First Date

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

"This feels so nice!" Yuki squealed as she laid on the ground next to Ryu. Today was officially their first date since the guys weren't here to mess it up for them anymore. Ryu chuckled as he played with his girlfriend's hair. "Ryu.."

"Hm?" Ryu asked looking over to her. He got worried as her smile faded from her face.

"Do you think," She began. "Do you think I should ask Yankumi for self defense lessons?" Ryu sat up with a serious expression on his face. Yuki followed him and sat up also.

After a moment Ryu spoke his thoughts. "I do want you to be able to defend yourself if I'm not there," Ryu stated, pulling him head to his chest and placing his head on hers. "But if you do that, then you won't need me to protect you anymore." Yuki felt herself blush from his words and how nice it felt in his arms.

"Then how about I only defend myself when I'm alone?" She suggested. Yuki felt his chest vibrate as a deep chuckle came from his throat.

"Why do you want to learn how to defend yourself so bad?" Ryu asked. Yuki looked down as she remembered what he said to her in the past. "I don't want to make you worry and if you really need it maybe I can help you guys out." He frowned as he realized what she was referring to.

"I'm sorry," He whispered. "Things are different now. I want to be the one protecting you." Yuki felt her arms wrap around the man hugging her as she hugged him back tightly.

"Thank you Ryu-kun," She whispered looking up at him. As Yuki looked up, Ryu's lips came down on hers again as they shared another kiss. Breaking apart, Ryu poked Yuki's red cheek. Trying not to smile, she looked down, but her dimples betrayed her as they began to show.

"You're smiling," Ryu cooed in her ear. Yuki tried to cover her dimples as she looked away, but Ryu took her hands away from her face. "They're cute so don't hide them." Giving her a peck on the cheek, Ryu stood up and held his hand out to her. "Let's go somewhere else." Yuki nodded and accepted his hand. She leaned into Ryu as they walked around the city looking for somewhere to go.

"Ah!" Ryu sighed as he threw one hand through his hair. Trying to make things less stressful for him, Yuki tried to mimick him.

"Ah!" She repeated cutely as she threw her hand through her hair, earning a low chuckle from him. Wanting to see how much she would do, Ryu threw both hands in the air and down again, yelling "No where to go!"

Yuki copied his hand motions and said "No where to go!"

"Yuki is cute!" Ryu said smiling at her as he put his hand out for her.

"Yuki is cute!" She chirped back and put her hand into his.

Ryu pretended to think a while with his finger on his lips, which Yuki also copied. "I love Ryu-kun!" He said in a high voice.

"I love Ryu-kun!" Yuki repeated before realizing what she said. Her hands flew to as she blushed and looked down.

"I love you too Yuki," He whispered in her ear. His words sent butterflies to her stomach as she hugged his arm.

"Ryu," She said. "I really like you but I've never had a boyfriend before. Can we take it slowly? I don't know if I love you or not." Ryu's smile fell from his face, causing Yuki to apologize like crazy.

"No it's okay," Ryu replied. "I don't know either, I just think it's love. So let's take it slow then." He returned her a genuine smile and grabbed her hand again. Yuki smiled walking beside him.

"Where are we going now?" Yuki asked.

"Home," Ryu replied. Yuki looked at him confused. "But we just got out, why are you ending the date so soon?" He looked at her and poked her cheek again. "Stupid, we're going home so I can teach you how to fight. Besides, there are things we can do at home that we can't do here." Ryu winked at her as he continued to drag her home. The whole way Yuki wondered what he meant.

"Hit my hand," Ryu commanded and put his hands up as if they were doing boxing. "Turn your body sideways and spread your legs a bit. And then put your fists up." Yuki did as he said but felt awkward. "No not like that..." He said and fixed his stance. "Ok, now punch." Yuki weakly punched his hand. "Hit it harder." Yuki did as he ordered again and they continued this practice for about ten minutes.

"Okay," Ryu said putting his hands down. "Now we're going to go over a scenario. I'll be a that's coming for you in any way I can, and you'll try to escape ok?"

"O-ok-kay..." Yuki said scared. He smiled and kissed her on the cheek, telling her there's nothing to worry about. "Ok so what should you do if I do this?" Yuki squealed as Ryu lifted her up in the air, her tummy on his shoulder. "I don't know..." She replied back, scared of the heights.

"Turn and elbow my face," Ryu said. Yuki did as he said, but softly since it wasn't for real. "And if I do this?" He dropped her softly on a bed and put her in a loose headlock. The two began to try every position and Yuki was taught how to get out of them. When Ryu got on top of her, she was to punch him in the face or knee him in the groin. If Yuki has his body between his legs, she was to try to wrap her legs around his neck and choke him. They wrestled in the bed in as much ways as Ryu could think of, and Yuki was able to get out of every one of them.

"Now this," Ryu stated as he flipped her under him. "Never let them get you in this position, because there's no way for you to get out." He sat himself on her tummy, locking her legs, and pinning her arms above her head. The two stared at each others' eyes as they moved closer. Yuki blushed furiously as Ryu's lips met hers again. His kisses trailed her jawline to her neck, making her moan softly. Her moans got them to break apart as Ryu released her, blushing also. "Another thing you should never do is kiss them back..." He joked, trying to lighten the mood. Yuki giggled as she hugged him.

"I know," she replied. "I only kiss the person if it's you." Yuki softly pecked him on the lips.

Ryu nodded, smiling. "That's right," He stated proudly at her as he returned a kiss.

"Ryu-kun," Yuki whined. "I'm sleepy..."Yuki laid her head down on Ryu's pillow as Ryu laid down next to her.

"Go to sleep then." Yuki pecked him one last time before falling asleep on his shoulder. Ryu wrapped his arms around her and watched her fall asleep. 'I'll just make dinner later.' He thought before falling asleep next to her.