Oh How Dazzling You Truly Are (FINAL)

Dazzling Wish

 

“A special date, huh?” My cheek leaned against my palm as I stared out the window. It’s going to be hard without him by my side… but if this is what he really wants; then I must go along with it. Right? Sighing heavily, I got off the wooden chair and paced back and forth, the same amount of times that I’ve done this morning until I sat back down again to calm my nerves. My hands slowly the area where the bruises were. This is to protect you! Please! He always said that, over and over again. I… I don’t want him to go through all of these hardships for me. I want to protect him as well. But what can I do? Me… protecting him. Hm…

“Someone is thinking hard about something.” I heard Kevin chuckle. Kevin leaned against the door coolly and just smiled angelically, as if nothing happened, as if he wasn’t going to be leaving for a whole year. How can he take this so lightly? Without smiling, I just stared out the window. How can he take it so lightly? How can he? “Hey.” I heard him whisper. His voice was as husky as the cold chill in the air, it sent chills down my spine. “Hey.” He repeated. Giving up, I looked at him. Kevin was now kneeling on the floor, his face right in front of mine.

“What?” I murmured, showing the exact feeling I was feeling that very moment: Fear. Fear of losing him. Fear of getting hurt. Fear. Just fear.

“You haven’t eaten breakfast.” He stated, concerned. Correction: I haven’t eaten as much these past few days. I guess I didn’t really have the appetite. My mind was just preoccupied with so many things it’s incredible… “Come. I made some toast and brewed some coffee. Let’s go downstairs and get a bite, okay, ______?” I bit my lip in frustration and stared at him painfully. His concerned expression faded and transitioned to one with an expression of pain as well. He knew what I was thinking about. He knew, he obviously knew. It’s been haunting me for days ever since he brought up the news of taking the training opportunity.

“______. I know. I kn—“

“If you do know, then why are you still doing this!” I yelled, a bit too loud than I intended it to be. He shook his head and whispered:

“____, you know perfectly why. You know exactly why. I’ve explained it to you. Please. This is to---“

I interrupted him and walked up to the large window and stared at the morning sky. I knew what he was going to say. He always said it, every time I tried convincing not to. “This is to protect you! I know. I know.” I said softly. His warm hands travelled to my shoulders and he squeezed them softly, strangely putting me at ease and comfort. I leaned my back against his chest and his arms wrapped around my neck softly. I grabbed his left arm with my free hand and cherished the warm moment.

“______. “ He whispered, closely to my ear. “_______.” He repeated again, his tone as romantic and soft as it could ever be. I hummed as a response and squeezed his arm tighter as he landed a small peck to the right side of my neck. “Trust in me.” I nodded and sighed.

“I trust you. Kevin. I really do. I just don’t trust them!” I landed my hand on my bruise and showed an expression of disgust and hatred. I don’t trust Ehrian! Or his other stupid minions. I don’t even know!

“Who does?” Kevin chuckled. “Don’t trust them. But trust in me. The person who will protect you.”

I do trust you. I really do… But….

“_______. Come. I’ve prepared something for you while you were sleeping.”

***

 

(I love you– 4men , I just thought it’ll go good to this song~ haha. Listen to it if you’d like~)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v53wmv0XjPA)

My eyes gleamed in awe and my jaw dropped. As Kevin kept driving which felt like days, we finally arrived to our destination. There, a wooden table embraced by a satin white tablecloth. Complimenting the tablecloth was a bouquet of baby breath and purple lilies on the center of the table. Not only was what Kevin prepared beautiful but the scenery was as beautiful and as painted as a masterpiece. The umbrella trees swayed and danced along the breeze that swept through the garden. The pond reflected the clear sky and the sun that shining in absolute brilliance. The sun-kissed sky was soon beautiful and clear, the clouds painted on.

I took slight steps towards the masterpiece in front of me and felt the inner core of my chest thump and race in excitement. It..it’s so beautiful. I thought to myself and Kevin knew, just by the sparkle of my eyes. I loved it. Dazzling. Absolutely dazzling…

“Hm. I don’t think you like it.” Kevin chuckled jokingly in amusement as I turned towards him with a huge grin upon my face. Kevin grinned and rubbed the back of his neck, his golden hair moving along with the breeze. There’s an angel in front of me, I smiled. “I hope you like it. Do you like it?” Without a word spoken, my grin grew wider and I nodded my head as it feels a hundred times like a small child who just gotten their first Christmas gift. “I’m so glad.” He exhaled as if he was convinced I wouldn’t like it. Who wouldn’t?

