Where's Ryu Odagiri?

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

"WHAT?" Yuki yelled with fear in her eyes.

"We've arranged a marriage between you and our family's partner the Odagiri. You are finishing high school with their son starting tomorrow," her father said. Her mother and father had just finished telling her about the arranged marriage the four parents had set up to make sure their families would have an increase in wealth, although there was no need since they were very rich.

"But don't I get any say in this?" she solemnly looked to her mother. Her mother shook her head with a smile on her face, trying not to let Yuki's expressions get to her.

"Their son is a lovely boy, you will be happy with him in the future even if you don't want to at this moment. We're doing what's best for you, sweetheart," her mother said. "You will be leaving for Kurogin Gakuen tomorrow."

"But mother-" Yuki was interrupted by her father's booming voice that seemed to shake the whole manor.

"That is enough Yuki Kudo!" Yuki stopped since her father rarely used her name, as he always called her by nicknames. "You will be going and that is final, get packed and you will be going tomorrow. Your new school's uniform is ready on your bed." Her parents left the room after hearing a small "Hai..." from her and she too left for her room.

 

That was what happened the day before. Now she stands in front the the school gates with the school's head teacher next to her. Sawatari was informed by the parents that Yuki was to be with Ryu's class, the delinquent class called 3D. However everyone left one tiny information that Yuki will soon find out about.

"Your parents must've been extremely uncaring of you since they chose to put you in a class like this", head teacher Sawatari said. "Well, then you go in there and just keep walking until you see the door to class 3D! I shall take my leave for I am a very busy man!" He immediately dashed back inside for the office before Yuki got a chance to criticize him for speaking so ill of her parents.

'Aren't teachers supposed to walk the new students all the way to their classes?' She wondered as she started walking into the building with "Caution" tapes all over it. 'What's wrong with this building that they actually put this everywhere?' The more she went into the building, the more anxious she got. It was like she just went into a haunted house, but with more light. Her heart rate fastened as she came up the door with the sign "3D" near it. Shocked to see a picture of the grim reaper on the door, her eyes widened and she tried to peek inside to see her class. What she saw nearly made her faint.

"Why are they all holding weapons at the teacher?! And she's a woman too!" She whispered quietly with a shocked tone. Yuki carefully adjusted her uniform and put her hand on the door, shaking. Mustering up her courage, she pushed the door to the side and opened it. The loud door made all the people in the room turn their heads towards her direction.

"Excuse me...I'm the new student of class 3D", Yuki muttered softly, but enough to be heard. Yuki heard boys whispering about 'Why is there a girl here?' or 'Look at her...pretty right?' She quickly looked at the teacher and down at her feet again since she felt eyes burning into her. The teacher introduced herself as Yankumi-sensei to Yuki and explained to the class that Yuki was an exception to the school beause her parents paid extra for her to attend. Then she told Yuki to take the free seat in the back. Yuki quickly scanned the class trying to figure out which of them was Ryu Odagiri. She was about to go to her seat until she noticed the weapons were still in the air, causing her to walk backwards.

"Don't worry. We won't do something as cowardly to hit women," a student with a fan said. Still fearful, Yuki nodded softly and hurried to her seat, trying not to touch anyone. As she sat down she felt everyone still looking at her. She turned to her right and saw someone staring at her intensely, more so than the other students.

"Preparing something like this is pretty cowardly you know." All heads turned to the front again, including the guy that kept staring at Yuki. Yuki wondered if the teacher was mental or not to say something like that aloud.

"What'd you say?!" the boy with the fan shouted at her in anger. 'He gets angry quickly doesn't he?' Yuki wondered. "Don't fool around!"

"I'm serious," Yankumi-sensei said, still holding a staring contest with him.

"Fine then," he said and began to walk towards her. Scared, Yuki grabbed her bag and got ready to throw at the back of his head in case he would do something to the teacher. Guys in the classroom were yelling at him to give it to her and chanting his name. 'So his name's Tsucchi...' The person staring at Yuki once again spoke out.

"TSUCCHI!!" He yelled out, getting everyone's attention. "Stop it." As Tsucchi was about to ask him why, he spoke out again. "It's lame fighting a female teacher," he said and finished his sentence with his mouth staying open. 'Kawaii...' Yuki thought as she looked at how he looked like that. Tsucchi said he understood and backed down. 'So he's the head of this class...' both Yankumi and Yuki thought.

'I wonder if that's Ryu..' she thought. Yankumi went up to the front of the class again and attempted to take role. No one responded when she called their names except Yuki, which caused the teacher to smile. It warmed her heart to be able to make others smile.

"Hayato Yabuki-kun? Hayato Yabuki!" Again, no one paid attention to her. "Yabuki-kun?" The class leader turned around.

"Don't call my name so many times!" He whined. His childlike attitude as he said that caused Yuki to giggle quietly. 'He was so cute! If only he was a little kid...' She thought, but then realized that he wasn't Ryu. Yuki looked around again attempting to look for Ryu.

