Sakura Festival

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

"Okay you guys!" Yankumi cried happily in class the next day. "We're going on a field trip!" Cheers were heard from around the class.

"Where are we going?" a guy asked excited. "A place with a lot of girls?"

"Yes," Yankumi replied. The guys whooped at the news. "We're going somewhere exciting. Even though it's only one day, it's an amazing experience for you to make memories! Let's use this trip to bond! We'll laugh together, make memories together, and then years from now we'll still remember them! Such unforgettable memories shall always be cherished! Come you guys! And let's sweat together to make this the most exciting trip ever!" Everyone except Ryu joined Yankumi in her "Fighto- OH!" cheer.

"Where are we going?" Ryu asked deadpanned, with a 'get to the point' tone. Yankumi grinned at them with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"We're going to the Sakura festival that's in three days!" Yankumi threw her hands up in the air cheering by herself. Everyone stared at her with disappointment.

"That's it?" Hayato asked. "There's one every spring, but nothing for us to do!"

"Yeah!" Takeda added. "They always suspect us for things so if something happens we get blamed and banned from the festival!" Kosuke decided to add his two cents into it. "There's no point for us to go."

"Have you guys ever tried disguises?" Yuki asked. Everyone stared at her before looking at each other. Ryu kept his gaze on her. "Do you really think they were smart enough to think of that?" He asked. She made an O-shape with .

"So?" Hayato scoffed. "I still don't see what's good there anyways."

"There are a lot of girls," Yankumi hinted. "In kimonos, and most are single. They think getting a relationship at the festival is a good luck thing." Right then the guys started cheering again as Yuki laughed at how easy it was to use girls against them.

"Okay then!" Tsucchi cried. "Let's go to the Sakura festival!"

"3D join together!" Hayato added. "Let's make sure we get girlfriends from there!" Approvals and cheers followed Hayato's plan.

"Remember clothes are important things also!" Yankumi called. "If you dress wrong in any way, the girls might not be attracted to you!" Groans were heard from around the class.

"But we're bad at that!" Kosuke cried. Takeda stood up after him. "Yeah! Only Ryu and Hayato know how to dress for occasions like this!"

"Unless," Yankumi interrupted with an evil glint in her eyes. Yuki swore if she didn't know Yankumi was a teacher, she'd look like an evil master mind right now. "Yuki-chan agrees to help you boys choose your clothing!"

"EEEH????" Yuki exclaimed. "Why me?!"

"Because you're the only girl in this class that anyone would try to go for," Ryu replied, but he pulled her into him to make sure the other guys knew Yuki was off limits. "So if you like what they wear, then the other girls would too." Yuki blushed but realized he was right, and with the pleading looks the guys gave her, it was hard to say no.

"Okay," Yuki agreed after a while. "I don't know what you guys have so I'll list some things." She would've listed things she thought Ryu would look nice in, but then she'll be listing every type of male clothing in the world. "Well it is a festival, so a kimono can be a last resort. A light colored T can make you guys look less threatening." The guys took notes as Yuki continued listing her ideas.

"Wait a minute!" Yankumi cried. "You guys are taking more notes on what Yuki is saying just now than all the lectures I've ever gave you!" Everyone chuckled while Yuki jokingly stuck her tongue at her teacher. "Don't do that to your teacher!" Yankumi began to playfully chase Yuki around the classroom until she ran behind Ryu and used him as a shield.

"Kawaii!!!" The other guys cooed at her childish behavior. Ryu smirked at them and pecked her on the lips in front of everyone to remind them that she was his girlfriend.

"Aww!" Yankumi squealed. "But no more PDa in class okay you two?" The two nodded to her and exchanged a smile.

"Okay," Hayato called out. "Remember, for the next few days we must work on getting girls. 3D will succeed!!!" He pumped his fist in the air, which was followed by everyone after except for Ryu and Yuki.

"It's not really a field trip," Tsucchi blurted out. "But there are girls so it's okay!"

"YAH!!!" The class yelled after.

~Three days later~

Yuki gasped as she and Ryu exited their rooms. Ryu wore a white dress shirt with black jeans that had a rip on the knee. His attire was simple, yet he still looked so handsome to her.

"Ryu-kun?" She stammered. "You look really handsome." Ryu smiled at her and peck her lightly on the lips.

"You look pretty tonight too Yuki-chan," He complimented back. Although she preferred that he called her beautiful, Yuki still blushed from it. Yuki had a white kimono with pink sakura flowers on it. She had left the bottom half of her hair down and the top half up using chopsticks. Yuki's natural pink dimpled cheeks came from the blushing because of Ryu. Her lips were also a sweet pinkish color so she didn't use much make up. "Let's go." Ryu held out his arm for her. She continued staring at him with a smile for a few seconds before linking arms with him as they left for the festival.