“Well. Don’t just stand there!” He chuckled. With a soft grasp of his hand, he led me to the chair elegantly. Before sitting down, my eyes gazed upon the prince in front of me. His skin, milky white, his golden hair glittered and shimmered as the sun kissed him, his eyes… don’t get me started. Every time I look at him, I could surely say that…. I fall in love with him even more. “W-what?” He blushed and covered his mouth in embarrassment.

I shook my head and smiled. “Nothing.” I blushed and sat down. Kevin swiftly walked to the other seat that was across from me and grabbed both of my hands and enveloped into his. We probably stared at each other and kept smiling for like 10 minutes before we could even speak. I didn’t want to break the serenity and loving atmosphere around us. I couldn’t dare ruin this moment. Neither did I want to leave.

“______.”

“Yes?”

“I am willing to protect you. I am willing to protect our future with each other. I want to be able to… be with you. To do the things, couples usually do! Go on dates, shop together, watch movies at home, sit by the fireplace… I want to feel nervous whenever your parents bring up the subject of marriage, I want your father to look at me as the person who is right for you.. And to be with you, to be with you, I must do this. And I am so grateful that you understand. I… Wow. Heck, you’re so… You look so beautiful. “He blushed and coughed awkwardly. “Sorry. I just.. I had to say something.”

Without thinking, I laughed out loud and covered my mouth, trying to contain my laughter that soon became tears. My happiness was mixed with despair. I’m going to miss him. I’m going to miss him.

“I’m … I…” I gulped and choked in between tears. “I’ll miss you.” I smiled as the tears ran down my cheeks that were red from the sudden compliment.

“Our story will not, and I repeat, it will not end here. Not at all!” He nodded and I knew he was trying to be the strong one here. His eyes gleamed as it watered but he fought back the tears. “Damn!” He cursed. “We shouldn’t be crying yet, we haven’t even eaten or got on with the date!” I laughed and dabbed my eyes with the napkin.

“Your fault!” I . “You started the sappy speech.” We both laughed it off and wiped the tears from our faces. We kept laughing until the tears went away. Although, this date was like our first date. I wouldn’t say perfection! But… I absolutely loved it. Kevin looked around worriedly and he face palmed. “Aw. Man. Are you kidding me?” I tilted my head and squinted my eyes.

“What’s wrong, Kevin?”

“You’re going to laugh at me.” He pouted and cursed himself. I swore to not laugh nor get mad at him and wondered what was wrong. After a long killing silence, he murmured in shame: “I forgot the basket…that had the food in it.” My jaw dropped… then I bit my lip, fighting back the laughter. “How could I forget that!” He hit his forehead and laid it on the table. I got up and stood behind him as he sat there, still laying his head on the wooden table. I grabbed his shoulders and squeezed them. Approaching my head towards his head, I whispered;

“It’s the thought that counts. And despite that, this is probably the best date I’ve ever been on.” I let go of his shoulders and stood behind him still and waited for a response. His head lifted slowly and he shifted his body and stared back at me.

“You were holding back laughter, weren’t you?” He pouted. I nodded and smiled cheekily. He growled grumpily and crossed his arms. What a baby, I muttered. I redirected my view back to the pond and walked towards it slowly. Waw! I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air. Hmm…”Why don’t we go for a swim..?” The warm breath tickled my ear and suddenly, Kevin lifted me and ran to the pond.

“KEVIN!” I yelled in shock before we both fell into the pond. The cold rush of water woke me up from my trance away from the beautiful scenery and in shock as Kevin smiled sneakily, his head peeking out of the pond. “YOU!” I growled. He smiled and swam towards me, sticking out his tongue.

“I love you.” Kevin grabbed my waist and let his chest be a support from going deeper into the pond. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on his chest. “Hey. Hey. Hey.”

“what?” I growled grumpily.

“I love you.” He smiled sneakily. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. But… his words brought warmth to my heart. This child, I murmured to myself.

“Whatever.” I cupped his cheek with one hand and pecked his lips. “ I love you too.” I smiled shyly. “Now.. get me out of the water.” I muttered. He smiled and chuckled silently. His arms, flowed through the water, underneath my knees, and lifted me up, bridal, out of the cold waters of the pond. “It’s freezing!” I complained as I brought my head to the crook of his neck to keep warm. Kevin grabbed the towel from the chair and wrapped it around my now wet body. Now, my dress is all wet! Sigh.