Yankumi gave up and passed out some papers to the class. She asked for the class to write down their dreams, goals, and memories of high school. However all the male students were taking it as a joke.

"I want to become a bride!" a student cried out and pretended to be a girl. Tsucchi ran up, asked him to be his and the two hugged as the class laughed. It felt offensive the way he acted like a girl and Yuki jumped up from her seat.

"Shut up! Girls don't talk like that nor do we act like that! Quit being an immature student and just stop it!" She yelled out of no where. The class was in complete silence and stared at her. Yuki started turning red and sat down while staring at her lap. She turned even more red as she heard the class laughing at her, some jeering. Yabuki looked over at the girl sitting next to him and smirked at how fast she yielded just because she was the center of attention.

"If you can't handle it, then just stay quiet," he said and turned away again. 'Oh how I wish to slap him right now...But he's the class leader, I'd be making myself a walking target if I do that...' she thought helplessly.

"Everyone, quiet. Be quiet!" Yankumi said as she ignored what happened and tried to get on with the lesson again.

"You're the one being loud!" Tsucchi accused. "Be quiet, if you want our attention, then at least wear a mini skirt!" He shouted. Yabuki threw an arm over Yuki's shoulders and brought attention to her once again.

"Like Kudo-san over here!" He shouted and laughed. The class agreed with him and said the same thing. They began to whoop as Yabuki held to the bottom of her skirt and shook it to show Yankumi. Burning up again, Yuki pushed him away used her hands to hold her skirt down. "Aw is the little girl feeling scared now that she's with the big men?" Boys of the class whooped again as some laughed at her. Seeing how scared she was, Yankumi tried to get everyone's attention again.

"That's enough! You guys shouldn't be called men when you're acting like immature little boys! Picking on a girl like that when she's new and still shy? I can't call you boys either because even boys are more mature than you! Can you really graduate saying that you teamed up on a girl?" She yelled angrily. Yuki looked up at the teacher, still shaking. "Are you alright Yuki-san?" She asked sweetly. Yuki manged to give a small nod before looking down again.

"I don't want to see that lame woman's legs anyways!" A boy yelled out. The other guys laughed at his outburst and started begging her to spare them for wanting her in a skirt as a joke. 'Didn't they just hear her..?' Yuki asked herself while rubbing her head. Frustrated, Yankumi lectured the guys on how childish they were once again. After the poor lesson, Yankumi left the classroom as the boys started attempt flirting with Yuk, all except for one.

"Hi there, I'm Takeda Keita, it's nice to meet you Kudo-san!" a spiky boy said cheerfully. Yuki nodded nicely at him before he got pushed out of the way by other guys.

"Hey! Forget the girl and let's have a dart battle again!" A voice yelled out at the boys surrounding Yuki. Feeling relieved that they were gone, Yuki decided to take a nap as her classmates went off to do their own business. 'I wonder where Ryu is...He's absent today...' Yuki began to sleep as she wondered what kind of person Ryu would be like.

About half an hour later, Yuki began to stir as she heard someone speaking loudly near her. She opened her eyes as she heard Yakumi ask about Ryu Odagiri. 'When did she get back?' She wondered. Yuki continued to pretend to be asleep as she tried to listen in to the conversation. Apparently there was a fight between Ryu and Hayato Yabuki and Ryu hasn't gone to school since. 'So THAT'S why I haven't seen him...' she thought. Yuki became curious as to why she was forced to go in this class of THIS kind of school when Ryu isn't going. 'What a waste...'

After school, the driver came to pick up Yuki and drive her to her new home. As she neared the gates of the Odagiri mansion, her eyes widened at how big it was and saw a figure standing in front of it. 'Yankumi-sensei? What's she doing here? And how did she get here so fast?'  Another figure was walking towards Yankumi and the two began talking. Yuki got out of the car as it reached its destination.

"Yuki-san! What are you doing here?" Yankumi asked.

"I live her now, starting today," Yuki stated.

"Ah Yuki-sama! We've been expecting you! How was school?" a woman that Yuki assumed to be a maid. Yuki nodded with a fake smile on her face. "It was great." The maid then turned back to Yankumi and the two talked again. According to her, Ryu doesn't come home until the morning. Yankumi was given a picture of Ryu and she headed off.

"Yuki-sama, would you like some help settling into your new room?" The maid asked as she reached for Yuki's suitcases in the trunk.

"Oh, yes please. Can you make sure all of my belongings as unpacked in my room for me?" Yuki asked sweetly and helped the maid get out the cases. Some butlers were called over to help. "But first, I need to take care of something, will you excuse me?" The maid and Yuki nodded to each other and Yuki ran off the direction her teacher went.

"I want to meet Ryu, I'm too curious to just stay here," she said to herself. "And if I wait for the morning, I might fall asleep waiting..."

It's time to find out who Ryu Odagiri is!