The Idiotic 3D

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

"Here are the programs for the graduation ceremony!" Yankumi explains as she passes out weird looking papers. "Here, pass them out. The graduation ceremony will begin at 9 AM so don't be late okay? Yes, go ahead and pass them out." Continuing to daydream about the ceremony, Yankumi didn't even notice her students stared at her with wide eyes. The class became even more creeped out when Kosuke drops his papers in shock and Yankumi immediately dives for it before handing it back to him gently. "Try not to drop it again okay?" She tilts her head 'cutely', causing Yuki to feel fear rising from all around.

"Yes," Kosuke chuckles nervously before turning to Hayato and mouthing to him for a savior. They all continue to stare at him in fear as she walked down the aisle, daydreaming about something.

"I'm guessing Yankumi finally hit it off with Koji-sensei?" asks Yuki. Ryu simply shrugs and looks back to observe her.

"Actually it's Kujo-sensei," correccts Takeda.

"Yankumi?" Hayato asks, being the only one brave enough to interrupt her fantasy.

"Don't call me Yankumi, call me Kumiko," she giggles, earning even more strange looks.

"Okay...."he says, beginning to hesitate. "Kumiko?"

"YES?" Yankumi gleefully answers and turn around. Yuki guessed she was finally out of her daydream now that her creepy expression was gone.

"Don't daydream when passing out hand outs," lectures Ryu.

"Yes," she replies in embarrassment and retreats to behind her desk.

The class went by pretty fast considering all they did was talk about graduation and had no lesson plans left. They head back to the same cafe to hang out. The guys were goofing off at the tables while Ryu and Yuki shared a drink at the bar, non alcoholic of course.

"Hey we should call Yankumi to come!" Tsucchi suggests, earning agreements around the room.

"I'll call her!" Takeda volunteers and dials his phone. In about ten minutes, the door slams open.

"You guys!" Yankumi suddenly calls as she enters the room.

"Yo! Yankumi! Come sit down with us!" they cheered as she came in.

"Don't 'Yo!' me!" she yells. "Weren't you guys in a fight?"

"Fight?" Hayato asks. "We never said we were in a fight."

"Huh?" asks Yankumi. "Takeda, you called me saying you guys were fighting."

"I said we stopped two drunks from fighting," says the confused boy with pride.

"Yankumi, we just wanted you to celebrate with us," Yuki giggles, pulling their teacher into the group.

"So you guys weren't in a fight?" Their teacher seem to still be in disbelief at the truth.

"Yankumi," starts Hayato. "Let's start listening to people until they finish talking okay?" His seriousness brought laughter among the group. Yankumi though, had a different reaction as she fell to the couch.

"I was about to confess to Kujo-sensei too," she whimpers.

"Confess?" The group asks as Yuki rubs Yankumi's back for comfort.

"No, nothing," Yankumi replies in embarrassment.

"Well we still have a few weeks, so good luck Yankumi," cheers Yuki, getting a smile from Yankumi. The group said good bye to Yankumi as they began to head home.

"About the anthem," begins Hayato only to be jabbed by Tsucchi.

"I told you I don't know it," whines Kosuke.

"Well learn it for graduation," instructs Hayato.

"Yuki knows it, maybe she can teach us," suggests Takeda, and the others agree.

"Teach Ryu privately first, then you can teach us," adds Hayato, with a wink toward his best friend.

"Or I can teach you all tomorrow, then you can teach the rest of the class," she replies. "I love you guys and all but some of the class can't carry a note."

"What's a note?" Kosuke asks, earning slaps from everyone.

"Graduation ceremony huh?" a familiar yet hated voice asks. They look up in surprise to see Kudo. Ryu and Hayato immediately move in front of Yuki.

"We heard you escaped," Hayato speaks.

"I got into a lot of trouble because of you guys," Kudo blames. "I thought I'd fully show you my appreciation." With that, Kudo steps up and grabs Hayato by the collar, earning a gasp from Yuki. "I see you're still with these losers. Get out now while you can and I'll spare you."

"Kudo-san," a guy from the back whispers and suddenly grabs his shoulder, nodding to a figure in the back of the boys, who was a cop on a bike.

"Don't think you guys can graduate easily," Kudo threatens. "As for your girl, don't think I'm going easy on her either." They quickly ran off before the cop could see them.

"Why didn't we yell for the cop to come again?" asks Yuki with an annoyed tone.

"Because we don't want cops involved," Tsucchi reminds her.

