Yankumi's Little Secret

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

"You guys..." Yankumi said, trying to hold in her anger. "Graduation is right around the corner." Everyone looked at her with a confused look. "I'm talking about your path in life. If you've decided, then fine. If not, than you better get started."

"I see, that's why there's that scary look on your face," Takeda teased and twirled his fingers above his head.

"There's no need to rush," Hayato said leaning back. "It'll all turn out fine!" Tsucchi added and fanned himself again.

"You guys," Yuki called out, getting their attention. "I know you've all took this as a joke before, but this is really important to Yankumi. Can you guys at least do this for her?" Some of the guys grumbled at her request.

"Well we don't have dreams," They replied.

"Therefore, I will interview each one of you about your future!" Yankumi announced. As the guys yelled, Yankumi spoke again. "No complaining. Fifthteen minutes each and we'll go in order."

As everyone was crowded outside, Yuki was forced to sit in Ryu's lap, which she didn't mind, since everyone barely had places to sit or stand.

"I'm bored!" Hayato whined.

"Let's ditch!" Takeda suggested with a smile. Hayato, Takeda, Tsucchi, and Kosuke began leaving shortly after Kosuke finished.

Ryu gave her a gently push, signalling for her to stand up. "Do you want to go with us also?" He asked with his hand out. Yuki looked nervously at the classroom door and back to her boyfriend. "I won't force you if you don't want to go." Knowing she had to decide fast, Yuki did what her instinct told her to choose, Ryu's hand.

The six of them ran to a nearby park as the guys except Ryu were laughing.

"What do you think Yankumi will be like when she finds out we left?" Tsucchi asked laughing. Ryu sat down on a step and patted next to him, telling Yuki to sit. She did as he motioned and grabbed his hand to hold it.

"Hey no PDA!" Hayato teased as Takeda made kissy faces. To add to her embarrassment, Ryu smirked at their friends and hugged her around her arms to kiss her cheek.

"We're just holding hands, we're not making out," Yuki squeaked when Ryu started sniffing her hair.

Hayato and the other guys yelled in surprise. "So that means you've made out before?!" They all screamed. Again Ryu smirked, but to Yuki this time as she tried to avoid eyecontact with any of them.

"Interviews are too bothersome," they heard Takeda say to Kosuke as the attention was turned out Kosuke. Yuki silently thanked him for getting the teasing to stop. She wasn't mad about it, it was actually cute and funny to have them and Ryu, but it gets embarrassing at times too.

"Okay, where should we go?" Tsucchi asked. Before Takeda could finish, Kosuke raised his hand up to his face.

"Sorry!" He said. "I have to go to work now."

"What work?"

"A night job," Kosuke stated. "Actually I've been offered a great job. I'll probably take it. It's about time I think about the future seriously. It's not like we can be like this forever." Yuki felt bad for him as everyone stared at him with a look.

"That's great Kosuke!" Yuki stated standing up. "Do your best ok?" She gave him a thumbs up since it didn't seem like anyone else was supporting him. "What's with him?" Tsucchi asked.

"Don't be jealous of him, he found a job," Yuki told them. "Come on, you guys wanted to go somewhere right?" As Kosuke skipped away, Yuki noticed Ryu still staring at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Ryu said shaking his head at her. He stood there for a few more seconds before taking Yuki's hand and following Hayato.

Later that night, everyone parted ways as Ryu, Yuki, and Hayato continued wondering around.

"Work huh" Hayato asked. That's when Ryu noticed Yuki shifting nervously between them. "What's wrong?"

"Remember how we were at Kuma's restaurant earlier?" Yuki asked, getting nods from both men. "Well right before we left, Kuma asked me if I wanted a job there." Thinking they would act like they did before, Yuki looked away.

"That's great Yuki," Ryu said and kissed her on the cheek.

"EW! Man I'm a third wheel!" Hayato complained, earning a giggle from her. "But why do you want a part time job?"

"I wanted to get some work experience," Yuki explained. "The money I have is my parents', I want to try and earn my own." Hayato ruffled her hair. "You guys aren't mad at me?"

"No, I guess you're right," Hayato replied. "I guess we were annoyed since one of us was splitting from the group already. But, I'm happy for my little sister right?" Ryu smiled as his best friend ruffled Yuki's hair again. Normally some guys would be jealous at that, but Ryu understood they had a strict brother-sister relationship.

"What are you going to do when you graduate?" Ryu asked them suddenly. They both began to think.

"Well we're going to get married," Yuki reminded softly. "I think I want to be a doctor when I grow up though. I got experience from helping you guys out after fights." The two men looked at each other, smirked, and both began to ruffle her hair. "Hey no fair! It's two against one!" Once they stopped, it was the guys' turns to answer.

"I haven't decided yet," Hayato said. "How about you?"

"I haven't decided either," Ryu replied.

"Maybe you guys should work at host clubs since you have the looks," Yuki joked. Hayato began grinning as Ryu shook his head smiling.

"What's this?" The three of them looked down and saw a wallet on the ground. Ryu picked it up and began inspecting it. "What a weird wallet!"

"I brought money!" An angry voice cried out. "Do I look like a freeloader to you?!" They looked at the man sitting at a sake stand and then looked at each other.

"Let's return his wallet then!" Yuki chirped happily and walked over with the two following her.

"Excuse me..."Ryu said, holding out the wallet.

"My wallet!" The chubby guy cried. "We picked it up over there," Hayato explained pointing to the place they stood earlier.

"You should be more careful with your belongings," Yuki said.

