Chapter 7:

Mystery

“Mum, I also am going to study with Hyung and Yuri.” Jung min said. “No…you will be studying alone…Yuri needs more tutoring from your brother…” Mrs. Jung said strictly. “I’m going up now.” Yunho said. “I will also go up now…thank you aunty for the meal.” Yuri said politely. “What a sweet girl…I wish Yuri was my daughter-in-law…” Mrs. Jung said. “I can marry Yuri…She will be happier with me that Hyung.” Jung min immediately interrupted. “Don’t talk nonsense…” Mrs. Jung said.

 

“Let’s start with math’s…”  Yunho said as he took out his textbook. Yuri took out assessment books and started. After 10 minutes, “I really do not know how…” Yuri whined. “What are they asking for? What is X?” Yunho asked frustrated. “Hmm…Alphabet? I don’t know.” Yuri said as she looked at Yunho’s expression. “Yes…it is something unknown…” Yunho explained. “Oh…” Yuri said as she once again tried to solve the question. “I did it…” Yuri said happily. “Now…try the next question.” Yunho said. After continuous teaching for about 2 hours, Yuri understood and could do it. “I can…” Yuri exclaimed as she could solve all the questions but suddenly stop as she saw Yunho resting his head on the table sleeping.

 

Ba-Thump…Ba-Thump…Ba-Thump

“I’m falling for him once again. How can I not when the guy I like is right in front of me? He is so cute when he is sleeping.” Yuri said as she slowly fell asleep beside Yunho. “Yuri…Yunho…” Mrs. Jung called. “I have to take a snap of this two.” Mrs. Jung thought as she ran to get her camera. Snap…Snap…Snap…

 

The next morning,

Yunho woke up earlier than Yuri; he felt her face very close to his. His heart beat rapidly looking at her sleeping. He immediately left the room.  “Morning, aunty…” Yuri said as she entered the kitchen happily. “Yuri…what makes you so happy? Did something happen?” Jung min asked curiously. “No…nothing happened.” Yuri said as she blushed remembered what happened yesterday night.  “I’m going to school now.” Yuri said happily as she took her bag and left the house. “Why is she going to school earlier than me? Is she going to look for her boyfriend?” Yunho thought as he took his bag and left the house too.

 

“Morning…” Yuri said cheerfully. “Yuri…why are you so happy? Did something happen at your father’s friend house?” Sunny asked. “Nothing…” Yuri replied. “Really…?” Tiffany doubted but was interrupted by Taecyeon. “Yuri! Are we having lunch together again? I made a bigger portion today.” Taecyeon said happily. “Okay…we can have lunch together.” Yuri said as she entered the classroom. “What a happy couple…don’t you think they are more compatible than Yuri with Yunho, the cold-blooded Jerk?” Tiffany asked. Sunny nodded as she smiled at the couple.

 

Yunho overheard their conversations and left to class angrily. He was not sure whether he was angry that they called him a cold-blooded Jerk or that they said that Yuri and him is incompatible. “Why am I bothered of what they said?” Yunho thought as he continued listening in class. “They are dating?” Yunho was once again thinking. “Yuri! Let’s go.” Taecyeon said as he pulled Yuri with him. “Is this school so that small that I keep seeing them?” Yunho thought angrily.

 

“Taecyeon…why are you so good in cooking? I can never be as good as you.” Yuri said praising Taecyeon. “I can teach you. After school, I go to your house or my house to cook? ” Taecyeon said. “You will teach me how to cook? Hmmm…O-Kay…at your house then…my house is not convenient…” Yuri replied. “Wait for me after school…Okay?” Taecyeon said happily.