"Yeah, they'd think we were helping him or something," adds in Kosuke.

"KUSO!" Hayato yells angrily and kicks the trashcan beside them.

"Hayato, calm down," Ryu advises as the cop began walking toward them.

"What are you kids doing here so late at night?" he asks. "Get your butts home." He suddenly sees Yuki standing in the middle of the group. "Are you guys harrassing this young lady? Miss, would you like me to you home?"

"These are my friends, thank you very much," replies Yuki through her gritted teeth. "These nice gentlemen are escorting me home, so please get on with your business." The cop nodded and left.

"Why are you so annoyed lately?" asks Ryu as he rubs her shoulders.

"I don't know, I think I'm getting too much stress from all of this," she whines. Ryu suddenly kneels down in front of her.

"Here, get on my back," he says. "I'll carry you home. You guys should get home too." The guys nod and began to split up.

"By the way," Hayato calls out. "You should probably get it tonight!" However he was met by Yuki throwing a can into his face. "Nevermind! Good night guys!"  Yuki and Ryu reached his home and Yuki collapses on the couch.

"I'm so tired," she whines and buries her head into the pillow, getting a chuckle from Ryu.

"Come on, you have your bed upstairs," says Ryu, as he pokes her on the sides.

"Fine, but can I sleep with you?" she asks. Ryu was about to say no, but noticed how fragile and needing she was at the moment and just couldn't turn her down.

"Fine, but I won't do anything funny to you so don't worry okay?" he says and helps her up the stairs. The two get into Ryu's bed and Yuki falls asleep as soon as she hits the bed. Ryu on the other hand, stayed up a few more minutes just watching her. "If only I can take away all your pain." Laying a soft peck on her cheek, Ryu settles himself in beside her and wraps an arm around her before going to sleep.

 

~Next Day~

 

"Good morning," greets Yankumi as she enters the room. However the room remain quiet as she comes in to see three beaten up students. "What's wrong?"

"Omori and the others were beaten up," someone answers.

"Who did it?" Yankumi asks worriedly.

"The guy who was expelled last year, Kudo," Omori answers, raising questions and concern from everyone. Yuki, Ryu, Hayato, Kosuke, Takeda, and Tsucchi all looked at each other and nodded as they entered the room.

"Actually he escaped from jail the other day," confesses Yuki. "The cops are looking for him. We actually encountered him last night too."

"You saw Kudo?" Yankumi asks with surprise.

"Come to think of it, he said something strange," chimes the beaten up classmates. "He said to say hello to Yabuki and them."

"Kudo's real target is us," Kosuke thinks aloud.

"He told us 'Don't think you'll graduate easily,'" Ryu explains. 3D began to riot in anger until Yankumi stopped them.

"Everybody listen!" Yankumi yells. "Don't fight with Kudo if you see him." She turns to the rest of the class. "Same goes to you guys. Everyone be careful. The graduation ceremony is the day after tomorrow. You've all worked too hard for this. So plase be careful."

 

~After School~

 

"I'm really worried for everyone," Yuki quietly says to Ryu, who put a comforting arm around her. However just after that the door to the cafe opened up again.

"Bad news!" Minamori cries.

"What happened to your face?" Ryu asks.

"We were beaten up by Kudo and his gang!" Another guy cries. The class stood up in anger.

"And they took Akiyama and Sakuraba," says another.

"Where?" asks Hayato. As the leader of Kurogin, he couldn't let Kudo do this to his class!

"Kabadanchi," Minamori wheezes out. "'If you want us to return them, tell Yabuki and them to come' he says."

"Using hostages?" whispers Hayato.

"Those bastards using dirty tricks," Tsucchi curses. Yuki grabs onto Ryu's arm.

"But if you guys go they'll definitely fough you up!" she argues. "You guys can't fight or you'll be excluded from the graduation. And if you don't fight, you might get killed."

"But our friends are in danger!" Kosuke argues back.

"Yuki, you need to trust me okay?" Ryu says soothingly. He leans down and stares at her. "Go get Yankumi. The rest of us will go rescue them. Don't worry, we'll be fine." Before she could say anything, Ryu slams his lips onto hers again. Yuki felt all reason and logic leave her mind as soon as she felt his lips. "Good girl, now go get Yankumi. Alright guys, let's go."

"Wait that's my line!" Hayato whines and gets into a cool guy pose. "Alright guys, let's go."

"We won't fight, but we will try to talk to Kudo, even if he won't listen," Takeda tells her before they leave.

