Ryu's Father's Second Appearance

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

As each day pass, Ryu and Sakura seem to have gotten stranger and stranger to Yuki. Not only them, but the guys too, it was as if they were hiding something from her. But Yuki tried to brush the thought off continuously since it was a nice kind of strange, they always had smiles on them at least, so it couldn't be such a bad secret right? Ryu and Yuki dropped Sakura off at her elementary and were now halfway to their school.

"Good morning!" The guys yelled as they caught up to the couple. Yuki smiled as the guys high fived each other happily.

"I made a promise," Hayato announced.

"Promise?" Ryu asked, wondering what his best friend was up to now.

"Don't be surprised," Hayato added, grinning bigger than ever. Then right after, he screamed something that caused excitement in the guys. "We have a group date with Momo High girls!" Tsucchi and Hyuga then cheered for their leader's success while Takeda daydreamed a group date with Maki.

"I set it up with Maki," Takeda added also, getting 'good job's' from Tsucchi.

"Hey Ryu," Hayato interrupted. "You're coming too! You too Yuki."

"Okay," Ryu replied, surprising everyone.

"Wait why do you want to go?" Yuki asked worriedly. 'What if he wants to meet other girls because he's sick of me?'

"Knowing these guys," Ryu started. "Kurogin's 3D plus girls always equal a disaster. I should be there to help them." He smirked as the guys yelled protests.

"But what if the girls try to get your attention?" asked Yuki as she hinted something. "I don't want anything like that happening."

"I promise no other girl besides Sakura and any possible daughters we have in the future can ever steal my attention from you," Ryu replied holding her by the shoulders. "Besides you're going too, so they'll know I have a girlfriend."

"Aw that's so sweet that it makes me gag!" Tsucchi taunted earning a light punch from Ryu, but still hurting him a bit.

"Don't worry Yuki," Hayato chimed in. "I'll be there so the girls would be too distracted with me to even look at him!"

"More like disgusted," Hyuga pointed out, remembering the last Gouken they had.

"What happened?" Yuki asked.

"You don't want to know," Ryu said before anyone answered.

"This is awesome though!" Takeda cried. "It's so rare to see Ryu go on a date!"

"I know!" Tsucchi agreed. "He usually says, 'I'll pass.'"

"You're wrong!" Hayato teased. "He always says ,'I'll pass.'" Hayato said it in a deeper voice, trying to imitate Ryu, causing the other guys to laugh and Ryu to smile.

"I just need to sit there right?" Ryu asked.

"Alright, let's get it on!" Hayato announced, getting the guys to huddle and put out two fingers on each other. "We're going to make this last memory of our high school lives! MEOW!"

"We're definitely getting girlfriends!" Tsucchi swore and just before the guys cried out "meow!" again, Hayato stopped them and ordered Yuki and Ryu to join. The two went into the circle and got pumped up during the small pep talk. However Yuki couldn't help but feel like something was going to go wrong the night of the date.

"Fight-o," Hayato called.

"OH!" All of them yelled back, but looked up when they heard an extra female voice and another pair of fingers.

"So, what is this about?" Yankumi asked giddily. The guys all began to say it was a secret or that she didn't need to know and walked ahead, leaving Yuki and Ryu behind. Just as Ryu pulled Yuki along, Yankumi called out to him.

"Odagiri," Yankumi called. "You're smiling more than usual. You're cuuuuuute!" She teased, causing Ryu to blush and tell her to shut up while glancing at Yuki. "Is it because of your wife and daughter?"

"We're not married yet Yankumi," Yuki whined, blushing a deep red already. Ryu then repeated for her to shut up again before sending her a smile and leaving with Yuki. "Ryu-kun, did you ever have anything planned for the wedding at all?"

"Actually no," Ryu admitted. "I kinda thought you wanted to have it your way so I was going to let you decide on them."

"But I want your opinion too," Yuki pushed. "After graduation let's plan it all out together okay?" Ryu nodded before placing a kiss on her lips.

"Sure," He simply replied, but it was good enough for her.

In class, Hayato pulled out a small pamphlet about the Gouken with Momo High .All the guys crowded around them cried out in excitement, while Yuki and Ryu sat around the middle side of the class.

"Do you want to go on a date?!" Hayato asked, followed by "Yeah!"s.

"Do you want to meet Momo girls?!" Tsucchi asked with high tension in his voice, again he was followed by "Yeah!"s.

"In that case," Hayato slowly spoke for more excitement. "We have a group date!"

"It's impossible to take everyone," Ryu side commented, breaking everyone from their 'oh so amazing dates' in their daydream. Since Ryu was often quiet, he could easily take in things faster than everyone in the class, but sometimes his logic and answers annoyed them.

