Chapter 3:

Mystery

“Was yesterday a dream?” Yuri thought as she still lies in the bed cuddling her toy bear. Yuri went downstairs sleepily forgetting that she is staying at the Jung’s house until she bang into someone. “Ouch” Yuri said as she rubbed her head. “Watch where you going.” Yunho said coldly as he walked towards his seat. “Are you okay?” Jung min ran toward Yuri and asked. “Are you sure they are brothers? What is with the completely opposite personality?” Yuri thought as she nods her head.

 

“Yunho, bring Yuri to school as she is unfamiliar with our house route.” Mrs. Jung ordered. “Aunty is okay. I can find my way there myself.” Yuri said looking at how annoyed Yunho is. “He must be thinking that I am going to give him lots of trouble.” Yuri thought as she sighed. “Mummy, can I bring Yuri to school instead?” Jung min asked eagerly. “But…” Mrs. Jung pondered.

 

“I will bring her to school.” Yunho suddenly spoke which made Mrs. Jung smile at his son’s reply. “Hyung is okay…I can bring Yuri to school.” Jung min argued. “Let’s go.” Yunho said coldly to Yuri. She immediately stood up from her seat and greeted everyone goodbye before running towards Yunho.

 

Yunho suddenly stopped which caused Yuri to knock onto him. “Watch your clumsiness.” Yunho replied. “Why you suddenly stop? And why are you so hard like a brick?” Yuri questioned as she rubbed her head again. “Later, in school do not act as if you know me. Understand?” Yunho said before continuing walking. Yuri just nods her head.

 

Yuri hurried to class ignoring Yunho. “Yuri!” Her friends shouted as they wave to her. She ran towards them while Yunho walked behind Yuri. “How is the house?” Sunny asked. “Er…not bad.” Yuri replied pulling her friends to class. “Yuri!” Yuri suddenly stopped. “Hello.” Yuri said. Taecyeon embrace Yuri. “What is with all the guys hugging Yuri?” Yunho thought before entering his class. Yuri struggled. “Yuri, did their family bully you?” Taecyeon asked worriedly. “No, they treat me very well.” Yuri said thinking of yesterday.

 

“Class is starting. Let’s go.” Yuri said as Taecyeon went back to his seat. Taecyeon followed Yuri everywhere around the school. He worried that Yunho’s fans would bully Yuri after her confession to him. “Taecyeon, I would be fine. There is Sunny and Tiffany with me.” Yuri said assuring Taecyeon. “Are you sure?” Taecyeon asked. Yuri nods her head before leaving to her next class. “Taecyeon really like you a lot. Why don’t you give him a chance instead of Yunho?” Tiffany asked. “I know Taecyeon treats me well but…give me some time to sort my feelings.” Yuri said smiling.

 

Yuri unexpectedly met Yunho after school. “Wait for me can? We go home together.” Yuri asked hoping for a yes. Yunho just left without even giving an answer. Yuri looked dejected. Yunho already walked outside of the school compound when he remembers that his mother warned that nearby their district has a man wandering around. He ran back to school.

 

Yunho pulled Yuri out of the school. “Ah! Who are you?” Yuri screamed as she has not seen the person who was pulling her. “Keep quiet. Do you want the whole school to know?” Yunho was pissed off. “Sorry. I did not expect it to be you. I thought you left.” Yuri replied honestly. “I heard that nearby our district there is a man wandering around.” Yunho said. “Oh, you are worried about me?” Yuri replied happily. “No..I am not…Hurry let’s go…” Yunho said coldly. “Why was I worried about her?” Yunho thought.