“You planned all this? Didn’t you?” Kevin smiled and shook his head hesitantly. Pft! “Liar.” I whispered. He laughed and couldn’t stop smiling. What kind of special date is this? Put-your-girlfriend-in-the-pond date? He pouted and bobbed his head from side to side. “You little rascal!” I pinched his two cheeks and pecked his lips once again. I can’t stop loving you.

“I can’t.. not at all.” I said out loud.

“Hm?” Kevin tilted his head in question and widened his eyes for an explanation for what I’ve just said.

“I was just thinking! That I just can’t stop loving you. No matter what ‘stupid’ ‘weird’ things you do!” I replied loud and clear.

“Good. You won’t get rid of me so easily, Miss Kim.” He said in a husky, cold tone. This guy… hah!

***

Since Kevin has forgotten the basket that was apparently filled with our lunch, we decided to have our lunch at an old-fashioned hotdog stand, since it was close by and man, was I freezing! People stared and looked as us, both, wet, walked down the streets, hand-in-hand. But who cares! I surely don’t. As long as the person holding my hand right now loves me and I love him, that’s all that truly matters. After eating, we decided to walk down the busy sidewalks of the city in the night while hand-in-hand. This has got to be a perfect night, I stated.

“Okay, so… this wasn’t really part of the plan.” Kevin murmured, as we passed by the many lights of stores. “If only I had the basket.” I halted and stared at Kevin as I shook my head with disapproval.

“For your information, I actually love what’s happening right now. This has got to be the most interesting and the most perfect date I have ever been on. And I could not ask for more, Mr.Woo. So don’t you dare, blame yourself. I am having fun. Don’t be a party-pooper, you party-pooper.” I flicked his forehead and grinned evilly.

“And I’m the rascal!” Kevin rolled his eyes. “That hurt, you know!”

I leaped and kissed his forehead. “There. An excuse to kiss you.” I laughed. “Happy?”

“That’s not how you do it.” Kevin rapidly hook my waist with both hands, pulling me in frantically. Then his right hand swiftly lifted my chin to have a clear view of his face. “This.” He whispered, staring at me lovingly. “Is how you… kiss someone.” His lips crashed onto mine, from a rough to a soft kiss. I responded to his kiss and wrapped both arms around his slender neck. So many people passed and some hissed, some awed at the sight. But it felt like everything around us disappeared; it was only him and I. He went deeper into the kiss and as I responded, I felt a smile form on his lips. BOOM! We separated in shock and stared at the night sky.

Red, blue, yellow, rainbow colors spurted onto the dark sky. The booming sound as each light rippled in joy across the dark sky. Fireworks! We both stared at the fireworks in awe and watched each one appear suddenly and fly through the sky, spreading so much colors a person cannot name them all! “Everything just fell into place…” Kevin approved. “Although.. I wish they didn’t interrupt our moment!”

“You didn’t plan this… did you?” I eyed him with the corner of my eye. “Hmmm?”

“I should have! Let’s say I did. Okay? But then again, I wouldn’t let it interrupt our kiss! Mood-killer!” Kevin chuckled and kept his eyes up towards the sky.

“Okay. Don’t worry. That won’t be the last kiss!” I giggled and blushed. I heard Kevin chuckle and his hand grabbed mine.

“You know… You know what we didn’t do?” I stared at him curiously and asked what was it. “We didn’t get to dance.”

“Dance!?” I asked in shock. “I can’t dance. Last time…. We tried, I stepped on your foot.” Kevin winced at the memory but forgot about it instantly.

“This night isn’t done yet, love. I still have more up my sleeve!” Kevin smiled and grabbed my hand. “Let’s head to the car.”

***

“Where are we going?” I looked out the window and nothing but the dark sky and bright lights. Kevin didn’t answer but just kept on driving. How many surprises are we going to have today…? I asked myself. “Yah!” Suddenly, the car came to a halt. Ow. I rubbed my forehead and looked at the driver’s seat to have Kevin not there.

“K-Kevin?”

Knock. I turned my head quickly towards my car door and was greeted by Kevin’s hand.”We’re here.” He smiled. I grabbed his hand as he helped me up from the car. He closed the door and locked the car. “Look over there.” I looked over to where he was pointing and there we were, on the other side of the same pond we got soaked into. There, was a wooden flooring beside the pond and there were candles lit, dancing as it reflected on the waters.

