Wedding Time! FINAL CHAPTER

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

The long awaited day has finally come, the day that Yankumi has waited and begged for her students to rush. That's right, it's finally Ryu and Yuki's wedding!

~Yuki~

"Oh my, do I look right?" asks Yankumi as she paces back and forth. "What if I trip? Oh dear, what if I don't look beautiful to Kujo-sensei?!" The teacher falls to the ground dramatically, imagining herself and the teacher of Momo High as the couple about to marry.

"Yamaguchi-sensei, it's not your wedding. You're not even the maid of honor," Maki states dully as she stares at the teacher. "May I remind you it's Yuki's wedding with Ryu?"

"Oh, I almost forgot," gasps their crazy, yet beloved teacher. "Once again, congratulations, Yuki!" Yankumi grins widely at the girls, scaring them slightly.

"Yeah, congratulations once again," Sakura says to her as Maki brushed Yuki's smooth hair over and over.

"You look so beautiful in your dress," Maki compliments.

"Can you stand up so I can see the dress fully?" asks Miyazaki, the girl that Tsucchi had helped. Ever since that small incident, Yuki had gotten to know Miyazaki little by little, but they didn't know each other very well. Smiling, Yuki stands up and begins to feel nervous when the girls looked at her intensely. Yankumi, Miyazaki, Maki, and her cousin, Rin all gasp in awe at their friend's wedding dress. Her dress resembled that of a fairytale princess' dress, almost like Elsa's. The skirt wasn't too slim nor too puffy, and the top had spaghetti straps that were made from lace. Its bodice hugged Yuki's chest, showing off her curves, and had sparkles sewn on it in an intricate pattern. In the back of the bodice, there was a very thin, almost invisible yet still noticeable due to its sparkling outline cape, just like Elsa's dress. As for her skirt, there were a few different layers. The bottom layer was just a simple slik fabric, on top of it was a lighter and thinner fabric, which is covered by another layer that was even thinner. Finally her skirt is finished off with a final layer of a very thin ruffle. Underneath Yuki wore a pair of silvery and glittery high heels.

"Thanks for agreeing to be my maid of honor, Maki-chan," says Yuki as she sits back down. "And thanks for coming Rin, you're the best at hair styling."

"No troubles, sweetie," replies Rin. "I'm just glad the person your parents chose ended up being your true love, and not some random guy you can't fall in love with." For some reason Yankumi suddenly began to pace back and forth again, mumbling the same things she had just earlier. Maki and Miyazaki offered to go out to the hall to check on how the preparations for the ceremony and party were coming. Thanks to Maki's coming, Rin was able to easily style her little cousin's hair. Since Yuki likes having her hair down, Rin used that little request and was able to finish Yuki's hair in about 10 minutes.

"Wow these look so pretty!" gushes Yankumi as she held up the little hair accessories from Rin's bag.

"Thanks Yamaguchi-sensei," Rin says. "Which one of these do you think looks better for Yuki's hairstyle?" Apparently asking Yankumi was a terrible mistake because she loved all the accessories so much that she wanted to use all on Yuki. Luckily Sakura was there, so she chose accessories that actually make sense. In the end, Rin just curled Yuki's hair and put on silver flowers in one straight line on the right side of her hair, making sure that they weren't covered by the veil. Placing the tiara carefully on Yuki's hair, Yankumi helps Rin spread the veil out.

"My cute student looks so beautiful!" Yankumi gushes, squeezing the life out of Yuki.

"Hey you're turning her face red!" Rin yells. "If I knew you could do that, I wouldn't have put so much blush on her." Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

"Are you all decent?" asks Tsucchi from the other side.

"Yeah, you can come in," giggles Yuki. Tsucchi opens the door holding a camera and approches the two.

"I'm in charge of your wedding video so I hope you don't mind me recording you girls getting ready," explains Tsucchi as he pans the camera around the room and on Yuki.

"As long as it's nothing inappropriate," Rin warns when she noticed Tsucchi's camera linger on her chest. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get started on Yankumi's hair." As Rin began to style Yankumi's hair, Maki and Miyazaki also reentered the room. Sakura runs to Yuki and jumps in her arm.

