Chapter 24

Mystery

"The student council has decided to change the rules of the games. The last round involves 4 pair. The theme js ballroom dancing. And we have pair the participants together. And good luck to the finals as the winning pair gets to go to Paris for a 3D2N trip during the break." The remaining participants were reading the new announcement. Yuri and Taecyeon were fine with the arrangements before seeing who they were paired up with. 'I wish I am paired with Yuri.' Taecyeon thought to himself. When they both looked at the pairing list, they were shocked.

" Yunho-Yuri, Minho- Suili, Taecyeon- Ara, Taeyang- Minzy."  "Why is it him again?!?!? God, why play this prank on me?" Yuri shouted in her mind. "Yuri, are you alright?" Taecyeon asked with concern. Yuri nods her head. "Yuri, I know you want to have nothing to do with me...but I just one last dance with you. Just one last dance." Yunho thought silently as he saw Yuri's facial expression. "Taecyeon, this is my last competition. I am going to do my best and my partner will not bring me down nor will I bring him down. Taecyeon, put in your best effort to battle against me." Yuri said as she pats Taecyeon's back before walking towards Yunho.

"Yunho, this will be our first and last collaboration. Lets work well together. Hi, I am Yuri, your younger sister. Please guide me along." Yuri said as she bows in respect for him before walking away. "Wait! Yuri, I'll meet you in your house tonight to discuss on our dance performance." Yunho said as he grabs her hand. Yuri immediately nods her head before running to look for Tiffany and Sunny. "! Why her again? Why is pair up with Yunho instead! But, I am pair up with Taecyeon." Ara smirked as she has a plan.