Blushes

Dazzling Wish

 

I stretched my body and felt my head feel crowded. Hm? I slowly fluttered my eyes and smiled quietly. Kevin. His milk-white skin was absolutely flawless. W-wait. He slept here?! Oh goodness. If daddy saw this, I'd be so dead. I leaned in close and kissed the tip of his nose. Sleepy response, he scrunched his nose and mumbled tirelessly. My beautiful star, I whispered. 

He smiled in his sleep and opened his eyes:
"heh. Good morning, sleeping beauty." I rolled my eyes at his cheesyness and patted his chest. "Hey, my star." I whispered, cuddling my head against his firm chest. I closed my eyes and held onto him, embracing his warm scent that increased my heart rate. 

"Feeling any better, baby?" He asked in such a soothing tone. I nodded, not moving away from his firm chest and felt a smile form on his face. I love it. Cuddling with him. "Sorry. I accidentally fell asleep here. Hah.. I just realized how dangerous that would have been if your Father saw us sleeping together like this. But it wasn't as if we were.. you know, doing anything." I felt the heat of my cheeks burn, and dug even deeper into his chest. He chuckled and I felt his slender fingers run through my tangled hair. Kevin rested his head against mine and started to continue to hum the lulaby from last night. Synchronized, I started to hum along with him. In fact, I was doing a harmony along his melody. "Hey! I'm impressed." I heard him praise. "You could sing beautifully just like me. We should create a sub-unit. " I laughed at his suggestion and sang along with him even longer. One thing about both of us, our passion lies in Music, singing. Haha. Our laughter surrounded the room once I accidentally sang such an awkward note, it destroyed the harmony. "oh god , sorry." Kevin shook his head and kept laughing, that beautiful laugh of his. My eyes met with his as we gazed at each other deeply. 

"I can't imagine myself doing this with another guy." I murmured. "I'm so stupid to have thought I could be with another man." Kevin stayed silent and kept listening. "I always thought I was a burden to you. I thought maybe... Hyuna could change and you two would be together. She stole Eli before. I couldn't believe she could have took you away from me. Kevin, I love you. Ever since that day when.. when you told me everything was going to be alright after that car accident." Kevin looked towards me and pulled me in closer, making sure enough blanket covered the both of us. 

"You thought Hyuna could have taken me? Damn it, you were already known as Eli's girl to me. I thought I was going to watch you walk down the aisle with my best friend. I already believed that I''ve lost you. ______, I''ve got you back though. You're mine now. You hear me?" He pulled my waist and laid his head on my pillow. 

"I hear you. Loud and clear!" I smiled, doing aegyo. He laughed and placed his forehead against mine. I never noticed how his eyes seemed so angelic, when he's not a jerk that is. Haha. "Love you." I pecked his lips. 

"I love you too." I giggled as he did aegyo, scrunching his face then a small wink. He smiled at the result and pulled me in closer, a single thread separated us from being apart. 

Kevin pressed his lips softly onto my own, trying to relax, my hand gripped tightly on his shirt. Closing my eyes, you could definitely feel the warmth of his perfect rosy lips. I could feel the form of his lips, his arm s its way around my waist, pressing his body against my own. I tried to relax in his arms, bit the thought of disappointing him with my kissing made me panic. He pulled his lips away from mine and kept his eyes closed, forehead to forehead. 

"Don't worry. Relax. I won't go far. I just..." His voice went husky and deep, unlike the usual tone. I felt my muscles relax as I planted my hand slowly on his cheek, staring at the beautiful masterpiece in front of me. You inhaled a deep breath and went for his lips slowly, preciously. His slender fingers your back, causing sudden chills and shivers up your spine. I love him, I love him, I love him, you kept repeating in your mind. Once again, he slid his tongue across your bottom lip, this time, more cautious, not trying to frighten you. Open minded, you accepted the intruder, and felt his tongue explore your mouth, every hook and cranny. Your palms started to feel sweaty, you became a nervous wreck but it all went away when he hugged your waist tightly. Kevin retreated for a breath of air and you took the advantage to breath quickly. This time, Kevin didn't make the move, it was you who went quickly to his red luscious lips. You accidentally bit his bottom lip, causing him to cringe and draw a bit of blood. But he didn't care and kept your back, going to the back of your neck. You both paused for a breath of air as the kissing became more intense as both your tongues fought for dominance, it was obvious that Kevin easily won. You were surprised that such an angel face with that much intensity. Quickwitted, reacting to his human instincts, he hovered on top of you, making sure he wasn't crushing you underneath him. His hot breath blew on your face, making you want him more. Although, the thought of your father walking in on this make-out session of yours, scared you an awful lot. His lips slowly trailed kisses from your cheek to your neck, then not to mention your weak point; your collarbone. You shivered underneath him as you tangled your fingers in his messy bedhair. Landing soft kisses, you felt him smile st your collarbone, cautiously nipping at it. 

"Ke...Kevin. " You managed to whine out loud. He stopped what he was doing and stared at his girl that was underneath him, smirking then changing his expression to such a loving one. "Y-you're heavy." I winced. He lifted himself a bit to lighten the heaviness on my body. 

"Better?" He smirked, leaning in for another round of making out. I tried to squirm to push him off but his legs restricted me from doing so. 
"K-Kevin." I groaned. His lips landed on the collarbone once again, and trailed the kisses back to the nook of my neck. Da-damnit. I c-can't.... His hand slid from waist , slowly heading up my loose shirt. N-no. I caught his hand abruptly and kissed it. 

"Ah.. sorry." he whispered lovingly. "I didn't think it'd go that.. uh, far." He scratched his head and let his body fall in the other side of the bed, beside me. My breathing was quick and uneven, that... Was. Definitely, something you've never felt before. It was almost scary, you thought.

