Framed

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

Yuki shrieked in a high pitched voice as she felt the covers being yanked off of her. On impulse, she quickly shielded her body with her hands as she looked up at the inturder. Not realizing Yuki was in short pajamas, Ryu glummy told her, "Get dressed, we have different plans today." Instead of obeying him, she was still shocked to have him in her room when she wore something so short.

Grabbing her pillow, she threw it at him yelling "ert!" or other related insults. He only realized why just as he was pushed out of the door.

"Yesterday ended badly, so hopefully today I can make up for it..." Ryu thought and did his own morning routines.From the outside he could still hear Yuki yelling at the erted intruder who ruined her wonderful sleep.

"Let's go Odagiri-kun!" Yuki shouted to him from the doorway and waited for her companion to come out. He let out a grunt letting her know he was done. Yuki began walking to school until Ryu pulled on her hand and dragged her the other way. "Odagiri-kun? Where are we going?" Yuki asked him confused. "School's the other way."

"I know that," he replied annoyed. "But follow me." Yuki freaked out in her head thinking 'What if he me? I'm too young to be !' Feeling how tense she was, he turned around and gave her a 'are you stupid' look. "If you think I'm going to you, I'm not. I don't need to go that low."With that he pulled her to wherever it was.

"We're ditching school?!" Yuki cried out in alarm. Takeda jogged up to her and rubbed her shoulders. "Don't worry, we won't get in trouble, Okuma and the class are covering for us!" He ran and grabbed the kite on the ground. "Besides, after everything that's happened, you need to relax Yuki-chan! Fly this kite with me!" Takeda handed her the handle of the kite and gave her a push as Tsucchi held the kite. Defeated, Yuki decided to just relax and forget all her troubles, especially the fight she had with Ryu the day before.

As they four of them played like little kids, Yabuki pulled Ryu to the side. "If I remember correctly, Yuki's the first one who's even close to being a girlfriend to you right?" Ryu nodded, getting the idea of where the conversation was headed. "Well do you like her?" Yabuki looked at his friend who turned to look at the girl before turning his head back to Yabuki.

"Honestly I don't know," he whispered. "She's the most stupid girl I've ever met and you know I hate stupid girls. But then there are times when she's just so sensitive, and gentle, and just makes me want to let her into my life."

"So do you like her?" Yabuki asked curiously.

"I don't know." Ryu sighed about how confusing his feelings were. Knowing his friend would most likely respond like that, Yabuki pulled out a coin. "Well let's figure it out this way. I'll flip the coin, if it's tails then you like her, heads means that you don't." He put the coin on his finger. "Ready? Let's go!" Yabuki flipped the coin super high into the sky and caught it as it fell down. He put the coin on his arm and looked at Ryu, who was staring at the place where the coin was intensely.

"Ryu, if you think really hard about this, you'll know the true answer without the coin flip." Ryu nodded, secretly hoping the coin would be on tails. Yabuki took his arm off and both men let out their breaths as the heads side of the coin faced them. "According to the coin, you don't like her. But think about it." Finishing their talk, Yabuki winked at Ryu before running over to Yuki and taking the handle out of her hands, only to get him and Yuki to have a childish fight about who should get the kite handle.

"I was hoping for tails," Ryu murmered to himself. "But the result was heads, so then I guess I don't like her." He turned and went over to watch his friends, not knowing that Yabuki had used a TWO HEADED coin for a reason.

 

~At school~

 

"WHERE ARE THE SIX THAT SIT HERE?" Yankumi demanded and students in the class began shaking.

 

~With the six ditchers~

 

Ryu and Yabuki both jolted up in sync as they felt a cold chill go down their backs. Kosuke and Takeda were still playing with the kite, tag, and other childish things. Yuki was curled up asleep next to Ryu. He looked at her sleeping form and looked back over at Yabuki.

"Just now...I felt a chill up my spine," Ryu confessed. "You two probably just caught a cold," Tsucchi said fanning himself and found himself sneezing a few seconds later.

 

~A few hours later~

 

The four of them stood near a police station waiting for Yankumi to come and help out Tsucchi and Kosuke. As she approached the group, Yuki hid herself behind Ryu as Takeda did the same behind Yabuki.

"She looks scary," Yuki whined and pulledd Ryu even closer to her, causing his heart to beat slight;y faster. Yuki and Takeda could feel their shields shaking in front of them. However to their surprise, when she spoke Yankumi seemed normal.

They explained about Tsucchi and Kosuke on a bike together and got mistaken for stealing it. Yuki giggled when Yabuki asked for Honda to prove that their story was real, but Honda instead said that they would beat him up if he didn't lend them his bike. Takeda pulled Yabuki back since he wanted to punch Honda as he rolled up his sleeves. Yankumi led them into the station and pleaded for the police to let go of Tsucchi and Kosuke. Surprisingly when Yankumi was confronting to police, she called them 'okami', which was slang... Why would the teacher talk slang? After a few tries to convince the head chief, he finally agreed to let go of the two annoyed Tsucchi and Kosuke.

