Valentine's Date, Kinda...

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

Yuki smiled the whole day of school although Ryu continued having a pokerface on. But underneath the group of six could tell he was smiling.

'It'd be nice to go on a date today...' Yuki thought and began imagining themselves on a date.

~Daydream~

Yuki and Ryu walked holding hands into an arcade while talking and laughing. Ryu would show her the games since she's never been to one before. She's always been overprotected by her parents so... At the end of the date, Ryu would turn to her with a smile.

"Yuki-chan," Ryu spoke, but something was off. "Yuki-chan?"

"YUKI-CHAN!" The voice pulled her out of her daydream as Yuki looked up with a blush. The whole class was staring at the red girl that could be mistaken as a tomato. "Is everything ok Yuki?" Yankumi asked smiling at her love struck student.

"Yes!" Yuki managed to get her answer out without stuttering as she began to pretend to take notes again. Everyone turned back to what they were doing as a finger poked her cheeks where her dimples were.

"Stupid head," Ryu whispered. "Don't day dream in class." She blushed and nodded at her new boyfriend, still smiling from the thought of this morning.

School continued that day without much trouble. Yuki tried hard not too daydream about her and Ryu as the day led on. After school the group were about to go to the arcade again. Even though they showed Yuki around a bit, they realized they never took her to the arcade before.

"You really never been to an arcade before?!" Hayato continued to repeat in disbelief. Yuki nodded again for the millionth time that day and blushed.

"Ever since this morning, you've been blushing a lot you know that Yuki-chan?" Takeda asked and poked her dimple. Getting annoyed with his friends touching her, even though it was just harmless teasing, Ryu pulled Yuki closer to him as he wrapped the hand holding her hand around her shoulders.

"AWWWW!" The group teased the two even louder. Ryu smirked at them and nodded to Hayato as they reached the arcade. No one noticed the silent communication between the two as Hayato began putting their plan into action. Yuki was confused to why Ryu let her go with Hayato when she and Ryu were supposed to be together the whole day.

"Hey Yuki-chan!" Hayato said and gave her a teasing look. "What's your type for guys?" He smirked knowing that Yuki would misunderstand.

"Ryu-kun of course," Yuki answered confused. "That's why I like him." Hayato ruffled her hair and laughed as Yuki blushed again.

"Not like that!" He mused still laughing at her. "I mean if you could get Ryu to do anything for you, what would you want him to do?" Hayato watched Yuki amused as she blush and twiddled her fingers.

 

~Ryu~

 

"Ryu why'd you leave Hayato and Yuki alone?" Kosuke asked. "I needed him to help me with something," Ryu simply stated.

"I never knew you were the romantic type though Ryu!" Takeda teased and gestured to the roses Ryu was holding. He told Yuki he would hold it for her while they were out. Ryu blushed a bit before telling his friend to shut up, but had a smile so Takeda knew he was just doing it out of embarrassment.

"Hey they're back!" Tsucchi yelled and pointed at the two coming with his fan. Ryu smiled at the blushing angel that was coming back with his friend. He scoot over to make room for her. It was then the friends realized there was only five chairs.

"Well I'm not sitting on the ground..."Hayato said and looked at Ryu and Yuki, making everyone look at them also as they all thought of the same idea.

"Yuki!" They yelled startling the poor girl. "Sit on Ryu's lap!" The comment caused both of them to blush as Hayato pushed Yuki out of her seat. She pouted before walking over to Ryu, who scooted over for her to sit on half of the chair, but he kept his arm wrapped around her waist in case she'd fall.

The boys started whooping as Yuki tried to look away from them. They sat there talking a for a while, most of the time asking Yuki and Ryu about when and how they got together. As the guys were playing games, Yuki turned to Ryu with a frown.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern. "Do you think we can have a date with just the two of us? I mean, I love them and all, but I kind of wanted time with just us," Yuki whispered back. Ryu nodded, understanding how she felt. Honestly he wanted some alone time too, but didn't have the heart to tell the others.

Ryu thought about it for a while before whispering back to her. "Go on a date with me tomorrow." Blushing, she smiled and nodded to him.

"Hey guys, we'll be back later ok?" Ryu told them and pulled Yuki off with him. He led her to some skee ball machines and put a coin in two machines. "For now, let's enjoy what we can." Yuki couldn't help but smile back at him before grabbing a ball.

"Loser gives winner a kiss ok?" Yuki added nervously while blushing. Ryu smirked at her and rolled his ball up first.

30.

Yuki focused on the hole and rolled her ball up.

10. She frowned as Ryu got ready for a second shot.

After the game, Ryu had got a score of 120 while Yuki got 110. Each person had 5 shots, Ryu making great shots while Yuki missed three shots. she had gotten lucky on her last shot and scored 100.

"Did you know you were going to lose?" Ryu asked her as he chuckled. Yuki shyly nodded as she blushed. "Well don't forget our deal." She slowly got on her tip toes and put her hands on his shoulders to balance herself. Their lips met for another kiss and Ryu wrapped his arms around her small waist. Ryu could feel her smile into their kiss, but the two quickly broke apart as they heard whooping.

"Get it Ryu!" Hayato cried laughing. "Whooo!!!" Kosuke yelled as they ran up to them. Takeda gave them a thumbs up. Tsucchi on the other hand, did the most embarrassing thing. He began fanning the two of them. "It's getting hot in here!" Tsucchi cried while fanning them.Yuki frowned as she hid her face in Ryu's chest. "Aww!" Takeda cried, earning him a glare from Ryu, which shut him up immediately.

"I'm tired," Ryu stated. "Let's go home ok Yuki?" She nodded as the two waved good bye to them and left. The group, still oblivious to their hints continued laughing and talking about what they witnessed.

"Sorry," Ryu suddenly sai while they walked. Yuki looked at him confused. "For them embarrassing us."

"It's ok, they mean well," Yuki said. "They're just not thinking when they show us how happy they are for us. Let's not be mad at them." Ryu stared at her in amazement as he nodded also. "Let's hurry home Ryu-kun, I have a surprise for you."

At the mansion, Yuki pulled out a plate from the fridge. "Say 'ah!'" She ordered with something behind her back. Ryu did as she said and Yuki places the strawberry into his mouth. He ate it with delight and as he finished, Ryu noticed Yuki got some chocolate stuck on her fingers.

"Hey," He said softly, getting her attention. Ryu reached over and put her hand close to his mouth. He began to the chocolate off her fingers, making her blush at how awkward it felt. He then grabbed one of the strawberries and placed it in .  "Eat." His order was simple so she did so.

The rest of the day the two shared their life stories with each other while eating the strawberries and cuddled on the couch. Ocassionally there was a kissing from time to time.