"Congratulations, mama," smiles the cute little girl. "I'm going to go check on daddy. Good luck!" Jumping out of Yuki's arms, the girls and Tsucchi laughed as they watch Sakura scurry out the door.

"Hey Tsucchi, how's Ryu doing?" asks Yuki. "Is he as nervous about this as I am?"

"I don't know," answers Tsucchi. "To be honest you two look so normal that I couldn't even tell you're nervous." Altough she nods at him with a smile, Yuki continued feeling butterflies flying around inside her.

"Knock, knock," came a cheerful voice.

"Mom! Papa!" gasps Yuki. "Thank you for giving Ryu and me another chance." She hugs her parents as they came closer, however her dad's view turned to Tsucchi's direction with a glare. "Oh don't worry about him, he's taking care of the wedding video. That's why he's here."

"It better be, or I'll make him into a female," threatens her father, causing the girls to laugh but Tsucchi to excuse himself and leave. "See? If he was doing nothing wrong, he'd have nothing to worry about."

"You're just scary," laughs Rin.

 

~Ryu~

 

"Oh my fighting god, how do I look? What if I trip and mess up? What if I forget my lines? What if I do something embarrassing?" rants Hayato, pacing back and forth. "RYU WHAT DO I DO?!" He suddenly grabs Ryu by the collar and shakes him.

"Hey be careful I just fixed that for him!" Takeda yells and pulls Hayato off. "Don't worry, people aren't going to pay attention to you anyways, they'll be looking at Ryu and Yuki the whole time."

"Plus you're not even the Best Man, Take is," reminds Kosuke, causing Hayato to pout.

"I still can't believe you picked Take to be the Best Man instead of me," complains the 3D leader. "Now because of your priorities, I'm paired up with Yankumi! I don't even get her cute cousin, but the unattractive teacher that's going to step on my toes!"

"Calm down, Hayato," states the excited Kosuke. "Let's just focus on getting Ryu ready."

"Easy for you to say, you get to dance with Yuki's cute cousin!" Hayato screams as he and Kosuke begin to claw at each other.

"Stop," commands Ryu as he fixes his hair one last time. He looks in the mirror to check on his suit. He was wearing a pearl white suit to match Yuki's dress. He also thought that having white suit and dress for a wedding would emphasize the innocence of their love better than a black suit and a white dress. However he did have on black shoes and a black tie. Everything was straight, neat, and clean. 'Perfect,' he thought."Has anyone seen Tsucchi?"

"Yeah the ceremony is starting soon, so he should be back in a few minutes," answers Takeda. "Last I checked he said he was going to film a bit in Yuki's room. Hey Ryu, how are you feeling?"

"A little nervous, but at least I know Yuki will be mine after today," he answers with a smile.

"This is why Take's the Best Man and not you," taunts Kosuke. "He's up on every detail while you act like a kid."

"Do not!" whines Hayato. "And at least I can get Ryu some good times. Right Ryu? Come on, we can go clubbing ina few years when we turn 21 and I'll help you score with some cute girls." Even though they knew Hayato was joking, all of them still decided it was best to hit Hayato in the head as punishment for even bringing up such a thing. "OW!"

"Shut up," Ryu jokingly orders. The doors open up  and they turn to see Tsucchi running back with a fearful expression. "What happened to you?"

"Yuki's dad," whimpers the poor boy as he cradled himself. Those two words were all he needed to say for the others to understand.

"Good luck Ryu, this is going to be your future," jokes Takeda. "I think the ceremony should be starting soon, let's go to the hall." He begins ushering everyone out the door and helps Tsucchi stand up. "I'll find someone to take care of filming so you can walk in with us." The two then go and find Uchi from their class and hand him the camera.

"Hey man, can you film while the ceremony takes place?" asks Tsucchi.

"Anything for an old friend," Uchi replies and takes the camera.

 

~Yuki~

 

"Okay let's go everybody!" calls Maki. "It's almost time to start!"

"I guess it's time to see my little princess become a woman isn't it?" asks Yuki's father.

"Dad..." she whispers. Tears begin to stream from her eyes as she hugs her father. "I'll always be your little girl."

