C34

Mystery

“…I waited more than five years for you to say those words” Yuri said as she embraced Yunho.

“I love you” Yunho finally admitted his feelings before taking out two necklace with the letter ‘Y’ from his pocket.

“This…This…why do you have two of the same kind?”

“I was supposed to give you this five years ago on the same day that you gave me this necklace.” Yunho explained while helping Yuri put on the necklace.

The flame in both hearts have never diminished over the years of waiting. People often say love is handing a gun to the one you love, hoping he/she don’t pull the trigger. But, love is actually all about wanting the best for the other half. Their happiness and other emotions are more important than yours.

“Why didn’t you stop me from leaving five years ago?”

“Because I wanted the best for you! At that moment, I thought that you leaving was the best decision. Now, you have become so successful!”

“You might be a genius in studies but really an idiot when it comes to love! What matters most for me was to be with you!” Yuri said giving Yunho a peck on his lips. However, Yunho pulled Yuri and kissed her romantically.

The night was short but beautiful.

“Thank you for the ride home” Yuri said as she peck him on the lips which was once again pulled into a deep, romantic kiss.

“I will pick you up at 7 this weekend to meet my parents!” Yuri nodded and entered the hotel.

Siwon saw everything that happened between Yuri and Yunho in the car. He was filled with jealousy.

“How was your date with…” Siwon asked trying to hide his jealousy.

“Hmm…” Yuri pondered as she remembered the events that took place through the night and smile at the thought of it.

“Aish…Keep the details! I guess it went well for both of you! This weekend any plans? Let’s go to the theme park!” Siwon said annoyed.   “I can’t! I’m meeting Yunho’s family this weekend!” Yuri said shouting from the bathroom. “Again?! What about me? I don’t want to be alone in this hotel room! Bring me along!” Siwon said pouting as Yuri poked her head through the door shocked at what Siwon just suggested. “You want to go?! Er…Fine! Will notfy Yunho in advance!” Yuri didn’t want to bring Siwon as it might cause awkwardness however when she saw Siwon pout sadly, Yuri couldn’t bear to leave him alone in a foreign land.

[Saturday]

“Don’t spout any nonsense later when you meet Yunho’s family!” Yuri reminded.

“YUNHO!” Yuri shouted and ran towards Yunho. A person can grow maturely however when it comes to love, they are like a child. “You must be Choi Siwon! Nice to meet you! I am Jung Yunho!” Yunho said extending his hand out politely. Though it looks as if the two guys were getting along well, however, they were constantly on guard of each other. No words were spoken in the car.

“Yuri! I missed you! Five years has passed! How can you not contact me at all?! You have turned into a beautiful lady!” Mrs. Jung hugged Yuri.

“Sorry aunty!”

“Oh! And who is this gentleman?” Mrs. Jung asked as she sense an internal battle between her son and the boy.

“He is Choi Siwon! My working partner! I came back to Korea for certain business matters.” Yuri explained while introducing him to Yunho’s mum.

“Nice to meet you, aunty!” Siwon bowed politely.

Mrs.Jung nodded and quickly pulled Yuri to the kitchen. “Who is he? Are you dating him? Ohh!” Mrs. Jung shoot many questions before seeing the necklace around Yuri’s neck. Yuri blushed as she saw that Mrs. Jung has noticed the necklace Yunho has gave her. “My crafty son! He made me so anxious during this five years ever since you went to Paris! When are the both of you getting married?” Mrs. Jung once again started. “Mum! What are you talking about? We just started dating! Stop interfering!” Yunho said before pulling Yuri into the living room.

“Son! If you don’t quickly take action, you might lose her forever! And isn’t this five years enough?” Mrs. Jung said anxiously as she eyed Siwon. “Yup! You better be careful! Yuri is every guy’s ideal woman!” Siwon spoke with a hint of jokiness and seriousness when he eyed Yunho after. “What are the both of you talking about? Aunty! Let’s talk about this later! Come on! Where is Jungmin?” Yuri said pulling Mrs. Jung and looking around after.

“He is walking his brother’s footstep!” Mrs. Jung laughed. “Come on let’s have dinner”

“Thank you for the meal, aunty! I will visit again when I’m in Korea!” Yuri said as she hugged Mrs. Jung. “I cannot wait for the day you officially become my daughter-in-law!” Mrs. Jung whispered which caused Yuri to blush red. Siwon bowed as he bid Yunho’s family farewell.

“Yuri, do you really have to go back to Paris? Can’t you stay?” Yunho broke the silence in the car. “Yunho…I have to go…I came back for work…” Yuri answered before it fell into silence again. “Think about what I said just now.” Yunho said as he peck Yuri’s forehead. A tear slid down.

 

   ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey all! Any comments on my story? I know that I disappointed you all by updating so late and giving crappy updates! Sorry...

I am trying my best to not disappoint my readers and chingus! Please continue to support my story and give me feedback on how to improve. Thanks :)