“May I have this dance?” Kevin let out his hand and smiled. I nodded and shyly walked with him towards our own very dance floor.

He placed his hands on his shoulders while his hands landed on my waist. “W-wait.” I stared at him. “Uhm.”

“No music?” He chuckled. “Think again.” He let go for a second and took out his cell phone and ear phones. R-really? Haha. I chuckled and laughed at his gesture. He got this from some movie, I’m sure of it. He placed an earphone on my right ear and another into his own. He stared at me and asked if I was ready. I smiled and nodded.

(Love Sick – Taetisseo I’ve loved this song… and always pictured myself slow dancing to it. No idea~~~~~ Take a listen to it while reading !)

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j082U9--vA)

He placed his hands back onto my waist and led the dance all the way gracefully. Love sick by Taetisseo, huh? I smiled at the song choice. He rocked me back and forth in a ballad kind of speed. Bringing our bodies closer discretely, he placed his ever-so warm forehead against my own. I never felt so at peace in such a long time… How did this man grab a hold of my heart so discretely? How did… how did we just… fall in love like this? I moved away from his forehead and gazed into his twinkling eyes that were filled with warmth and love, the same eyes I stared back at him with. He let go of my waist and twirled me once, catching me with his left arm. He pulled me into his chest and felt his chest heaved in and out of nervousness.

While leaning against his chest… the memories just flowed. Those countless memories

 

I heard mumbling coming from my bed and a slow yawn. Oh goodness. It’s awake. It’s going to kill me. I didn’t even find get married yet, nor have kids. This is how I’m going to die, isn’t it? I cried to myself mentally.  I slowly poked my head over the mattress, only to be met by another pair of eyes.We both just stared and screamed: “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

I covered my face and fell again on my back. “Don’t kill me!” I pleaded.

“K-Kill you? What are you doing in my bedr--- Wait. Where the hell am I?”

I took my two hands off my face and looked up slowly at the person. And this person wasn’t an ordinary person…It was Kevin. Kevin from U-KISS. My jaw dropped.

 

If I haven’t made that wish upon that star… you would have never been here. We would have never met. Our lives would have gone on..without each other…

 

Ren pointed at Kevin’s tattoo. “That is very important. You must not run away. If you don’t see eachother within a range of 24 hours. Kevin Woo, you will disappear from the face of this earth. Ah! Ah! No swearing. I could hear your thoughts, remember?”

Kevin scoffed out loud. “What do you mean by disappearing?”

“Gone. Poof. Memories of you will be erased. It’ll be as if you were never born.”

“So, you’re telling me I have to see her at least once every 24 hours? Perfect! We’ll skype!”

“It’s not so easy. ______ has to do a simple procedure. That tattoo isn’t only a tattoo but a detection radar. ______ will have to…… kiss the tattoo upon your neck to make sure that you two are together. I’ll see you in 2 months!”

 

Boy.. we hated each other during those times… The first time, Ren told us that I had to kiss his neck just to keep him alive and remain in our memories… I always felt like it was a burden. Little did I know, it’s what brought us together.. I thought those 2 months would go as fast as the wind then nothing would happen between us. I am so happy I was wrong.

 

One minute I was crossing the street. The next I was in his arms right one the sidewalk. I smelt the sweet scent of his cologne, the warmth seeped through our bodies. I couldn't breathe. Besides the fact that it was freezing outside, I felt so warm. One of his arms around my waist, while the other hand caressed the back of my head, my curls, brushing the fear away. My arms were glued to my side, I felt myself shake in fear, trembling incredibly. 

 "Be careful, you !" Eli yelled at the car that had honked, his hand still caressing my waist.

 …

I turned around to walk away, only to be met by arms around my waist from behind. I looked in front of me, frozen. Tight was his hold, I couldn’t move, the same feeling of warmth with Eli has struck once again. I couldn’t breathe.

 

“Don’t say that it was a good thing that the car came by and almost... You almost…” He whispered, his warm breath tickling the side of my neck. “You got to be more careful, will you? Are you trying to worry all of us? _______. Just be more careful. Clumsy girl.”

 

“Promise me that. Everything will be okay. You’re okay, _____, you’re okay.” He whispered. I felt a warm smile form upon his face. Still holding on, he held tighter and then letting go slowly, still standing behind me. 

 I thought he didn’t want anything to do with me? I felt my heart start to race. 

