Kudo's Proposal and Threat

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

"You guys really didn't do anything?" Yankumi asked looking everyone in the eye to make sure they weren't lying. Apparently the students from another school had came to confront their attackers, thinking they were Ryu and Hayato. The five guys and Yuki looked at her in disbelief that she didn't trust them.

"I told you we didn't do anything," Ryu said frustrated, but trying to mask it. Yuki looked at him and could tell he was annoyed.

"Yankumi, I was with them the whole way until we split up," Yuki insisted. "And according to those guys, they were beat up by FIVE men, but they never mentioned a girl."

"We went right home after eating ramen," Hayato explained. By now Yuki was thinking of holes in the plan of the ones framing her friends. Yankumi sighed, "I see. I'm relieved." Yuki and the class laughed as Ryu broke the tense atmosphere by blurting out, "Where do you find an idiot that says his name right after he beats up people?"

"Besides, don't those schools wonder why the attackers would say their names even though they're wearing masks? They should know it doesn't make sense and that it's someone else trying to frame others..." Yuki suggested to the class.

"That's true," Yankumi said still laughing. Suddenly the mood got tense again when she held up her hands. "But, that means someone is trying to frame you guys." The class looked at each other while Yuki continued to ponder on her earlier thoughts. One of the boys in the back yelled "That's it!"

Yankumi quickly turned her attention to the boy, "Do you have an idea of who it is?" Unexpectedly, the guys began naming all the schools they've ever fought with. The number quickly increased, causing Yankumi to get even more troubled.

"THAT many?" Yuki and Yankumi exclaimed in disbelief.

Tsucchi turned around dramatically and yelled out, "There's too many to figure out who it is!" Yuki giggled quietly as Ryu glared at her.

"It's not something to be laughing about," He chastised. "Are you stupid?" Hayato looked at the two of them as he saw Yuki pouting sadly at Ryu.

"Well maybe you wouldn't have so many enemies if you just used your head more instead of your fists," Yuki whispered to herself, making Yankumi the only one that heard her and nodded.

After school the class of 3D dragged each other out to the playground to hold a meeting about the framers.

"Gather around!" Hayato ordered, swinging on a duckie at the park. Giggling, she asked herself if that was the same Hayato that picked fights with big guys from other schools. "This is a picture of what they look like!" Tsucchi, Kosuke, and Takeda passed out fliers with pictures of the people who have been acting as if they were Ryu, Hayato, Takeda, Kosuke, and Tsucchi. Tsucchi announced that they were all ready and Hayato shouted, "Let's go!" Soon the whole class except Ryu and Yuki ran off in random directions to track down the guys.

Yuki tried to look over Ryu's shoulder but had a hard time since he was a bit taller than her, noticing this he held the paper lower, allowing her to see it. "It's a good picture, but it's not any help at all to find those guys..." Yuki said defeated.

The groups spent hours searching. As they walked out of a shop, the other guys finally felt defeated.

"Guys, I don't mean to sound like a killer at this time,"Yuki said worriedly. "But we'll never find them like this, their faces are covered."

"But you guys have balls to step out of a pachinko parlor..."A taunting tone came from behind them. No one saw Yankumi so they all jumped as she came out.

"When did you get there?!" Yuki asked clutching Ryu and her heart. However she was ignored as Yankumi asked their group about their search for the culprits. She didn't like being ignored so she looked up in the sky to wonder who the attackers were, that's when she realized it had been so late.

At the park, they continued explaining why there were still out. Hayato confessed that they couldn't sit still knowing their friends were framed.

"So you guys were thinking about your friends!" Yankumi exclaimed, obviously touched by him. "So, did you guys find any clues?" Yuki had hope that Yankumi found something, but she knew Yankumi had no luck either since she just asked that. Ryu merely walked up to her and handed her the picture Hayato had drawn.