"You're right!" Hayato gasped out, dropping the paper.

"Actually there are only ten girls coming," Hyuga said, making the guys groan in disappointment.

"Sorry," Takeda apologized cutely. "We have to cut down our number."

"How will we do that?!" One of the guys demanded. The guys began yelling suggestions like rock-paper-scissors, games, and one idiot even suggested a fight.

"Group date?" A voice asked. All turned around to see Yankumi with her arms crossed. They flinched thinking she was angry, but then Yankumi began flying through the classroom with a dreamy look on her face.

"In-love Yankumi is scarier than angry Yankumi, ne?" Yuki asked quietly to Ryu, who was wide eyed and nodded.

"I understand how you feel," Yankumi said dramatically. "Today's White Day.It's a great chance for you guys to confess. Do your best!" Yankumi pumped her fist in the air, scaring the class even more and turned around. They watched as their teacher daydreamed about her crush also.

"Ah," Ryu let out. "What's she so happy about?"

"Don't be mean Ryu," Yuki scolded. "It's nice to have the person you like or love return your feelings." She then turned to Yankumi. "Yankumi-sensei! Do your best and good luck on your love quest today!"

"He called me Yankumi-sensei!" Yankumi squealed, causing Yuki to fall over.

"Do I sound like a guy to her?" Yuki sobbed quietly on Ryu's back, causing him to chuckle and poke her dimples, bringing a smile on her face again. The day continued with Yankumi always being in a dreamy state while the guys caused a commotion about who would be going to the gokuen. Finally the school day ended, signalling that it was time to choose.

"One time each,alright?" Hayato repeated. "One time each." They had decided to draw sticks to choose who goes and who don't. Ryu and Yuki sat in the back watching. The guys were finally thankful about Yuki being Ryu's girlfriend for it meant there was one extra spot open. Only about three guys got to draw a stick before it all went wrong. Some impatient guy grabbed the whole box and the class began fighting for it, leaving the famous group in the back with Hayato staring at them horrified.

"What do we do?" Ryu asked.

"What do we do, you ask," Hayato repeated. "What should we do?" The guys looked at each other, silently asking the same question. Finally after some time, Yuki slapped herself when she heard the decision the guys came up with. They all left the cafe and went home to get ready for the gouken waiting for them.

"Yuki," Ryu called. "Can you go pick up Sakura on your own? I have some things planned out that I need to do."

"Sure," Yuki muttered as Ryu left her side and went somewhere. She dragged herself to the elementary school, feeling lonely since Ryu wasn't with her. She finally made it to the elementary, still feeling a bit down. "Sakura, I'm he--" Her voice trailed off as she saw Sakura holding a rose out to her with a piece of note attached to it.

"Finally it's White Day!" Sakura cried. "Ryu's been making keep this secret for so long that it was killing me! Hurry up and read this!"

"Ryu do this?" Yuki asked astonished as she pulled the note off the rose.

It's been killing us not to let you know this secret, but the day's finally arrived.

Please go to the place where we first have our family date.

"Family date?" Yuki asked. "It's either the park or that ice cream buffet!" She turned to little Sakura. "Right?"

"Just go to the ice cream buffet," Sakura replied. "Ryu was too stupid to remember about the park so your friend Hyuga might be there eating. Anyways, Ryu also arranged for a car to come get me, it's right over there. Have fun mommy!" She then ran to the car that was hidden from view earlier and waved to Yuki. Yuki smiled, happy to know why everyone was acting so strange lately. Yuki went to a total of five places before getting the second to last rose. By now, she had Takeda, Hyuga, Hayato, and Tsucchi accompanying her around the city.

Good job, love.

Now here's your last destination.

Please go to where we're having the Gouken.

Yuki wondered how he got the last hint done since they didn't find out about the gouken until today, but then noticed a tiny eraser mark behind the last line. As she walked with the guys to the karaoke bar, Yuki admired Ryu's neat handwriting. She was greeted at the bar with a charming smile from Ryu and a bouquet of roses he hid behind his back.

"Happy one month?" Ryu asked shyly, but also cute at the same time.

"Thank you Ryu!" Yuki cried, hugging him. "I thought something was wrong since you guys have been acting so weird!"

"Well Ryu threatened to kill us if we told you," Hyuga mindlessly said but then jumped when he recieved a glare from Ryu.

"Let's get on with the date!" Hayato cried, losing the tense atmosphere.

"The guys are already here," Ryu said. "They were so excited that they came early."