"I'm sorry Yuki, but we can't abandon our friends," Kosuke says as he hugs her.

"Just go get Yankumi and we'll have our butts saved," jokes Tsucchi. "But don't tell anyone that."

"We're going too!" Tagami cries, evoking agreeing cries.

"Tagami!" Ryu scolds. "We can't involve you guys anymore."

"Don't worry, we'll talk them out of it," Hayato soothes and gives them his signature bunny. With that, the group walked out and Yuki turned to the rest of the class.

"Alright guys, let's go look for Yankumi," she orders and splits everyone off into groups of 6 in case they run into Kudo somehow. She ran off alone to Yankumi's dojo. However as if by magic, Yuki runs right into Yankumi as she passes a corner.

"Yankumi!"

"Yuki-chan?" she asks. "Where are you going? Where are Hayato and the others?"

"They're off going to Kudo, please come help them," Yuki cries with concern. "They're at Kabadanchi."

"Okay, let's go!" Yankumi says and begins to run.

"Wait Yankumi!" Yuki yells. "It's this way...." Her teacher rubs her head in embarrassment and the two ran off to where the guys were at. 'Ryu, please be alright!' They ran with all their might until they reached the warehouse.

"Don't touch my students any farther!" Yankumi yells angrily. Yuki runs in to see a bloodshed and gasps.

"Ryu!" She sobs. "You guys told me you'd be okay... Hayato! Take! Tsucchi, Kosuke!" Takeda seemed to have fainted by now, Tsucchi was knocked up against a car. Kosuke looked like he was on the verge of passing out. Hayato was being manhandled by a guy that forced him to look at Ryu. Ryu's sight alarmed Yuki the most. He was bloody all over and above him was Kudo, who had one foot on Ryu's back and about to slam an iron rod on his head. From just one look, anyone could tell that Yankumi was PISSED.

"You guys," she whispers. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY PRECIOUS STUDENTS!"

"What precious students?" demands Kudo. "In teachers' eyes, these guys are eyesores just like us!"

"Don't put them on the same level as you!" Yankumi retorts. "Kudo, hand yourself in to the cops. You want to continue running from cops all your life? You're not gonna hand yourself back in no matter what?"

"Yeah!" Kudo rebels. "I haven't paid you all back yet!"

"If that's the case," Yankumi threatens and begins to take off her glasses and pigtails. With each hit Yankumi gives Kudo another piece of advice. 3D all watched as Yankumi single-handedly took down Kudo and his gang. Yuki ran straight to Ryu's side and held him tightly in her arms.

"Ryu, please tell me you're okay," she cries.

"Of course I am," he says. "I promised you I would be." He gives her a pained smile, causing her to tear up even more. She pecks him softly on the lips, careful not to hurt him and embraces him again.

"Hating teachers, hating school, hating the world," Yankumi lectures. "Does that make you happy?" With a burst of strength, she pushes Kudo to the ground. "How long are you going to live this shady life? People live, by moving forward."

"I said shut up!" screams Kudo and tries to swing at her, only to have Yankumi flip him a few more times and a fist in front of his face. As he fell backward in fear, his gang ran off, leaving him alone to Yankumi's mercy. "You guys! Don't run away! Come back here!" Yuki tunes them out as she turns her attention back to Ryu.

"Ryu, don't go to sleep okay?" she whispers to him and tears off a piece of her blazer. She carefully ties it around his waist to prevent anymore bleeding and another piece around his head. She then takes out a hankerchief and dabs it on his mouth. "Ryu, you're my heart, it hurts to see you look like this. How did it get to this?"

"Stop crying, your tears are putting salt onto my wounds," jokes Ryu. He tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. "Give me a beautiful smile." Yuki fights back her tears and tries to smile at him, but couldn't keep the tears back. "That's an ugly smile, try again." Laughing at his silliness, Yuki finally manages to give him a full smile. "That's my angel. Can you sing for me again?"

"Right now?" asks Yuki, shocked. "In front of all of them with this kinda of atmosphere?"

"I need it most now," Ryu whines, surprising Yuki, but nodded.

"Fine," she replies.

"♫Ippo zutsu de ii sa kono te wo hanasazuni
tomo ni ayunda hibi ga ikitsuzukeru kara
BOROBORO ni narumade hikisakarete ite mo
ano toki no ano basho kienai kono kizuna♫"
By now, all the fighting has ceased and everyon stared at Yuki, who blushed and hid herself in Ryu's chest.

"Thank you princess," he says and kisses her on her head.