"Eat up guys!" The happy boy cried. "Extra meat on the house!" Yankumi introduced them to her former student, Kuma. He seemed like a big teddy bear and a really nice guy.

"Thanks Kuma!" Yankumi said cheerfully. Tsucchi and Kosuke seemed to still be upset about the whole incident so Yuki gave each of them a cookie she had packed for her and Ryu during lunch, but since they didn't go to school she never got the chance. She smiled wamrly at them as she saw them happily gobble down the cookie. Takeda gave her puppy dog eyes and held out his hands for a cookie also. Unable to resist, Yuki handed him one also. She began feeling uncomfortable when she realized Yankumi, Yabuki and Kuma all looked at her trying to imitate the eyes Takeda gave her.

"Fine, here are your cookies too..." Yuki teased and handed one to each of them. She pulled out one last one and turned to Ryu. "Would you like the last one Odagiri-kun?" Ryu finally looked at her and took the cookie out of her hands. As she walked to throw the empty bag away, Ryu had split the cookie in half. When she sat back down next to him, he left the cookie in the mouth of the dumbfounded girl besides him. Everyone stared at how strange Ryu had just acted as he ignored them and took out his chopsticks.

"Itadakimasu," Ryu said and began eating, making everyone else follow him.

"By the way, that cop," Yankumi tried to choose her words carefully. "Even if he's a cop, there are things he shouldn't say. Don't mind him." The boys explained how they were used to that kind of treatment, breaking Yuki and Yankumi's hearts as they felt sympathy for them.

Out of nowhere, Yabuki put a piece of his meat into Yankumi's bowl, gaining attention of all but Ryu. Yabuki unexpectedly apologized to her, "Sorry for troubling you." As Yankumi tried to speak and ask if it was a thanks, Yabuki cutely turned away with the bowl in his hands and said, "Shut up..." Yuki laughed at how cute it was for the tough leader of class 3D to thank a teacher using a small piece of meat. She stopped laughing when she realized Yabuki was glaring at her. "You too, shut up!" But she didn't take it to heart because she knew he was just embarrassed.

"Then me too," Kosuke said breaking the awkward atmosphere. Tsucchi followed and added a piece of meat to her bowl too. Then Takeda, and then Yuki who took a meat out of Yabuki's bowl, causing him to yell at her again. However he let it go and all the students looked over at Ryu who was about to eat his meat. Under pressure, Ryu smiled shyly as he put his meat into her bowl too.

They all finished eating, said good bye to Yankumi and Kuma, and began walking home. Yuki laughed as Takeda and Kosuke childishly jumped on Tsucchi, making him try to beat them up as they got off. Yabuki was bragging about how he could easily take Tsucchi if he tried to beat him up, only to be slapped in the back of the head by Tsucchi's fan. Ryu just walked beside them smiling about how nice things were.

Yabuki began to trail behind the group and grabbed Yuki. "Yabuki-kun?" Her voice trailed off as he put his finger to his mouth.

"Do you like Ryu?" He asked straight away. She choked on her spit as he was being way too direct. "What are you talking about?" She asked trying to play innocent.

"I know you like him," Yabuki said smirking at her. "Don't worry, I won't tell yet. I put it on myself to play cupid!" He did a pose and pretended to shoot an arrow through the night sky, earning a laugh from Yuki. "I'm going to get you two together, count on it! From how I see it, it doesn't look like you've ever had a boyfriend either. And Ryu's like a brother to me, making you kinda like my sister you know?" He asked smiling at her.

Yuki thought about what he said as they walked behind the group still. "So should I call you Hayato-kun now? Or onii-chan?" She asked with her finger on her chin.

"I prefer Hayato!" He said rubbing her head. "For now anyways," Yab- HAYATO said with a glint in his eyes. Before Yuki could respond, a voice yelled at them.

"Hey you two!" Takeda yelled from ahead. "Hurry up you two love birds!" Yuki blushed, apologized and started running towards the group while Hayato jogged slowly behind. Ryu narrowed his eyes at his best friend and his fiance since they looked pretty intimate just a while ago.

"I'm gonna make sure you two get together soon," Hayato said to himself grinning. "Ryu's never had a girlfriend before so it's up to me to help him out!" Hayato motivated himself about his two friends and couldn't wait until he succeeded.

 

~Next day at school~

 

"Odagiri-kun! Hayato! You two were mentioned in the newspaper this morning!" Yuki yelled with a worried look on her face.

"What are you talking about?" Tsucchi asked jumping to his feet.

The class crowded around for their female classmate to fill them in. "I was passing the teachers' room today and I heard them talking about you two! You guys were framed for beating up people at night! Sawatari-sensei is planning on expelling you guys!" Immediately everyone began rioting about the news, but became silent when the door slammed open.