 

When I thought you wanted nothing to do with me… I was too terrified of the accident that occurred to notice your heart beating as fast as mine during that moment. All that time.. you started to feel the same way I did? How was I so blind? Kevin… This.. that wish. Everything was fate’s doing. My heart… I felt my heart start to race for you for the first time.

 

“Congratulations.” His voice echoed in the room.

Both of our eyes flickered to the corner of the hallway, only to be greeted by Kevin who was leaning against the wall, clapping sarcastically. He approached us with such emotionless eyes, I couldn’t read what his expression was. But what bothered me the most was that.. he was fading, not as much for Eli to notice but still. I stared at my watch: 13 minutes, 40secs remaining.

“You two must be happy.”

I stared at his cheek. It was red. Someone slapped him. My eyes widened and felt a tug on my heart. I stared at him weakly and smiled apologetically. This was what I feared.

“We are. “ Eli said, filled with pride. I felt a tension in the room as both of them stared each other down.

How… When you congratulated me on my relationship with Eli.. there was a hole that just got deeper. I didn’t understand it then. I just thought I was sick.. I didn’t only hurt you.. but I’ve hurt Eli as well. How selfish could I be… Would he ever forgive me as well?

 

“Be good to Eli alright? And whatever happens to me, it’s not your fault, you hear me? You didn’t ask for this kind of situation. Everything will be alright, baby girl.” Kevin smiled.

B-Baby girl? I’ve been called “Baby” by Eli before but this time from Kevin, it felt different. I smiled at him and nodded my head. Everything will be just fine, I told myself. Once these two weeks is over, Kevin could happily go back to Korea and live happily without the worry of disappearing. I hope we could stay friends even though we’d be distanced apart. Despite his arrogant side, he’s still Kevin, and I wouldn’t ask for more. 

“You’re right. Hey, Kevin…” I stared at him. “After that tattoo is finally sealed away, we will always stay friends, right?”

Friends… only friends..? _____, you should have known, he was way more than that. Now he is, he’s yours. I love you, Kevin. So much. How could I have been so ignorant..? I hugged Kevin’s chest a bit tighter and kept dancing with him slowly. I love you, so much.

I shifted my weight to the side and felt something warm beside me. My eyes let the sunshine in.. Beside me was Kevin, shocked, I froze under his arm. I thought he..he was sleeping on the floor. I tried pushing him away but.. I barely have any arm strength, sigh. I patted his soft hair and stared at his face. Well groomed eyebrows, beautiful rosy lips, milk-white skin, long eyes lashes. I took the time and observed the piece of art in front of me.

"Kevin." I tried to wake him up. "Kevin.." "Kevin!"

His long lashes fluttered open slowly, exposing his beautiful irises that shined with the light coming through the blinds.

"Morning, jagiya." He smiled sheepishly, half-asleep. I stared at him, shocked. He closed his eyes once again, his arm still around my waist.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat. His eyes shot open and fell off the bed.

Thump!

"Kevin!" I called out, poking my head out the side of the bed. "Are you okay!?"

"I.. I thought it was a dream, I mean uh. I.." He nodded as he rubbed the back of your head. He blushed a bright red and looked away. "_____, my bad. I must have fell asleep.."

 

That was the first night you stayed with me.. ever since that first incident with Ehrian. “Jagiya..” I could get used to that. You stayed with me no matter what. You protected me. You knew I was afraid and you stayed. My guardian angel.

“What..what is taking Ren so long?” She stared back at me and back at the dark woods. “Hold on, Kevin.”

“I can’t.” I told her, her pain-stricken face looked towards me.

“Please… Just a bit..longer.”

Kevin shook his head and lifted his hand to the sky, he could see right through it. He was going to disappear soon, to I don’t know where. He forced a smile. “I love you.” He smiled. “And I will keep saying it until.. until my voice fades. Until you cannot see me nor hear me. “I love you. I love you.. I love you….”

I gripped onto the hand that was almost no longer there. My world was falling apart and he expects me to just move on? To just forget about him? To just.. to just forget about him would take forever.

“I love you too.” I finally said after he probably kept repeating so many times, I could barely count. His body slowly faded, light merged around him. “No, not now. It’s too soon!”