"I wish you can be," replies her father as he hugs her back. "I'm just happy that Ryu will be able to take care of you in my place." He holds out his arm for her, and Yuki links arms with her father as they walk to behind the door.

'In a few hours, I'll be with Ryu and nothing can tear us apart,' thinks Yuki as she waits for their cue.

"Now, here comes the bride!" Yuki's grandfather calls from the front of the hall. The music begins to play as Sakura walks down the aisle, throwing rose petals in the air as the flower girl. Sadly the first couple had to be Yankumi and Hayato, who were whispering/arguing as they walked up and stepping on each others' feet.

'How is that even possible?' thought Yuki as she watched them from behind the other couples. Next up were Tsucchi and Miyazaki, luckily they were an improvement from Yankumi and Hayato, the awkward pair, but they seemed off in the fact that Miyazaki was too shy and Tsucchi began to glare at some of the guests like Sawatari. After them were Rin and Kosuke, who did gradually better after they solved the height issue. Thank goodness for Maki and Takeda, the only couple that actually walked in correctly and flawlessy. Now it was Ryu's turn to walk up with his parents. Once he reached the top, everyone turned to wait for the bride to come. Yuki lets out a breath she didn't realize she was holding when she saw Ryu.

'He looks so handsome,' she thought.

"Are you ready?" her father asks her.

"Yes," she answers, but inside she had many thoughts. 'Did we rush this? What if Ryu's regretting it inside but isn't saying anything to save us some face? What if he realizes this is all too soon? What if he realizes he really doesn't love me? What if--' Her thoughts were cut short when she found herself facing Ryu. Her father slowly places her hand into Ryu and lets go after giving Ryu a look that said 'Take care of my daughter.' The ceremony procceeded with no problems at all. The two said their vows and faced Yuki's grandfather, who was the priest for this ceremony, once again.

"I declare you two man and wife! You may now kiss the bride," he declares. Ryu turns Yuki to face him and lifts her veil. He slowly tilts her chin up and leans in.

"I love you," Ryu quietly whispers to her so no one else can hear and claims a kiss from her lips, sending the audience into a wild cheer. He then proceeds to pull her closer as Yuki mirrors his actions by wrapping her arms around his neck. The two would've continue if it had not been for Yuki's father.

"Too long!" he coughs loudly, causing those who heard to laugh as Yuki and Ryu jump apart.

"Now it is time for the speeches! First from the Best Man, Takeda!" The crowd cheers as Takeda nervously walks up to the podium in the front.

"Hello, you all," Takeda begins. Seeing as he was nervous, some of the audience members lightened the atmosphere by returning the hello. "I have been friends with Ryu since elementary and I have never, EVER seen him even look at a girl before. There was a point where I even questioned if he liked guys or girls." This caused the audience to laugh and Ryu to jokingly glare at his friend. "However this year in high school, I finally realized that Ryu is straight! It just took the right girl to bring that side out of him. I have never seen Ryu as a romantic or free until Yuki came. So on behalf of everyone who's been beaten up by Ryu before, thank you Yuki!" He ends his speech with a cute pose, pulling even more laughter from the audience.

"Now give it up for Maki! The bride's Maid of Honor!" Maki elegantly walks across the stage, getting wolf whistles from some guys until Takeda and Maki glared at them.

"I haven't known Yuki and Ryu for long, to be honest," she starts, "but it doesn't mean I'm not close to Yuki. She's the reason I met Takeda and so I'm proud that she chose me to be her Maid of Honor. Yuki is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. And Ryu is probably one of the only guys on this planet that acts like a knight. So when you think about it, this couple is perfect in the sense of a princess and her knight. Princess Yuki will always be protected by her knight named Ryu, right everybody?!" Everyone cheered loudly to support her claim of the couple. Yuki begins to blush and look down, so Ryu tilts her chin up and pecks her to calm her down, but only causes her to blush more. "Aww isn't that cute? This is a day to celebrate the princess and her knight so let's give it up to them one more time!" Once again the crowd cheers as Maki walks off from the podium.