 

Kevin stretched and sat on the edge of my bed, yawning. “I’m going to go take a shower. Alright?” I nodded and watched him take a towel. Before heading out my bedroom door, he walked back towards me and pecked my lips. With a smile, he closed the door behind him. Heh. I blushed and covered my head with the blanket. Vibe. Vibe. Hm?

I poked my head out of the blanket, I stared at Kevin’s p[hone that was vibing energetically on my coffee table. I took it and answered it;

“Hello?” I answered it. I waited for a reply but nothing came. So, I tried again. “Hello?”

“_____?” I heard the other end reply. My eyes widened as the person knew my name so I replied back with;

“W-Who’s this? Uh. Kevin’s taking a shower so..”

“It’s Chanyeol. Remember?”  I nodded and replied back with a yes. I wonder why he’s calling. I got up straight and sat on the bed, pulling up my loose shirt.

“Yeah, I remember you. It’s hard to forget about you guys. Haha. Uhm, do you want me to take a message? What’s up?”

I heard Chanyeol cough and clear his throat before speaking; “Well. Wait. You’re with Kevin earlier?”

“Yeah, why?”

“……______. Uh. Just tell Kevin to call me back. It concerns about his training and some.. regulations. That’s all. He needs to come back and spend time with us to have some more lessons with Lay to master some more of his healing techniques.” He explained in a stern tone.

“Oh. How long does he have to stay there?”

“Well.. considering the seriousness and the rarity of healers in our society. He might stay with us for a very long time.”

Kevin walked back in, a towel, wrapped around his waist, his hair dripping wet. I stared at him, but because of the serious topic with Chanyeol, I practically ignored the carved beauty in front of me. I stared directly to Kevin’s face while I spoke with Chanyeol.

“And.. how long does Kevin need to stay with you guys?” I asked once again, this time, begging for more specific information. Kevin pulled on a shirt and sat beside me, whispering: “Who is it?” I covered the phone and replied; “Chanyeollie.” Kevin placed his hand out but I refused to give it to him; “Wait.” I told Kevin.

“How long?” I pressed on.

“Minimum: One year. More, depending how long he masters everything. And it takes a while, considering the fact he’s new-born.” My hand went lifeless as I heard Chanyeol’s answer. One year?

Kevin grabbed the phone and placed it against his ear. “Chanyeol. One year? What is ____ saying about one year?” He stayed silent and nodded. “Oh. I.. I understand. I’ll call you in a bit. Okay. Bye.” He hung up and looked back at me. “Babe.”

“One year?” I looked at him. I believe I accidently gave him a sour expression but looked away. We’re finally together and he still has to go away. His hand raised my chin, to face his milk-white face, as he pecked my lips one more time.

“I’ll talk to him. Alright? In fact, I’ll talk to him right now.” He got up and put on his vintage jacket. I got up myself, and grabbed his red scarf before he could, and I wrapped his scarf around his neck myself, then patting his chest.

“I love you. You know that, right?” I whispered, looking deeply into his eyes. Kevin smiled and replied lovingly; “I love you too. There’s no doubt about that, baby. Don’t worry. I’ll be back before you fall asleep. Alright?”

I hugged him and nodded. “Ren said that Starlites and humans can’t be together…” Kevin pulled away and growled; “We’re an exception. Alright? I’ll talk to them about that. It wasn’t my choice to become a Starlite. So.. Don’t worry. Worry-wart.” I chuckled and fluffed his hair, earning a playful glare from him.

Kevin walked out the door and made sure to leave a small kiss on my cheek before leaving. I walked back up the stairs to my room, and jumped in shock. I stared at my window, a dark crow stood over the window sill. The window was closed earlier. The crow stared back with its red crimson eyes and crowed.

A dark shadow flew over the crow as it flew away.

It must be my imagination. I closed my eyes shut and opened them; the window was closed. A vision? Yeah. I’m pretty sure it was.

 

Author’s note:

Hey guys! So.. the sequel is coming up sooner than I predicted. Haha. Part One is ending soon. Part Two (Sequel) will be posted within the same link, the same story file. I’ll just make some fancy-schmancy page to indicate that it’s the sequel. The sequel will have a different storyline obviously and will talk more about Kevin’s and _____’s future together. I’ll say.. there’s about 5 more chapters. Or I’ll make it longer. Not sure. Haha. And for the dark crow? It’s a little thing for the Sequel. I repeat. FOR THE SEQUEL. Don’t take too much attention on it, nothing will really happen in this part one, concerning that crow. Haha. Hmm.. Should I put the sequel within the same link? Or should I do it at another? I don’t want my subbies to sub to another link where they’ll end up filling their subscription pages. Idontknow , I, myself, have a pet peeve for that. ANYWAYS. I hope this chapter is okay. And. Some of you are asking for a chapter. Uhm. Well.. How I feel about that.. uh. I really don’t know. I’m a bit .. neutral about chapters. I mean, I can’t really write . LOL. I can’t picture myself ever doing so. I’m sorry. I can write these kind of scenes like earlier but far more than that uh.. And I would like Kevin and the main char to stay on the innocent side. Haha. Maybe, a little angst here and there, but uh. . –leblushes- I can’t. LOL. I don’t think I will, any time soon. Maybe, I’ll lean on to the fact that they.. did it (if I feel like it during the sequel. I don’t know.) but I will never write a full detailed scene about it, since, I, myself, am not experienced in this.. expertise.. uh. LOL. Awkward. ANYWAYS. GOODNIGHT GUYS. Take care! Love, Khay (Sierra)