 

~In the karaoke bar~

 

At first, Ryu held Yuki's hand, knowing she might feel insecure about the girls being there. And it's true, some girls did check Ryu out as he walked in, but frowned when they saw a girl with roses holding his hand. Yuki felt bubbly inside knowing that Ryu wasn't afriad to make the girls know he was taken. However now everything changed. Everyone sat still, nervous and unable to speak. Finally one girl found the courage to ask what the other Momo High girls were wondering.

"Excuse me," she timidly spoke. "Did you bring your whole class?" Hayato, Tsucchi, and Hyuga stared at them either drooling or very nervous. Takead had been staring at Maki since they came in.

"Yes!" The class cried without thinking, except for the regular 6 people."Nice to meet you!" The girls jumped in fear from the loud class, but the guys took no notice of it as they tried to get the girls' attentions.

"We're sorry," Hayato apologized in a cute voice, trying to ease the girls up. Ryu silently smirked at the troubles, making some girls whisper about how good he looked and Yuki feeling insecure once again. "Let's start out with introductions!" Hayato called, getting everyone to look at him again. The guys began getting more excited if it was possible, and the largest guy in the class stood up.

"I'm Okuma!" He shouted, scaring the girls, and making Hayato and the three other guys panick even more. "My hobby is pigging out, and my special talent is falling asleep fast!" He grinned and the whole room became silent again.

"Kawaii!" The girls squealed suddenly, causing some of the guys to fall over.

The gouken finally became a success and the guys were actually being lucky on trying to get a girlfriend. Yuki noticed Hyuga succeed in flirting and was getting a few girls' numbers. Hayato had his arms wrapped around two girls. Takeda seemed to be shy around Maki, but the sight was adorable. Okuma was being fed by one, along with other guys who tried to be like him. Suddenly a girl came and sat on Ryu's lap, causing him and Yuki to jump.

"My name's Suzuki, and I thought you seemed a bit lonely," she said as she batted her eyes. Ryu glanced at Yuki as she shifted in her seat, still holding his hands.

"No, my girlfriend's all I need to not feel alone," Ryu retorted with a nervous smile, still glancing at Yuki.

"Oh," Suzuki pouted. "Well you can always have two girlfriends right?" This girl really doesn't know how to give up!

"No thanks," Ryu said again. "I only need this girl here, Yuki Kudo. But the other guys are single so I'm pretty sure you'll have a chance with them." Suzuki pouted as she walked away to a guy in a cap. "Don't worry about any of the girls here okay? I promise I wouldn't leave you for anyone." To reassure her, Ryu kissed her deeply, taking her breath away again. They broke apart as Yuki smiled and cuddled into his side. "Wait hold on."

"What is it Ryu-kun?" Yuki asked. She watched as Ryu stood up and took the mic from Hayato, interrupting his song.

"Everyone, I'd like to announce something about my girlfriend, Yuki Kudo," Ryu said into the mic and gestured for Yuki to come up to him. Takeda jumped and pulled out a camera that Sakura had asked him to record the event with.The guys who were in Ryu's plans jumped in their seats also. "Yuki, I know we're already engaged because of the arranged marriage but--" He was cut off by the girls gasping. The ones who seemed to like him sent glares in Yuki's direction, but stopped when the guys glared back in Yuki's place. "Anyways, I don't want to marry you without doing this right." Ryu handed the mic back to Hayato to get a box out of his pocket and bent on one knee. "Yuki Kudo, we may have only known each other for two months and were together for only one, but I can tell you're someone I'll cherish forever. Will you--" Before he could finish, Tsucchi bursted into the room and grabbed the mic from Hayato in a panick.

"I saw Head Teacher in the bathroom!" Tsucchi yelled, causing the other 3D students to yell also.

"Why is Saruodori here?!" Hayato demanded, upset that the date has to end now.

"I don't know!" Tsucchi cried. "Let's get out of here!" Everyone began yelling at each other to run while Ryu groaned, upset that his plans were now ruined, but pulled Yuki along with him anyways. Hayato grabbed Hyuga, who was still hurrying to get the girl's number.

"Let's go!" Hayato ordered.

"But I didn't get her email adress yet!" Hyuga whined. Ryu then ran back, grabbed Hyuga and then grabbed Yuki's hand on the way as he and Takeda both dragged Hyuga out of the karaoke bar.

"Let's get out of here!" Tsucchi screamed as the guys ran in different directions.

"Her email address!" Hyuga cried dramtically. Hayato began to slow down but was pulled away by Tsucchi who asked him what was he doing. "I never got it!!!!!" Hyuga began sobbing on Takead's shoulder as the guys said they never thought that would happen.

"Guys aren't we forgetting something?" Yuki asked as she tried to think back. Suddenly her question was confirmed when a policeman and the owner of the bar ran in front of them.