"It's finally here!" Yankumi cheered. "The Sakura festival!" The guys yelled from behind her. "Okay you guys, now stay out of trouble okay? Other than that enjoy yourselves!" Everyone bolted in different directions as the five guys and Yuki walked from stall to stall.

"You guys," Takeda said. "Maki-chan is here too, so let's go meet up with her!" Yuki smiled at her excited friend and nodded. They followed Takeda to their meeting spot and sure enough, there was a girl in a red kimono standing there.

"Take-kun!" She called. The group looked at Takeda grinning, causing him to blush. Even though the two weren't together yet, they seemed like a cute couple/

"Maki-chan!" The two embraced each other as she ran at them. Yuki gave Maki a hug after Takeda released her from his grip. "Let's go then you guys!" They walked around places for the guys to pick up girls. However Tsucchi ended up scaring a poor girl away because of his big appetitie, causing Hayato to yell at him, which scared even more girls away. Kosuke tried picking up girls and almost succeeded but then his desperation caused them to leave.

"Noooo!" Kosuke screamed. Yuki giggled at their friends while Ryu shooking his head at them with a smirk. Hayato pouted at his two best friends.

"If you think you can get a girl so easily, why don't you show us?" Hayato challenged, think Ryu would decline since Yuki was there.

"Okay," Ryu replied with a smirk, bringing confusion to everyone and a bit pain to Yuki. Ryu stepped up and turned around to face Yuki. He took her hand and placed a kiss on it. "My beautiful Yuki-chan," Ryu said in a deep voice, bringing chills to Yuki as she blushed. "Would you give me the honor of being your for tonight?" Yuki unconsciously nodded, as if her mind was being controlled by him. Ryu smiled held her hand as he turned back to Hayato. Everyone's jaws were on the ground while Yuki blushed a deep red and Maki was cooing at the couple.

"That's not fair!" Hayato cried. "You two are already together!"

"You never said it can't be Yuki," Ryu retorted as he pulled her away from the group. Yuki jogged a bit to keep up with him. When he realized he was going too fast, Ryu slowed down so they were walking at the same pace and in sync. Yuki looked around the tables set up and smiled brightly at one. Ryu trailed his eyes to where she was looking and saw a smiling dog plushie. He looked back at Yuki and then where the prize was. He gently pulled her to the game set up. He watched people throwing balls at 6 bottles. Knocking them over in one throw gets them any prize and a bonus prize. Two shots mean a medium prize. Three shots mean a small. "I'm going to win that for you okay?" Yuki looked at him with open as he pointed to the plushie she was staring at. She shyly nodded and stood back as Ryu paid the man.

"If you hit it, you'll win anything on this rack for your girlfriend!" The man announced. Ryu ignored him and tossed the ball. Yuki didn't expect Ryu to be so skilled at aiming as he knocked over the whole pyramid of 6 bottled in one try. Ryu thanked the man as he handed Ryu the plushie Yuki wanted and a pink sakura hair clip. Ryu gave Yuki the plushie and opened the clip with one hand. He carefully slided the pin into her hair without messing it up.

"Thank you Ryu-kun," Yuki meekly said as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. Ryu blushed slightly and thanked god it was night time. They walked around to other booths where Ryu also won her some other things like a hear that lights up when shaken and a pair of necklaces for couples. When asked for engraving, Yuki blushed and smiled at Ryu's idea for the engravements.

"Ryu Odagiri on one," He said. Ryu looked over at Yuki and held her hand tighter. "And for the other one, please put Yuki Odagiri." The person engraving the necklaces smiled at the two lovers in front of him. The two soon got near the food courts. Yuki giggled as they heard Kosuke somewhere on the other side about losing his chance at a cute girl's number. "I'm going to get something for us to eat okay? Wait here." Ryu helped her set everything on the table and pushed her chair in for her like a true gentleman. When he made sure she was comfortable, Ryu began walking to a place where they sold Takoyaki, which were sold by none other than Tetsu and Minoru. Next to it was Kuma's booth, so he was planning to get some there afterwards.

Yuki hummed as she waited for her wonderful boyfriend to come back. Her humming was interuppted when a group of three guys approached her. The guy in the middle slammed a hand down on the table.

