Chapter 5:

Mystery

“Morning…” Yuri said as she walked down the stairs sleepily. “Yuri. Are you okay about yesterday? I heard that the two brothers fought. They have never fought before.” Mrs. Jung asked concern. Yuri nods her head recalling what happened yesterday. Yunho and Jung min continued to eat their breakfast. “Bye. Mum. I am going to school now.” Yunho said coldly. “Yuri. Are you not going to follow?” Mrs. Jung asked. “Goodbye aunty.” Yuri said as she carried her bag and left the house.

 

“Yunho…Are you angry?” Yuri asked curiously. “No.” Yunho said continuing walking. “Can you teach me? I really want to get into the top 50 self-study class. Please.” Yuri pleaded. “No.” Yunho said. “Why? Please. You are the genius. Can’t you help your fellow schoolmate or housemate? Unless I have got no choice but to spread to the school that we are staying together.” Yuri asked. “You are stupid and dumb but, I did not know you were that cunning.” Yunho said eyeing Yuri again. “I am not…but you forced me…I just wanted you to teach me…” Yuri explained with tears forming in her eyes. “Fine…I hate girls crying…” Yunho said coldly before walking away. “Was that a yes?” Yuri thought.

 

“Yuri!” Tiffany shouted. “Huh? What?” Yuri jumped up. “Did you hear what we were saying?” Sunny asked. “Are you okay?” They asked concern. “Nothing…” Yuri mumbled. “Jung Yunho?” Tiffany suddenly asked. “What? Where?” Yuri immediately stood up looking out of the classroom. “You are still in love with him?” Sunny was shocked. “What? No…I am trying to let go…really.” Yuri said persuading both her friends and herself.

 

“Okay…” They both nod their head before looking at the magazine in their hands. “I must stop thinking of Yunho and prove that I can do it.” Yuri thought. “Yuri!” Taecyeon ran towards Yuri with a box of bento. “This…I prepared it for you.” Taecyeon said happily. “Thanks Taecyeon. What about you?” Yuri asked. “Oh…I only thought of you that I forgotten about myself.” Taecyeon replied. “Want to share? It looks delicious.” Yuri said thankful. “Tiffany, Sunny want to join us?” Yuri asked. They shook their head.

 

Taecyeon and Yuri went to the garden to eat the bento. “Ah~” Taecyeon said wanting to feed Yuri. “It is okay. I can feed myself.” Yuri said before being stuffed with one sushi into . “Delicious!” Yuri shouted. “Really? I can make it for you every day.” Taecyeon replied. “It is okay. But it is really very delicious.” Yuri complimented. While Yuri and Taecyeon were eating happily, someone passed by and saw the whole scenario. He was angry and unhappy.

 

“Thank you Taecyeon for the sumptuous meal today.” Yuri thank before going to the next class. “You are welcome Yuri. I will make more tomorrow.” Taecyeon replied before Yuri was out of sight. “How was the meal with Taecyeon?” Sunny asked excitedly. “He is a really great cook. It was delicious and he is making more tomorrow. Are you both joining us tomorrow?” Yuri asked.

 

“No…We can’t because we have to run errands. Sorry Yuri. Enjoy your meal with Taecyeon.” Tiffany replied before Sunny could answer. Yuri left for her next class. “Why can’t we join them?” Sunny asked Tiffany puzzled. “Yuri is trying to give up on Yunho. And this is the best way for her to let go.” Tiffany replied. “Oh…” Sunny answered as she understands what Tiffany is doing.