Takeda's Crush

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

"Eto..." Yuki said. "It's almost Valentine's Day. Should I do something?" She traced her finger over her calendar to the date with a heart on it. "Yuki! Let's go!" Ryu's voice rang from outside her room. "Hai!" She ran out of her room and Ryu held out an arm for her to link her own into. Ever since their second kiss, Ryu and Yuki have tried to get along better. One could say they were now friends, that still fought often...

"Why are you so happy?" He asked Yuki curiously as the girl started skipping on their way to school. Yuki came to an abrupt stop and turned around, looking like she was going to lunge for him. Ryu held up his briefcase in case the scary yet cute looking girl would jump him. 'Wait...cute?' Before he could finish his thoughts, Yuki's voice pulled him out of his mind.

"One of the best days of the year is coming!" Yuki yelled suddenly cheerfully again. Ryu almost fell over due to her sudden change in moods. "Oy, are you on your period or something?" He asked her. Blushing, Yuki quickly threw her hands over his mouth.

"Odagiri-kun! That's not something you say out loud about a girl!" Yuki said with her hands on her hips. "And no I am not, I just can't believe you aren't excited about something like this." As they began walking again, Ryu thought back to the first time he met this girl. 'She was so shy and quiet. Although she's more open now, I wish she was quiet... A stupid Yuki is bad enough, being loud makes her even more annoying.' Ryu thought in his mind. At school, he sighed as Yuki skipped and sang "♫It's almost Valentine's Day!♫"

The day at school seemed...interesting... Takeda seemed to be in high spirits, which the other five members of the group thought he was in love. Yankumi-sensei had a mood because she realized she's been missing her chances with Valentine's Day. Also everyone in class 3D were completely motivated to get chocolates from at least one girl this year. Yuki laughed as her classmates were as thrilled as she was about the day. However now she had some chores since she was asked to make chocolates for everyone in the class.

After school Ryu, Yuki, Hayato, Kosuke, and Tsucchi were following Takeda. Out of nowhere Yankumi had appeared next to them. They watched as Takeda stalked a pretty girl from Momo High. Now they had followed him into a western themed restaurant, still stalking the poor girl.

"Are you in love?" Yabuki asked his unknowing friend. "Yes," Takeda said in a happy trance. "She's pretty," Yankumi added. Again he repeated what he said. Then Takeda's eyes widened as he realized he wasn't alone. The guys ignored Takeda as he asked them why there were there. Instead they asked about the girl.

"Did you tell her your feelings?" Yankumi asked excited. "Not yet," Takeda pouted. Yuki put a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"It's ok Takeda, you'll be able to do it soon!" She cheered him on. "You know her name though right?" Takeda nodded, "Mizushima Maki." He dreamily sighed out her name. Yuki 'awww'ed a bit loud and hid herself behind Ryu as the others in the group shushed her.

"Stupid," Ryu smirked at her and looked back at Maki. Tsucchi commented on how well Takeda is doing since he's already aasked for her name. However everyone except Ryu fell over as Takeda admitted that he only knew because it was on her nametag. Yankumi tried to give Takeda a pep talk by telling him that if he doesn't make a move, someone else will compete for her. Everyone became surprised when she yelled at a customer for shaking his cigarette into a cup. As they became shocked and made comments on her personality and appearance, Yuki noticed a child crying. Both Yuki and Maki ran to the child at the same time.

"Are you ok?" They asked the little boy in sync. Yuki and Maki looked at each other and laughed. The two of them helped the little boy stand up as the little boy held onto Yuki's hand.

"Yes, I'm ok," the little boy said cutely. Yuki couldn't help but let out an 'Aw!' Maki giggled at the girl's liking of the child and turned to her. "Are you his sister?"

"Oh no," Yuki said putting one hand up. "I just saw him fall so I ran over to him." Maki nodded understanding. "Oh, same here. Well I should get to work. Can you help the boy find his family? Maybe we can talk after I'm done with this table." Before she could decline, Yuki saw Takeda put his hands up as if he was begging her to say yes. "Uhh h-hai..." Yuki said shyly. Maki smiled and continued with her work as Yuki walked with the little boy.

 

~Ryu~

 

"What?" Ryu asked the group annoyed as they finished witnessing the scene. "Yuki is good with children isn't she? She's so sweet," Yankumi praised. He nodded not knowing what they were trying to say. "Maybe in the future she can take care of your guys' children when you're out at work!" Yankumi cried cheerfully and began daydreaming about her two students together. Ryu fell over and the group laughed at his expression.