"Now what's a pretty girl like you doing alone?" The guy asked. Yuki took in her appearance and could tell she wouldn't be able to defen herself against these guys, even with Ryu's lessons. The guy had a black leather jacket on along with a black tank top under. He also wore ripped jeans like Ryu, but it was ripped more. His lackies wore the same thing. Black T s and dark blue ripped jeans.

"Hey look boss," the guy on the left laughed. "She's checking us out." Yuki frowned at him and shook her head.

"Now now," The boss cooed in her ear as he put his hand on her shoulder. "We can show you a good time around here. So why don't you just come with us quietly?"

"Why don't you take your dirty hands off my sister?" A voice threatened before the boss was punched to the ground. Yuki turned around, relieved to see it was Hayato who did that. It made her smile knowning that Hayato truely treated her like a sister. Tsucchi stepped up next and attempted to look tough, although it was hard. He wore a traditional kimono like Takeda. And the fan he was waving around didn't help his appearance either.

"Why'd you interrupt my time with her?" The boss asked annoyed and threw a punch at Hayato. However a hand caught the fist just in time.

"What's going on?" Ryu asked as his grip on the man's hand tightened.

"Who are you?!" The three guys asked. Hayato smirked at his friend's entrance as he walked over and slung an arm over Ryu's shoulders.

"This," Hayato replied. "happens to be this girl's boyfriend and my best friend. Oh yeah Ryu, this guy's hitting on Yuki and was about to force her to go with him." Upon those words, Ryu put the food he held with one hand on the table, sighed, and forcefully pushed the guy away. The lackies behind him flinched at Ryu's strength. When he was about to send a blow at the leader's face, a small body latched onto him.

"Stop!" Yuki cried. "Remember we're supposed to stay out of trouble for Yankumi." Ryu sighed and nodded to her. Yuki pecked him on the lips to calm him down before turning back to the three guys. "As for you three, get out of here. If you guys ever do that to me or any girls I know again, I won't stop my boyfriend and my brother next time!" The three guys seemed to take her words to heart as they ran away. Hayato smiled at her before ruffling her hair.

"You called me your brother!" Hayato cried proudly as he hugged Yuki tightly.

"I've never seen Ryu so angry since he's come back to school," Takeda whispered. Maki was making sure Yuki was okay, as were Ryu and Hayato. Kosuke and Tsucchi grinned at Takeda. "Guys?" Everyone turned their attention to the shorter boy. He held out his hand to Maki who took it. "I asked Maki out earlier and she said yes!" Yuki cheered for her two friends while Ryu showed his happiness for his friend by a simple smile.

"Come guys!" Kosuke blurted out. "Let's go watch the fireworks!" By this, he actually meant the couples go watch fireworks while he, Tsucchi, and Hayato use the chance to ask girls out. Takeda and Maki went their own way to a place. Ryu and Yuki walked under a sakura tree and sat under it.

"I'm surprised no one went here," Yuki spoke as she looked around. Ryu nodded to her. Tired, Yuki rested her head on her boyfriend's broad shoulder. "Thank you for saving us back there Ryu-kun." Again he nodded to her. Ryu looked at Yuki smiling at the crowd's countdown for the fireworks to start. 'Now's a good time.' Ryu thought and took a deep breath. "Ryu-kun?"

Ryu s one arm around Yuki's waist and used his other hand to tilt her head towards him. Yuki tried to avert her eyes from staring directly into Ryu's since she always got butterflies when she looked into her chocolate eyes. Ryu decreased the space between them and leaned into her until he was a few centimeters from her ear.

"I love you Yuki," he whispered softly into her ear. Yuki's eyes widened as Ryu captured her lips with his for a kiss. Right at the moment, the fireworks began bursting in the air. She closed her eyes and tears began to leak out. Yuki wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer as Ryu moved his hand from her chin to cup her cheek. Yuki's butterflies got worse when she felt Ryu's tongue begging for entrance as they slide along her bottom lip. Without thinking Yuki created a small gap, allowing Ryu's tongue to go into . Their tongues battled for dominance, but Ryu won when Yuki allowed her shyness to take over. Yuki couldn't help but moan slightly into their kiss. They stayed like that for a few minutes before breaking apart, with the kiss leaving them breathless.

"I love you too Ryu," Yuki answered back after she caught her breath again. Ryu smiled and pulled the small girl into his lap. He turned her head towards him and began to peck her multiple times.

"I." "Love." "You." "So." Much." Ryu said in between kisses on her lips. Yuki giggled at how tickling it felt and laid her head on his strong chest.

"Yankumi suggesting to go here ended up pretty good right?" Yuki asked. Ryu nodded. "It's definitely been a magical night." Together they watched the fireworks show until the end of the night.