Graduation Rehersals and Kudo

Ryu Odagiri's Fiance in an All Boys' School

"Finally together again," Yuki repeats for the 20th time that day as she and Ryu stand outside the door to the 3D room. Sending her a heartwarming smile, Ryu simply takes her hand and walks her into the classroom.

"EVERYBODY! I PRESENT TO YOU THE 3D COUPLE!" Hayato cheers idiotically.

"NO! THE AKADOU COUPLE!" Tsucchi and Kosuke cry out together as they throw their arms onto their leader.

"THE COUPLE OF THE CENTURY!" Takeda adds on.

"Ryu, Yuki, by the power vested in me by the 3D classroom, I command you two to kiss!" Hayato jokes, but receives a punch from Ryu and a blushing Yuki, who hides herself behind her beloved boyfriend. However by now it was too late as the class chanted for them to kiss. Defeated by the idiotic class, Ryu turned to his blushing fiance and gave her a quick peck.

"Not good enough!" Jun(Random classmate) yells.

"YEAH! Give us a better one!" Miroku teases, and once again the class began to chant. Although it embarrassed them, the couple knew that they were just being the idiotic 3D that they have grown to love. Ryu slowly bends down to Yuki's height, places one hand on the back of her neck, and just stands there staring into her eyes. The intensity from his eyes made Yuki feel so nervous that the class of 3D somehow disappeared and their chanting quieted down to the point where they were just mute in her point of view. Without warning, Ryu plants his lips right onto hers as the two shared a loving kiss, ignoring the presence of the class, who were now cheering and whooping.

"Now THAT'S what we're talking about!" Tsucchi cries. Hayato walks over to fist bump Ryu and hug Yuki.

"I now pronounce you two, husband and wife!" Hayato states loudly with a dumb, yet happy look on his face.

"Oh I nearly forgot!" Takeda yells out, grabbing everyone's attention. "When's the wedding Ryu?"

"Yeah, you guys better invite us!" Tsucchi chimes in.

"I call being the Best Man at your wedding!" Kosuke volunteers.

"Yeah right!" Hayato rejects and pushes him out of the way. "I will be the best man at the wedding! I've been Ryu's friend since elementary AND I'm going to throw him a bachelor party!"

"As long as it's appropriate and doesn't upset Yuki," points out Ryu, knowing that Hayato's 'parties' have always been overdone.

"The wedding will be a week after graduation, so we hope you guys can attend," states Yuki sweetly. "We'll give you guys invitations at graduation." The class cheer in response as the door opens to reveal Yankumi. Everyone carefully went to their spots as they waited for her to speak.

"Today, we will be practicing for the graduation ceremony," announces a proud Yankumi.


"EH?" Exclaimed the whole class in confusion.

"Don't EHHH" lectures Yankumi, but was interrupted by Tsucchi.

"We don't need to practice that," states Tsucchi boredly.

"What are you talking about?" asks Yankumi. "It's a big event celebrating your departure. Don't you want to look great doing that?"

"Well we're talking about Ryu and Yuki's wedding!" Hayato points out. "That's more important than a graduation ceremony. We won't have girls at the graduation, but there will be many at the wedding."

"Yes it is important, but right now we need to discuss about the graduation since it's just in a few days!" Yankumi pleads. "We can talk about the wedding after we practice." Just as she began to place her book down, her head snapped up. "Wait, wedding?" She ran over and grabbed Ryu and Yuki's hands, placing them together. "Oh, I'm going to be a grandmother soon! Ryu, remember to be gentle with her okay?" Yuki and Ryu blushed as Yankumi began to rant.

"Yankumi!" Yuki cries in embarrassment. "Can we please not talk about THAT?"

"Oh! I'm sorry," apologizes the doting Yankumi. "But I want many grandchildren from you two. And what would you like me to wear, considering I'm going to be the Maid of Honor and all." Ryu snickered lightly at her confidence, confusing Yankumi and bringing guilt to Yuki.

"Actually my Maid of Honor is going to be Mika-chan," apologizes Yuki. "Sorry, Yankumi, but you are still going to be one of my bride's maid if you'd like."

"Of course I'd like that!" Yankumi cries and begins to imagine the wedding and being able to impress some guy she likes. Meanwhile, Hayato and the rest of the class gave the couple a thumbs up, thanking them for distracting Yankumi from the graduation rehersals. However this was put on pause when a random guy yelled out "What about graduation?" causing glares to be sent his way.

"I almost forgot!" Yankumi gasps and orders everyone to go outside as she gives them instructions on how to come in and when. As they waited outside, they heard for Yankumi to call them in. "Class 3D!" The guys in the front slam the door open and walk into the room with Yankee style, causing Yuki to face palm. "Don't walk so sluggish!" Suddenly the group of students turned and glared at her. "Don't look at the guests like that!" Yuki couldn't help herself from laughing as everyone began walking silly by moving their hands in a weird manner. "This isn't a track meet, you don't have to move your hands so much!" Ryu and Yuki seemed to be the only ones walking normally.

"You keep telling us to do so many things, we don't get it!" whines Kosuke, causing Yankumi to stare at them in disbelief.