"I don't like Yuki," Ryu lied looking straight at them to make it seem believable. Takeda poked Ryu in his cheek. "If I can admit I like Maki, you can admit you like Yuki-chan!" Takeda teased. Hayato smirked at his friend knowing that Ryu was lying, in fact everyone did.

"Shup up," Ryu said coldly and crossed his arms before turning back to Yuki.

 

~Yuki~

 

Takeda ran up to Yuki and got on his knees. "YUKI-CHAN!" He cried. "Please be my wing woman for Maki!" Yuki couldn't deny his puppy eyes and solemnly accepted to do it.

"Hey!" Tsucchi accused point at the two of them. "I'm usually the one who is Takeda's wingman!" Takeda raised his hands up in defense. "Sorry Tsucchi! But Yuki already made progress with her so this is easier!"

"Yuki-san!" They all turned around and saw Maki smiling at Yuki, who smiled back just as warmly.

"Let's go and have a chat," Yuki suggested. "We should get to know each other better! I go to an all boys' school so I don't really have any girl friends." Interested to know what she meant, Maki led Yuki to the bar. Takeda watched intensely at the two girls talking. Ryu, annoyed with how long it was taking, grabbed Takeda and pulled him towards the two girls.

"If I don't do this," Ryu said. "You'll never talk to her, and those two will never stop talking." Yuki jumped as the two sat beside her. "Who are your friends Yuki-chan?" Maki asked eyeing the two of them carefully.

"This is Takeda-san," Yuki said pointing to him and making sure Maki saw him carefully before moving on to Ryu. "And this is Ryu!" Yuki smiled and gestured to him.Maki waved to them and turned to make some coffee.

"Pst! Yuki-chan!" Takeda whispered loud enough for Yuki to hear. "Ask her what her type is!" Yuki motioned for him and Ryu to go away first. They walked to a nearby table but Takeda kept his ear focused on their conversation.

"Eto...Maki-chan?" Yuki said unsured. "What kind of guys do you like?" Maki smiled suggestively at Yuki. "You first, what kind of guys do you like Yuki-chan?" Hearing this, someone from the group suddenly turned his attention to the two girls. Yuki looked down shyly before answering.

"Well..."Yuki started blushing. "I like it when a guy gives a lot of effort in showing that he cares. He doesn't have to do it publically, but I'd like a reminder of his love from time to time since I get insecure pretty easily. A guy that can cook is pretty dreamy too right?" Maki nodded excitedly at her friend as the two imagined their dream guy. Realizing she was going to get carried away, Yuki stopped herself. "Well there's a lot more I coould say, but I might get carried away. So anyways it's your turn now Maki-chan!" Takeda began to tune himself into the conversation more as the other group member stopped listening since Yuki wasn't going to describe her dream guy anymore.

"Hmm..."Maki said thinking. "I like strong guys and I hate weak guys!" Yuki nearly fell over about how straight foward Maki was about it. Everyone turned towards the door as they heard a slam. "I'm sorry Maki-chan, but I gotta go! I'll talk to you tomorrow ok? Let's exchange numbers really quick!" The two girls punched in their numbers in the other's phone and Yuki followed the group out of the door.

"Takeda!" Yuki jumped on him to make sure he would come to a complete stop. Not expecting her to do that, Takeda tumbled to the ground onto his tummy as he struggled to breath.

"Yuki-chan!" The poor boy screamed. "Too heavy!" Yuki pouted, got off, and lightly hit him on the head.

"Are you calling me fat?!" She cried in mock anger. Takeda thought she was serious and began apologizing until he saw her laughing. "Takeda, don't be so down. I got Maki's number. Do you want it too?" Yuki asked and pulled out her phone. Takeda bear hugged her as he saved Maki's number into his phone happily. The group had got to them by now and began checking on Takeda to see if he was ok. He nodded, happy that he got Maki's number.

The next day Takeda dragged Yuki and Ryu with him back to the restaurant. The two girls greeted each other happily. They ordered some drinks while they waited for Maki. As she made the drinks, Takeda stared at her in a trance. Yuki poked Ryu and pointed at Takeda's chin. Embarrassed, Ryu tilted his friend's chin up.

"You're drooling Takeda-chan," Yuki said worriedly and pointed to her chin. He quickly wiped his mouth before Maki turned around. "Yuki-chan! Ask her to go on a double date with you, Ryu, and me! Please!" Takeda was basically begging her now and Yuki couldn't deny. Ryu turned and gave Takeda a death glare for dragging him into this. Takeda had tried to talk to Maki earlier, but ended up completely tongue tied...