"Now it's time for Yuki and Ryu's homeroom teacher, Yama---"

"HELLO EVERYONE!" Yankumi greets walking up and waving. "I am Yamaguchi Kumiko. I teach math at Kurogin and incidentally, I'm also single!" Her introduction is met by silence and some of the audience whispering to each other. "Well then... So I have been there since the beginning of Yuki and Ryu's relationship and now I am so happy to see them tie the knot! Even in class these two could never keep their eyes off each other. Yuki and Ryu have always been my brightest students and I cannot wait to see how they are in the future. The two have had their occasional arguments, but who cares about those? Those arguments made the two grow closer until they were in love. I remember when Ryu was working at a bar, oh the way she looked at him was so cuteeeeee!" Ryu face plams himself as soon as Yankumi brought up the times at the bar. The audience gasps slightly and whisper.

"Why would you say that?" growls Ryu as Yuki made a "quit it" signal at Yankumi. As she sprouted more and more awkward facts, Tsucchi, Takeda, and Kosuke walked up the stage and pulled Yankumi away from the podium, causing the audience to apploud.

"Well excuse that strange event folks. Now last of the friends but not least, Hayato!" Hayato walks up the stage, waving as if he were a supermodel on a cat walk. Apparently the children loved it since they were laughing and cheering for him. Hayato seemed to be giving a really good speech until he got to the final line.

"Remember Ryu, Yuki is really fragile," Hayato laughs. "So be extra gentle with her tonight." Ryu gives himself another facepalm, Yuki hides her face in Ryu shoulder, and her father had the most entertaining reaction.

"YABUKI HAYATO YOU MEET ME IN THE PARKING LOT RIGHT NOW!" He booms, causing everyone to laugh. However he seemed to be slightly serious when he walked up the stage and drags Hayato to where everyone assumed is the parking lot.

"Well...This all just became awkward... Let's just start the speeches from the family members now." One by one, Ryu and Yuki's family members came up to give their speeches. The couple prayed for everyone to give appropriate speeches and not strange ones like Yankumi and Hayato. Luckily the speeches were all formal and contained nothing that embarrassed the couple except for the baby pictures. Yuki made fun of Ryu when his mother put up a picture of him as a baby while Ryu teased Yuki for her baby fat as a toddler. Finally the speeches ended and the couple prepared to walk to the car. Yuki stops at the top of the stairs and told everyone to get ready to catch the bouquet. When the girls were ready, Yuki closes her eyes and throws the flowers over her shoulder. She looks at Ryu in confusion when she heard some girls screaming and the guys laughing. Ryu smirks and motions for her to look. Turning around, Yuki bursts out in fits of giggles when she saw that the whole group of girls have been knocked over and Yankumi, the only one standing, was jumping up and down and had the bouquet.

"Let's congraulate the couple!" Takeda and Maki scream together and start the descend by being the first to throw rice at the newly wedded couple. "After this please go to XXXXXXX for the party!" Ryu leads Yuki down the stairs of the church as their friends and family threw rice at them. He opens the door for her like a gentleman and closes the door after he gets in. Everyone also gets into their own cars and prepared to go to the next location.

"About earlier," Yuki whispers shyly. "I love you too." Without another word, Ryu pulls her back into him and the two begin to make out heavily in the back seats.

"Let's stop for now," Ryu chuckles, motioning to the blushing taxi driver. He then leans in closer to Yuki to make sure only she heard him. "And even if Hayato didn't say it, I'd still be gentle with you tonight. I'll be gentle with you for the rest of our lives."

"Awwww," Yuki gushes and leans her head on her new husband's shoulder. When everyone arrived at the final location, which is a restaurant, everyone ate, danced, laughed, and enjoyed themselves as Tsucchi walked around recording everyone. Yuki offered to find someone else to record the party so Tsucchi could have his own fun, but he insisted since he said he caught some funny footage, such as the one of Hayato attempting to dance with little kids.

"I guess Maki is right," Ryu states out of nowhere.

"About what?" asks Yuki as she tilts her head in confusion.

"I really am going to be your knight from now own," answers Ryu as he picks her up and twirls her around, sending Yuki into fits of giggles again. The rest of the night Ryu spent every moment by Yuki's side, holding her hand. The only time he let go was when one of them had to go to the bathroom or he decided to hold her by her waist instead of her hand.