yuki thought.

"Well it looks like your friends are nowhere to be saved," Kudo said tilting her chin up so they look at each other in the eye. She spit in his face before shaking her head out of his hand and received a slap for it. "Watch yourself princess, you have no power here. Why don't you agree to be mine and I'll go clear up their names?"

"If I did that, I really would be stupid," Yuki spat at him. "Never in a million years would I do that. Beside, I'm pretty sure you'd want a pure girl. I am no longer pure." The gang members looked at her in surprise.

"Normally we wouldn't care if a girl is pure or not as long as she's fun," Kudo stated. "But this time we're curious. What do you mean?"

"I'm Ryu's fiance, and he has taken me once before," she lied through her teeth, hoping they'd believe her.

"We caught Odagiri's girl!" Someone shouted, and cheers were heard. Kudo forced her into a rough kiss and laughed as his gang cheered him on. 'I'm screwed...This wasn't supposed to happen' Yuki thought, scared out of her mind.

Throughout the day , the gang members had been flirting with Yuki, Kudo used her as an object for entertaining (No but did try touching her), and she had been slapped a few times for having a sharp tongue against the gang.

'Please someone save us soon...' Yuki begged in her mind and crying silently.  She felt sick and helpless since she couldn't do anything when the gang tried things on her or not being able to help her friends. Suddenly a figure stepped into the room.

"Yankumi?!" Yuki yelled out in surprise.

"Give me back my precious student. And that's extremely low of you," Yankumi accused. "Framing high schoolers for your crimes, dividing your treasures here, and trapping a defenseless girl? You've got guts."

"Who are you?" Kudo asked.

"I'm Odagiri, Yabuki, and Yuki Kudo's homeroom teacher," She stated. "And just to make sure, do you have any intentions of turning yourselves in?" Her question raised laughs from the gang. "Don't be stupid," a member said. "Then I have no choice," Yankumi stated. She twisted the hand of the guy that walked towards her. All the people began taking out weapons and raising them at her. "I didn't expect anything from you guys at the beginning, but you seem to have no honor do you?" the teacher accused. Yuki watched in awe as Yankumi single handedly took down the whole gang. Her fighting inserted fear into everyone of the gang.  As Kudo tried to leave, Yankumi stopped him.

"I can't let you leave," she said to him. He threw a punch at her, but Yankumi ducked and knocked him in the stomache, making him fall to the ground. "Now, all you have to do is face the judgment of the police." She ran to Yuki and untied her.

"Thank you Yankumi!" Yuki cried and hugged her teacher. Yankumi helped Yuki walk out of the casino and the two took the bus to the police station.

"ODAGIRI RYU AND YABUKI HAYATO ARE INNOCENT!" Yuki yelled as she and Yankumi burst into the police station.

"What are you talking about?" The head chief asked. Yuki played the recording for him and watched as he walked into a room.

"You've been cleared," he stated and escorted two men out of the room.

"Ryu! Hayato!" Yuki exclaimed happily and ran to hug both of them. Hayato chuckled and ruffled her hair, Ryu whispered that they will be having a talk when this was over.

Outside the whole class of 3D had been waiting for their leaders and celebrated their releases. Yankumi stopped everyone from leaving and demanded for the cop to apologize to them for accusing them of false things. Yuki joined her teacher and listed every wrong thing he had done to Hayato and Ryu. The head cop finally gave in and apologized, bowing also. As the cop left, the class whooped and hollared and cheered. To celebrate, Yankumi took the class to Kuma's ramen shop. Yankumi welcomed for everyone to eat as much as they wanted but didn't notice that she ran out of money when they finally called her by her nickname. She begged for the class that if thy're getting seconds, they should get a regular ramen only. However the class wanted a different order. Seeing her teacher's distress, Yuki offered to pay the extra. It seemed like the class didn't feel good having Yuki pay for them so they decided to stop after one bowl. As everyone continued eating, Hayato took Yuki outside to talk to her.

"What did Kudo do to you?" He asked her seriously. Yuki tried looking away but felt it was hard since his eyes bored into her.

"I got slapped by him and his friends a few times, got hit on, and I lied to them saying that I'm not pure so they won't do anything," Yuki confessed. "But they didn't care and tried to touch me a few times..." Yuki looked down at her feet as she heard Hayato sigh heavily and put his hands on her shoulders.

"No one does this to my little sister and gets away with this," Hayato threatened. "I'm gonna go kick his !" Yuki pulled him back as he began walking to the police station.

"No Hayato stop!" She pulled him back in front of her. "He's already being punished, and Yankumi beat him up pretty bad earlier. And you just got out of there, don't do something that puts you back there!" Yabuki, defeated, agreed and ruffled her hair again. The two went back into the ramen shop and finished their food.

Everyone had finished eating and Yuki and Ryu were now home and walking up the stairs. Suddenly Ryu stopped walking and Yuki bumped into him.

"Odagiri-kun? What's wrong?" She asked with concern. He turned around and glared at her. "What did I tell you about being stupid? Why didn't you run away? You could have been and were caught by Kudo and his gang! They could've you! Yabuki told me what you said to him! Don't you ever think?!" He yelled at her. The house was extremely empty and big, so his yells echoed through the rooms.

"I'm sorry Odagiri-kun..." She whimpered looking down. "I was just scared and worried about what happened to you." Ryu let out a frustrated groan and shook her by her shoulders.

"What about me?!" He yelled in her face. "I get worried when you do something stupid that could get you hurt or worse! They could've and then killed you." Ryu stomped to his room as Yuki walked slowly to her room. She fell on her bed in tears. About 30 minutes later, Ryu sighed and walked to her room, unable to stand her crying.

He walked to her and threw his arms around the small girl who tried to hide her obvious cries as he entered. "Let it out," he said and held her tighter as her sobs got louder.

"I was so scared..." she whimpered in his chest. "I was worried for you and Hayato. And I was so scared that they were going to do something to me... I wanted my first kiss with someone who I love...But he took it." Ryu stood up and said he was going to the police station to teach Kudo a lesson, but Yuki held him back as she did with Hayato earlier. Ryu sat back down next to her and held her as she let her cries out. 'I've been crying so much since I got here, I need to hold it in again.' Yuki thought. 'He feels so warm...' She leaned her head into his chest even more and felt safe as Ryu kept his arms around her.

'Why does it hurt so much when she cries?' He asked himself. Ryu stared at the sobbing girl in his arms as she looked up at him. "What is it Odagiri-kun?"  Yuki began wiping tears from her face and tried to gain her composure. He didn't say anything as he tilted her chin up at him. She watched as he put his face closer to her. To her, it seemed as if they were staring into each others eyes forever. Soon Yuki could feel his hot breath on her face as his lips came down on hers.

The kiss was sweet and soft, unlike the one she had with Kudo. His lips were smooth and soft as she felt her own lips respond to the kiss. The two of them closed their eyes and Yuki moved her hands from Ryu's chest to his shoulders, holding onto them softly. Ryu's arms, which were around her upper back earlier, lowered themselves on her tiny waist. the kiss lasted an eternity until the two broke apart for air. Yuki could still feel her lips tingling from the kiss and touched with her fingers. Ryu smiled at her victoriously and tucked the two of them into her bed to sleep. Ryu planted one last kiss on her forehead before he played with her hair until she fell asleep. "I won't let anyone hurt you again do you hear me?" He swore. "I'll protect you like I'm supposed to."