"There's no way we can simply find them with just this," Ryu scoffed and walked behind the group. As bad as things were, they got worse when the police came from the side. He insulted the 3D class even worse than before and poked Yankumi in the head before leaving! Yuki wanted to yell at him really bad, but she had been taught to hold things in.

 

~Later that night~

 

Yuki hid herself behind Ryu as she saw a group beginning to surround them, causing Ryu to grab her hand for reassurance. Takeda walked up and stood behind Yuki to attempt to hide her. Tsucchi stood on her left. Kosuke, still unknowning about the situation, continued standing on Hayato's left.

"Yo, it's been a while," Hayato greeted monotone. A guy that looked constipated walked up in front. "Kudo," Ryu said surprised.

"How does it feel getting a bit of attention?" Kudo smirked at the boys. As Kudo and his group laughed at the confused looking group, everyone knew who had gotten them in trouble.

"Kudo did this..."Yuki spoke everyone's thoughts aloud and gained attention on herself. 'Idiot...' Ryu thought and pushed her further behind him. That's when Hayato realized what might happen and stepped up a bit, getting ready to buy time for Ryu to pull Yuki away if necessary.

"Who's the chick?"Kudo asked and checked out what he could see of her. Ryu and Hayato hid her behind them even more, causing Kudo to stop his eyes at their crotches at that moment. "EW!" He shouted and looked away.

"I know we look good Kudo," Hayato teased. "But we didn't know you roll that way." Yuki poked him in the back to get him to stop. Kudo had a gigantic gang behind them while they only had 5 fighters, excluding Yuki.

Apparently Kudo had done what he did to cause a bad reputation for Hayato and Ryu so he could lure them into his gang. He even used their feelings to convince them, however Yuki smiled as they defended the school and Yankumi. In the end, Kudo was rejected, but Yuki held onto Ryu's hand even tighter knowing a fight might break out soon.

"See ya,"Hayato said, and imitated a bunny with his hand, which Yuki thought was adorable. As they began leaving, Kudo yelled after them and surrounded them even more. Yuki whimpered as they all held out knives. Calm, Hayato ordered for formation B. Ryu and Yuki looked at each other in confusion, "Formation B?" Hayato grabbed Yuki's hand, who still held onto Ryu, and tugged Ryu and Yuki towards his direction a bit. "Ready, GO!" At that moment, everyone pushed the gang members aside and ran in random directions. Both Ryu and Hayato tried to pull Yuki away thinking she wouldn't be able to run that fast.

"Hayato, make sure she's safe," Ryu yelled to him quietly. "I'm going to take over my responsibilities as a man. Get her away from here and I'll distract them."

"No Ryu!" Yuki's cries were helpless as Hayato dragged her away. "Yuki, don't worry, Ryu can take hits if you hadn't noticed, and he's pretty fast too. Don't worry, hiding from his father gave him practice." Yuki nodded with her head down and allowed her to be dragged away.

After a few minutes of running, Hayato slowed down. Yuki had already been wanting to drop dead. "Damn I'm tired!" Hayato laughed out.

"Remind me to never run with you again!" Yuki gasped as she fell on the ground. Hayato gave her his hand to pull him up.

"Don't lay down like that again in front of me, people might think I'm doing something to you."She nodded and agreed, getting the idea of what he meant.

Hayato pulled out his phone as it vibrated and held it up to his ear. "Hello? Ryu? What's wrong?" Yuki took the phone from him and started talking to Ryu.

"Ryu? Are you ok?" She asked worriedly.

"Unfortunately this isn't Odagiri," a voice answered. Yuki repeated what he said to Hayato, who took the phone back from her.

"Where's Ryu?" Hayato demanded.

"In the underground storage. If you don't hurry, he'll be full of holes." The man laughed and hung up.

"Hayato what what do we do?! We can't let them hurt him anymore!" Yuki began hyperventilating as Hayato told her where Ryu was.

'Looks like it's time for our dyamic duo to happen again.' Yabuki thought.