"Kudo!" Yankumi yells after Kudo as he was dragged out by the cops. "Don't run away anymore. If you're willing, you can start your life over as many times as you want." The class of 3D slowly stood up, everyone supporting each other. Ryu dropped most of his weight onto the struggling girl next to him, but she still was able to hold both of them up. The two shared a short kiss, ignoring their surroundings.

"If you had met such a teacher and friends," the cop said with pity. "You may not have taken the wrong path." Everyone stare at Kudo with pity and forgiveness as he looked down in shame. "Adios sensei." With that, the cops took Kudo and left. The class got closer to Yankumi.

"Sorry," Hayato speaks in a weak voice.

"We broke the promise," Ryu explains and gets down. "We're sorry." The class copies him and does the same, bringing tears to Yuki's eyes.

"But they were only trying to save us and Sakuraba," Namu pleads for them. "It's not their fault." Yuki gets down and hugs Ryu tightly and kisses his cheek.

"I know," Yankumi smiles. "You guys are all students that I'm proud of. You guys are all idiots, but there's no bigger idiots than the class of 3D, am I right?"

"RIGHT!" They yelled together and laughed. After a long, deserved rest, everyone went their separate ways and got ready for graduation that's coming up soon.

 

~Home~

 

"ITE!" Ryu winces as Yuki dabs his mouth with a wet cloth.

"Sorry!" She nervously gasps as Ryu groans. "I can't believe you got so beat up."

"Well it was Kudo," reminds Ryu. "Just be a bit more gentle." Nodding, Yuki lightly dabs the corner of his mouth and begins to bandage his wounds. As she dresses them, she softly smiles. "What is it?"

"Nothing," she sweetly says. "It's just it reminds me of the first time I saw you getting beat up. You were so cold to me, but now you're like a baby."

"I also remember you staring at me when you were dressing me," teases Ryu. "But now things are different. I love you now."

"Aw!" squeals the loving girl. "I love you too Ryu." They embraced each other softly, careful not to hurt Ryu any farther. Ryu slowly tilts her head up as he places another kiss on her, one longer than the ones from earlier. Things got a bit more intimate when Ryu her bottom lip, causing Yuki to melt in his arms and onto the floor. She carefully moves her hands up to his shoulders, trying not to touch any wounds he might have. As Yuki stood up a bit, Ryu leaned back to pull her into him, neither of them breaking the kiss. However the mood got ruined when Ryu accidentally pulled Yuki too fast, causing her to land on his stomach and the pain to shoot up his front.

"OW" He groans once again, breaking the kiss.

"Ryu!" the worried girl immediately gets off him and took off his shirt. She gasps, seeing a large bruise where she had landed on. "I'm sorry!"

"Don't be, it's not your fault you're so fat that you bruised me like this," jokes Ryu, but earns a slap on his arm. "OW!"

"How can you joke at a time like this?" cries Yuki as she hugs him again. "I really thought I lost you today, please be more careful from now on."

"Are you on your period or something?" Ryu asks. "You were giggling just earlier and now you're slapping me and crying."

"No, I'm just really worried about you," she sobs. Ryu sighs when she began to wipe her tears and hug him even tighter.

"I won't leave you. Please stop worrying okay?" reassures Ryu. "I love you and I won't die so easily and leave you behind." They share one last passionate kiss before Yuki continues to dress his wounds. They finally finish and Yuki helps Ryu up the stairs. "Sleep with me tonight."

"Of course I will," Yuki says and gets onto her side of Ryu's bed. "If you need anything at night, just tell me okay?" Ryu nods and gets into bed with her help. However a few minutes lter, Ryu calls her.

"Yuki?" His questions was met with a sleepy "Huh?" "I need a kiss." Giggling, Yuki places a soft kiss on his lips. A few minutes later, Ryu calls her again. "I need another kiss."

"Ryu! Go to sleep!" she laughs as he tries to turn her around for a kiss.

"But I need a kiss to feel better!" Ryu whines like a kid. Yuki could never say no when he whined, it's one of the cutest tones he ever had.

"Fine, one last kiss, but you need to sleep," says Yuki, pecking him one more time, but Ryu was prepared this time. Without her notice, Ryu holds her head still and continues the kiss.Before they realized it, they found themselves making out for about half an hour. "Wow," breathes Yuki restlessly as they broke apart.

"Now we can sleep," Ryu says and winks at her one last time before tucking the blushing angel into bed.

"Good night Ryu," Yuki says and kisses him back.