"Those are the guys," He told the police. "They left without paying." The group exchanged looks that all said the same thing :We're screwed. They began trying to run, but realized they were surrounded by both sides.

"We forgot to pay!" Hayato yelled angrily.

"Because we had to run for it!" Tsucchi cried. Ryu and Yuki simply sent them nervous smiles.

 

~Later at the police station~

 

"I can't believe you guys," Yankumi scolded.

"We just forgot to pay," Hayato defended. Yankumi raised her hand, as if she was about to slap him.

"I meant I thought you guys were going to the bowling alley for your group date," she said annoyed.

"We were planning to do that," Tsucchi started.

"But it wouldn't be any fun," Takeda finished for him. The director suddenly came and said the guys were released, surprisingly everyone. He then announced that Ryu's father negotiated with the police., which surprised everyone more and caused them to look at Ryu.

"Father?" Yankumi asked. Yuki gripped Ryu's hand, remembering the last time she met his father. Mr.Odagiri seemed like a nice man from before, but he had a certain aura around him that scared Yuki. As they walked out, everyone asked about Ryu's father, but he ignored their questions.

"My father is irrelevant," Ryu stated annoyed. Suddenly he stopped as he and Yuki saw his father approaching. The two looked down, worried about what was about to happen.

"Who is that?" Yankumi asked as he approached them.

"I'm Odagiri Ryu's father," the man answered.

"Hello, I'm his homeroom teacher, Yamaguchi," Yankumi replied as she bowed.

"You are Yamaguchi-sensei?" Mr. Odagiri asked, scanning her and then the group behind her. He then turned back to Yuki and Ryu. "We're going home." With just those words, Yuki felt chills up her spine, knowing the night won't end good. He led them into the car, where they saw Sakura in there also.

"Mommy, daddy," Sakura cried quietly as she hugged the two of them. She then went and sat on Yuki's lap in the car.

"You're still hanging with that bunch," Mr.Odagiri stated annoyed. "After all the negotiations I went through with the Super Intendent. Because you don't listen to me, trouble like this happens. Not only this, but I get home after two months of overseas work, and I find out I now have a grandchild?"

"With all due respect sir," Yuki interrupted. "But Sakura has been abused by her old guardian and we saved her from him."

"Well then she should've gone to the police for that now, shouldn't she?" Mr. Odagiri retorted rudely.

"I couldn't leave the house!" Sakura cried, trying to defend Ryu and Yuki.

"I didn't see a phone at their house either," Ryu added, speaking up for the first time since they left the police station.

"And as for that bunch," Yuki said, referring to Hayato and the others. "They're true friends to Ryu, they'd never betray him. I know they're not the best influence, but they're true friends."

"Be quiet Ryu, and you shut up too you little brat," he ordered Ryu and Sakura. He turned to Yuki. "True friends? If they were true friends, how come the incident of Ryu and Hayato happened?" Yuki became quiet at his question. "If Yabuki would do that after a simple thing like that, then he's definitely not a true friend. You know Ryu, ever since you hang out with that bunch, you're never as obidient as you once were."

"If you want someone so obedient, then go get a dog," Yuki challenged.

"I wasn't finished," Mr.Odagiri said with malice in his voice. "You too, Kudo. When your family told me of the obedient Yuki Kudo, I thought you would be perfect to get my son back on track. That's why I ordered an arranged marriage between the two of you. However once I got back and found out about these things, I realized I was wrong. I'm calling the marriage off."

"What?" Ryu asked with shock.

"Be quiet. This is between me and Kudo-san," Mr.Odagiri stated. "I've already called her parents to come and take her back home, they will be arriving shortly in two days. As for this ltle brat, if the Kudo family wants to have her in their family, they'll take her with them. If not, she's going back to her old home."

"No!" Sakura cried and hugded Yuki tightly. "I don't want to go back!"

"Silence!" Mr.Odagiri yelled. "I'm doing what I think is best. Ryu needs to take over my place when he graduates. And he can't do that with people like you around. Yuki shall be married off to some other man that her family's arranging it with. And if this....Sakura was it? If Sakura truly does not want to go back to her old dad, then I shall arrange for her to live in the orphanage until a family of her liking comes." He turned to see the three younger people glare at him, mostly Ryu. "Don't look at me like that. It's rude to glare at an elder, don't you know?"

"It's rude to tear a family apart,too," Ryu retorted. "But you're doing that too aren't you?" Mr.s Odagiri sighed before speaking.

"You've been influenced by them too much Ryu. Once they're gone, I'll teach you how to properly be an Odagiri."