“One last kiss?” Kevin smirked. “Yeah, I’m still a jerk to the end.” I shook my head and whispered: “My jerk.” He laughed and pointed at his lips.
I planted a soft kiss on his lips. Closing my eyes, I felt a tear on my face. It didn’t belong to me, that tear belonged to him. I didn’t want to open my eyes, because I knew.. I would be alone. I love you. The words I should have told him once I knew my feelings. The words that would have saved him. The words that would have marked a new beginning not an end. Flashbacks, memories flowed through my mind like a whirlwind. I slowly opened my eyes and he was gone. 

All that was left; Star dust. The Star Pendant phone chain I’ve given him laid there. All I could remember was the last moments, and the drowning in tears.

That very moment.. I… my world fell apart. I lost you then. I will not lose you again. Come back home safe to me.. Kevin I can’t.. I don’t want to experience that kind of pain anymore. I need you. I want you. I love you..

 

The music stopped, and our bodies still remained as one. My head still against his warm chest. I don’t want to let go of you… “______.” I closed my eyes shut and gripped onto him even tighter. This is what you want.. I’ll support you. If this is an obstacle, we’ll overcome it. You will come home safely to me. You will…

“______.” I stared back at him and smiled despite the tears in my eyes.

“Yes?” I asked, sniffling.

“When… when I come back. When I come back from training. Will… will you live with me? I know it’s so soon but… Will you? Will you live with me in South Korea? It would be a year or two of dating by the time I come back.. I know I asked you this before and it might be hard especially with your paren—“

“Yes.” I answered happily. Kevin looked back in shock and waited for a further explanation. “I.. I asked my parents not long ago. And.. I could. As long.. as long as I study hard in South Korea. I.. want to live with you, Kevin Woo. Yeah, it’s pretty soon but… we’ll .. we’ll..”

“We’ll take things slow. “ He grabbed my hands and held it to his chest as he smiled happily.

“I don’t want to lose you.. I almost did. I don’t want to  risk that…” I sniffled.

“That’s why I’m doing this as well. I don’t want to risk me losing you forever. There’s… there’s no way I could cope with myself and life if I ever lost you. We’ve come too far to.. to.. lose this relationship.”

 He let go of my hands and cupped my cheeks. He smiled lovingly and said:

“The.. the first we met. It was obviously shocking. I’m not sure if you know this but… one of the reasons why I couldn’t speak was.. because you were so beautiful. I couldn’t, I was so nervous. When Eli announced that you were his girlfriend, I couldn’t breathe. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold you the way he did. I couldn’t have you love me and notice my heart that has been quivering and beating for you since the very beginning. As long as I love you and as long as you love me, I will work my hardest, I will love you until my very last breath. I know.. this seems too much. But this is how much you caught me, Miss Kim. You caught me. You made me fall for you THIS deeply. People will call us crazy. People will tell us it’s too quick. People will say, for sure, will say we won’t last. But, let’s prove them wrong. I will wait for you. And I hope you’ll wait for me. Let’s prove them wrong and show them what fate is capable of creating; a special bond between two people that is unbreakable as long as our love is strong. If you give me the approval and chance to, I would like to be your last. If this is what fate wants us to be, I want to be your last. I… Words cannot… describe how I feel. All I could do is sum it up to three words; I love you.”

“ I’m going to repeat it again. I love you!” Kevin smiled joyfully and wiped the tear that stained his right cheek. “So please. Just wait for me.”

“You don’t have to tell me that twice. Kevin Woo, I am willing to wait for you, no matter how long. I love you. Please come back home safely.”

A kiss was done at that very moment. The moment was so beautiful, I felt as if the Starlites were watching from above. Meteor shower was above our heads and we stared at it in awe. I could have sworn I saw Ren up in the sky with a smile on his face. All the Starlites were watching. It’s possible. Love is possible no matter what. Either human, Starlite.. anything. Love creates a path of light.

“I love you.” We both whispered to each other for the last time until it was time to leave. But this is not the end. This does not mark the last chapter of our story. There is more to this dazzling wish that I’ve made. That dazzling wish that brought us together. This isn’t the end, Kevin Woo. We have our whole lives ahead of us. I’ll wait for you.  And we will start our bright future.

I love you, my star.

I love you, my wish come true. How dazzling you are.

----

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! The first part has finally come to a close! How is it? I marked the story as complete, I have decided to put the sequel onto a different link! So I hope you sub to that one! It will be a while til the Sequel comes out! I'll have to start thinking! Let me know what you think of this final! You guys, thank you for sticking around. I love you all! Look forward to the Sequel.  Stay awesome, my stars! Love, Khay a.k.a Sierra