"Say Maki-chan!" Yuki called out to get her attention. "Oh hold on, let me get this customer's order first!" After she nodded, Yuki and the guys realized what a big mistake that was. The customer was a college student that seemed good looking to Maki. And letting him talk to her first allowed him to ask Maki out right in front of poor Takeda!

"Takeda...I'm sorry!" Yuki has been apologizing over and over since they left the restaurant. He turned and smiled sadly at him friend. "It's ok Yuki-chan, you did a lot for me so thank you. Besides, I have an idea already." Takeda did the bunny 'good bye' thing with his fingers and began skipping to some place. Soon Ryu and Yuki were left alone.

"Odagiri-kun?" She meekly asked. "I'm going to the store for some things first. You can go home ahead if you want." Ryu nodded and stepped in front of her. "I'll go with you," Ryu offered. Yuki smiled shyly and nodded.

At the bakery and candy store, Yuki looked around like a little kid. Ryu sighed and rubbed his head, trying to avoid being embarrassed by the looks they were getting. She dropped a few plastic pans with 5 hearts shaped molds into the basket Ryu was holding. Then Yuki turned around and held up two bags up at Ryu.

"Say Odagiri-kun," She said. "Do you think white chocolate is better or regular chocolate?" Yuki looked at each other them in deep thought. Ryu pointed to the one of the right. "Get the regular kind." Yuki smiled cutely at him and put the regular chocolate bag in. "Ok! Since there's a lot of people, I won't have time to make them from scratch, so this will have to do." They continued strolling through the store as Yuki threw in some tiny nuts used for chocolates into the basket along with foil, strawberries, and other tools for chocolates.

"Ok! I'm done!" She said cheerfully and led him to the cashier. "Umm...Odagiri-kun, can you pay for me this once? I forgot my money..." Ryu rolled his eyes and took out his wallet.

"Stupid, don't go shopping unless you have money," Ryu said annoyed. "What if I didn't have my wallet?" The two walked home as they had a small argument about what happened earlier.

"Oy! Thanks to you, I'm sore all over now!" Ryu accused and put the items on the kitchen counter. Yuki finished putting them away before she walked out and saw Ryu on the couch trying to massage himself. She giggled and moved his hands from his shoulders.

"Sit up straight," she ordered. Ryu did as she said and felt himself get sent to heaven as she began massaging him. Yuki made sure to get out any knots or sore spots he had up until then. Once in a while Ryu would moan and Yuki would blush from his actions. Soon she finished and stretched herself.

"Where did you learn to massage like this?" Silence. "Oy are you listening?" Ryu stopped yelling as he turned felt a heavy weight on his back. He realized that Yuki had fell asleep on him and is now breathing in his face! "I can't move without her falling..." After a few minutes, he realized there was not other way. Ryu tried to carefully stand up without making Yuki fall foward, but she did anyways in the end since there was no support. Yuki fell head first into the couch as Ryu began freaking out when he realized she was bent over on the couch.

"Of all the ways to fall..."He muttered. "WHY did you have to land THAT way?" Ryu freaked out even more when he saw her underwear when he tried to pick her up bridal style. He looked up the whole time to avoid seeing things he shouldn't see. Thinking he was safe when Yuki was in his arms bridal style, Ryu looked down again only to blush and jerk his head upwards as fast as he could. "Tomorrow, I am making sure you get a longer skirt!" Gravity had made her skirt rise a bit and the fabric of his shirt and her skirt made it rise up even more, revealing her upper thighs. Ryu walked with difficulty to her room. "Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down," He pleaded himself. Ryu was an 18 year-old boy with hormones after all, and he didn't want something to happen!

As he neared her door, Ryu became less tense until he accidentally knocked her head against the door and dropped her in surprise. "Ow..."Yuki muttered and rolled herself in a ball before softly snoring agian. He sighed realizing how lucky he was that Yuki was this tired. "Sorry..."He whispered before trying to carry her to bed again. Ryu tucked her in and stood up to look around her room. He noticed a big heart on the date on the calendar.

"February 14," Ryu whispered and traced the heart with his finger. He looked back at Yuki who was dead asleep. He jumped as he heard her talk.

"Must help Takeda fall in love..." She whispered. He smirked at how cute and stupid she looked rolled up in a ball, slightly drooling, and talking in her sleep. Ryu walked back to his room. For a few minutes he laid restlessly in bed before giving in to his brain and picked up the phone. Ryu dialed the number in and waited as it rang.

"Hello?" A groggy voice answered the phone.

"Sorry for calling so late," Ryu bowed but then realized it was stupid since they were on the phone. "I have a small favor to ask you."