C22

Mystery

The flashback:

[“Doctor, I beg you please don’t tell anybody my conditions. Please doctor.”

“But at least your parents have to be informed.”

“My…mum has passed away ever since I was young. And my dad has only me…I really don’t want to know his reaction when he finds out about my condition. Please doctor.”

“But…”

“Doctor, I am prepared to accept the consequences. Please. I really don’t want the people around me to be sad when they find out.”

“I will try but…when your condition worsens…I would have to tell the truth.”

“Okay…promise…let me make the people around me happy before…I leave them.”]

 

Yuri’s tear slowly fell from her face, she rubs it away. “Yuri-ah, Yuri-ah…you have to be strong. This is the only way to give the people around you happiness. You don’t want them to be crying sending you off right?” Yuri thought. “Yuri, are you hiding something from me?” Her dad asked as he visits her after his work.

 

“Daddy, I am fine.” Yuri said smiling. “I know you are hiding something from me…it seems like it is not a small matter but I will wait…I will wait till you have the courage to tell me in face what has actually happen.” Mr. Kwon said hugging his daughter. Yuri nodded. The next day, Yuri was discharged from the hospital. “Yuri, why don’t you stay with us again? I can take care of you.”Mrs. Jung asked worriedly.

 

“It is okay, aunty. I can take care of myself.” Yuri said. “Yuri ah…” Mrs. Jung called. “I will eat dinner with you every night okay?” Yuri asked. Mrs. Jung nods her head before hugging Yuri. Yuri was resting at home and decides to call up Taecyeon. “Yuri, I heard you fainted yesterday. Are you okay? Do you still feel unwell?” Taecyeon started asking a lot of questions as he receives Yuri’s phone call. “Taecyeon…Can we meet at the park where we first met? I will meet you there at 3pm.” Yuri said before putting the phone down.

 

“Her tone, the happiness in her voice…it is all gone…”Taecyeon thought worriedly. Taecyeon walked slowly as he gazes at her from afar. “Yuri-ah.” Taecyeon called. “Taecyeon…I have something to tell you.” Yuri said. “Yuri, I promised you anything but can we not break up?” Taecyeon blurted out. Yuri looked at him in shock. “How…did you…know? Taecyeon…I cannot stay with you anymore if not…I will hurt more people.” Yuri said. “Yuri, is it because of Yunho?” Taecyeon asked.

 

“Yes…and it is for everyone…including you, Taecyeon…you too. I cannot be so selfish to make you all suffer with me.” Yuri cried. “What happened? Yuri, did the doctor say something about your condition?” Taecyeon asked worriedly. “I...I…yes…my night blindness has worsened…the doctor say…I could be blind forever…” Yuri cried as she fell onto the bench.

 

“I could give you my pair of eyes. Yuri…you will be fine.” Taecyeon said as he hugs her tightly worried to lose her. “No…Taecyeon…I would not accept that…I would be fine…I want to win the competition first before…I decide to leave this country.” Yuri told Taecyeon her plans. Taecyeon nodded. “No matter what your decision is, I will support you…and I will go with you.” Taecyeon continued. Yuri just nods her head as she fell asleep onto Taecyeon shoulder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey chingus! I know some of you cursing and scolding Yunho for being an idiot and dare not confess however, i honestly feel that when a guy who really loves her, he is willing to sacrifice his love for her since he hurted her alot. Enjoy! :)