"Such honest guys!" The guy cried. "Drink with me!" Yuki giggled as he pulled Hayato and Ryu down to sit next to him. She watched as they uncomfortably tried to get out of that weird position. Ryu had his face near the chubby man's bottom half since he was pulled down too hard and was held there. Hayato closed his eyes from the surprise and the chubby man had his arm around Hayato, with his hand on Hayato's right . "Drink, drink, drink!"

"We're students," Hayato muttered as the two of them tried to escape. From behind Ryu, Yuki had been in a giggling fit.

"And we can't drink," Ryu added with a nervous smile.

"Guys," Yuki managed through her laughing. "I think he's drunk, don't worry about what he says." After the man finished eating, he began giggling and saying where his home was as Ryu and Hayato finally got out of his grasp.

"Should we bring him home?" Ryu asked.

"Looks like weight training," Hayato commented and stretching. "Let's go! I could use it."

"Why do we have to do this?" Ryu muttered as they carried the man after they walked a few blocks. Hayato and Ryu were dragging the man by his arms while Yuki held the bags for them.

Even though he suggested it, Hayato was now beginning to regret his words. "So heavy. Where do you live?" He asked.

"That way."

"Which way?"

"I drank too much," Minaru, who they learned was his name, giggled. "If Ojou found me in this state, she'd go crazy." The three of them froze.

"Ojou?" Yuki asked. "Isn't that like a gangster princess or something?"

"Our fourth generation leader," The man muttered. The three of them looked at each other.

"What do you mean?" Hayato asked.

"Sounds dangerous..."Ryu said aloud.

As they dragged him, Minaru continued talking. "Ojou's beautiful, and she's strong at fights, and she's smart. She's the Oedo family's pride and joy!"

"Oedo family?" They asked. "You don't think they'll hurt us do you?" Yuki asked frightfully.

"I'll protect you if they do," Ryu said as he continued heaving the heavy man.

"Hey I'm here too!" Hayato whined. "I'll protect you too!"

"Well I'm her boyfriend."

"So? I'm her brother!"

"Not her real one."

Yuki giggled as the two best friends jokingly bickered about it. They finally reached the Oedo house. As they entered, they looked around in awe. The whole time Yuki held onto Ryu's arm in fright. Again she was in between the two in case something happened. Minaru laid on the ground giggling as Ryu, Yuki, and Hayato stood looking down while two scary looking men stared at them. Suddenly the two men yelled at Minaru, making Yuki giggle silently.

"Thank you for bringing him home," one of the men said. Ryu smiled nervously and said it was nothing, but Hayato was thinking differently. 'Of course it was something! That man was heavier than an elephant!' But he didn't say it out loud, in case they would try to kill him.

"Please get them a thank-you gift," the man said to Suga, which was the name of the other man.

"Oh no thank you!" Yuki said quickly and waved her hands. As they said good bye and tried to leave, the two men stopped them.

"It wouldn't be right," He said. "Please come in for a moment."

"I'm home!" a female voice cried. "Welcome back." The two men bowed to the person that had stepped in the room.

"Yankumi?" Yuki yelled in surprise. Yankumi suddenly noticed them and turned around in shock.

"Why are you guys here?" She screamed. They couldn't do anything but stare at their teacher, shocked that she was involved with things like yakuza clans. Everyone awkwardly walked into another room and sat down. No one said anything for about ten minutes. Hayato finally found his voice again.

"You're supposed to be the beautiful Ojou?" Hayato asked quietly to her. Yankumi nodded to him as a man slapped Minaru's head.

"You idiot!" He cried. "This is all your fault!" Minaru shamefully apologized as silence fell upon them again.

"Excuse me," Ryu said out of the blue. "What is the Oedo family?" The man that seemed to be in charge looked at him. He was speechless until Yankumi tried to pass off the Oedo family as a theatrical group.

"I can't watch this," the old man stated. "How long are you going to act like this? I'm sure the students already know!" Yankumi looked at them nervously to make sure.

"You're a bad actor," Hayato said, as Yuki nodded slowly.

"Why are you trying to hide it?" Ryu asked.

"It's because--" Before Yankumi could finish, Yuki spoke up.

"It's because society is extremely picky. Many jobs would fire her or shun her knowing she is part of a yukaza clan," Yuki explained. "And I know this because my mother was one too. She really did want to become the next leader, but she gave it up to be with my father."

Everyone stared at her in shock, especially Ryu.

"How come you never told me about this?" Ryu asked.

"I didn't think I'd encounter anything related to yukaza clans anymore," she replied. "And I wasn't trying to hide it, I was just trying to keep it out of my life."

"We'd never believe Yuki is a desendant of a yukaza clan," Hayato stated. "Since she wasn't able to fight before."

"It's not really relevent," Ryu said, getting back on the topic. "We're not really interested in a teacher's background."

"We're not going to expose you," Hayato promised. Yuki nodded.

"We love you Yankumi," She chirped. "There's no way we'd use this on you."

"You guys..." Yankumi said tearing up. "You really are my students!" She jumped up to ruffled their hair as Yuki clung onto Ryu's arm even more.

"Alright let's drink up!" Wakamatsu cried and took out a bottle of sake.

"Wakamatsu..." Yankumi said quietly. "They're underaged!"

"I knew that..." He said and put the bottle back. Yankumi's grandfather suddenly told them to take care of Yankumi and the adults in the room bowed to them. They began to feel even more uncomfortable at the sight.

As they left, the three of them talked about their new knowledge.

"Who would've thought Yankumi was like that?" Yuki asked.

"I did notice she was strange," Hayato added. Ryu nodded as he turned back to the house. "Well I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Hayato did his bunny sign and went left as Ryu and Yuki turned right at the corner.

"Well you got a job now right?" Ryu asked and Yuki nodded. "How about I go see you work sometimes?" She smiled brightly and jumped on him as he piggy backed her all the way to the Odagiri mansion.