"Is walking normally that hard for you guys?" asks the annoyed teacher. "RYU! YUKI! You two were walking fine, demonstrate it for them!" The rest of the class moved to the walls as the couple head out of the room, waiting for Yankumi's call.  "Class 3D, enter." Ryu politely opens the door and holds it open for Yuki. The two walk in normally, bringing back some hope for Yankumi. "See? Easy, now you guys do that."

The class walk outside, and come back inside a few times, attempting to do what the 3D couple just demonstrated. It took quite a few tries, but they finally made it. They were finally able to walk without any sass from Yankumi, which led to a worse practice.

"Now, it's time to sing your school anthem," announces Yankumi. She put her hands up. "One, two, three!" However her counting was met by silence from the guys, but the beginning of the anthem by Yuki, who quieted down when everyone stared at her.

"What's wrong?" asks Yankumi. "Don't you know the anthem?"

"Do you know the anthem?" Hayato asks his classmates.

"I don't know," Ryu replies.

"We have an anthem?" Takeda asks cutely. Suddenly they all turned to Yuki.

"How do you know the anthem?" Tsucchi asks.

"I learned it before I started school here," she answers sheepishly.

"Now that I think about it," Yankumi whispers, gaining their attention. "I don't know the anthem either. Okay! Yuki, you teach them the anthem!" Yuki nods and walks up to the board to write down the lyrics. The next thirty minutes were a pain as no one sang with pride or even an okay pitch. They were all sluggish or whining, except for Ryu and Takeda. Finally they gave up and decided to skip the anthem.

"Now, for handing out diplomas," Yankumi continues. "Class 3D's representative, Yabuki Hayato." Hayato stepped up and walked to Yankumi sluggishly once again. "This certifies--" However she was interrupted when Hayato takes the certificates out of her hands.

"Thanks," he simply states and turns around.

"Hey, hey, don't 'thanks'", lectures their teacher and grabs the paper back.

"What do you want?" asks the boy, annoyed.

"Take it in both hands and lower your head," Yankumi chastises. Hayato groans and gives her back the papers, holding out two hands. This time Yankumi places the certificates in both hands. What she did not expect was what Hayato decides to say after turning around.

"Now that we have our diplomas," Hayato starts. "It means the graduation ceremony is.. OVER!" The class jumped up in cheers and Yuki stares at them imagining how cute it would be if Ryu was doing that too. Her giggle earned her a confused stare from Ryu.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks.

"Nothing," giggles Yuki as she rolls her eyes.

 

~After school~

 

"Man, why was Yankumi extra annoying today?" groans Kosuke.

"Really, we're only graduating," chimes in Tsucchi.

"Guys, just remember that she's really proud of you guys for graduating," Yuki points out. "When she first met you guys, you didn't care about graduating or being expelled. But now you WANT to graduate, so of course it's a big deal to her."

"That's true," Ryu agrees. "Let's give it our all for Yankumi okay?"

"FIGHTO" Hayato yells with glee. "OH!" The others join in and finishes the chant with him.

"Let's go to our usual hang out and relax!" Takeda yells. The whole group then walk to a shop they tend to hang out at after school. The guys were playing darts as Ryu and Yuki sat next to Hayato, who was begging them to let him be the Best Man still.

"Come onnnnnn" pleads Hayato. "We've been friends for so lonnng!"

"We were friends around the same time we met Takeda," laughs Ryu.

"Yeah, and his girlfriend is already the Maid of Honor so it would be a little weird to pair you up with her during the dance," Yuki adds on, causing Hayato to pout.

"But I was your guys' cupid..." he whines sadly.

"You really didn't do much to get us together," Yuki replies apologetically. "But you're still one of the groom's men if it makes you feel better."

"Oh yeah!" Hayato yells. "I'm going to be a groom!"

"Groom's MAN," corrects Ryu. "I'm the groom." The three joked around until the cop from the Kudo case walked in.

"I see you bunch are still hanging out together," he observes.

"What do you want?" Takeda asks.

"We haven't done anything that involves cops," returns the annoyed Hayato.

"Do you know where Kudo is?" the cop suddenly asks, getting their interest.

"Kudo?" asks Ryu, suspciously.

"Isn't he that Kudo from last time?" Yuki asks with worry evident in her voice. "What about him?"

"He escaped last night," the cop confessed, shocking the whole room. "He's your upper-classman right? Do you know anything?"

"We don't know anythng," Ryu replies in an annoyed tone.

"Just because he's our senpai, doesn't mean we'd hide or help him in anything," Yuki states. "We may be loyal delinquents, but we aren't criminals."

"You guys aren't thinking about doing something before graduation are you?" accuses the cop. Yuki angrily jumps to her feet.

"No we aren't," she booms. "We may be 3D of Kurogin, but we are not criminals. We may have lost our way before, but we're on the right path now. To question us is to insult Yankumi's efforts invested in us. So I would like you to refrain yourself from saying even more offensive things." Yuki's words were not as harsh as she wanted to, but since she is normally a shy girl, this only shocked her friends. The cop, on the other hand, not so much.

"I see, in that case see ya," he simply says and gets off his chair to leave, knocking Takeda in the process.

"That guy annoys me," pouts Yuki, who receives a laugh from Ryu as he ruffles her hair. Everyone quiet down again, sharing a worried look. If Kudo escaped, then they can expect hell at the ceremony.