C15

Mystery

The next morning,”Yuri…I will miss you…” Mrs. Jung said as she saw Yuri walking down the stairs. “Where is Yuri going? Why would you miss her?” Jung min asked while Yunho kept quiet as usual because he knew the reason. “She…” Mrs. Jung cried as she could not continue. “My house renovation will be finish soon. Therefore, I am moving back to my own house.” Yuri continued for Mrs. Jung. “No~ Yuri…” Jung min said. “Don’t be like this…I will come back and visit you if I have the time…” Yuri said comforting Mrs. Jung.

 

“You promise?” Mrs. Jung asked as she rubbed her tears away. “I…” Yuri said before being cut by Yunho. “She wouldn’t have the time…her boyfriend is more important and will not have the time because of dating.” Yunho said. “I will…even though I may be busy due to SCHOOL WORK…but I will visit.” Yuri said emphasizing on the words. Yunho smirked before leaving for school. Yuri followed behind, “Why are you always against me? I don’t remember doing anything to you.” Yuri said.

 

“You did! Ever since you confessed to me in school then moving to my house…then having a boyfriend even though saying how much you like me…” Yunho said angrily. “I…I…I am now moving back to my house would not disturb you anymore…and confessing to you was a huge mistake...” Yuri said as she stomps ahead of Yunho. “I… confessing to me is a huge mistake? Maybe it is true…I am not like the kind of prince she wants.” Yunho thought as he distanced himself from Yuri.

 

“Stupid…Idiot…I hate stupid Yunho…but I still cannot forget about him…confessing to him could be a huge mistake but…loving him is not a crime…why must he treat me this way?” Yuri mumbled. Taecyeon suddenly taps Yuri’s shoulder that made Yuri shocked. “Yuri…what were you thinking about?” Taecyeon asked. “Oh…nothing Taecyeon…I ask my dad about your question…I am moving back to my own house soon therefore there is not a need.” Yuri replied. “Oh…” Taecyeon said as he thinks it is better that Yuri does not have to stay with that jerk, Yunho…

 

“Yuri…lets go.” Taecyeon said as he puts his arm around Yuri when he saw Yunho looking at them. When Yunho was gone, Yuri pushed Taecyeon arms lightly away. “Taecyeon…I do not feel so comfortable with skin ship yet…so give me some time.” Yuri said apologizing. “Okay…wanna have lunch today together?” Taecyeon asked. “Erm…Taecyeon I need to go somewhere during break…so you can have it with Tiffany and Sunny.” Yuri said smiling. “Where are you going?” Taecyeon asked worried that Yuri was going to look for Yunho. “I want to practice my dance skills. I have not danced for a long time.” Yuri said.

 

“I will bring some food for you.” Taecyeon said as he blushed running off to his class. “Yuri…Taecyeon is treating you so sweet.” Tiffany said happily. “Why do you look happier that Yuri?” Sunny asked Tiffany. “Are you not happy for Yuri?” Tiffany asked in return. They became speechless. “I will be dancing during break want to join me?” Yuri asked. “Okay! Do you want to join the dance competition?” Sunny asked Yuri. “Maybe…” Yuri replied before they started class.

 

“Yuri, your dance has improved.” Tiffany praised. Yuri continued trying to improve her steps. Taecyeon was so excited that he accidently knocked into someone he would never want to meet, Yunho. “I’m sorry.” Taecyeon said before rushing off.

“What is with that guy?” Yunho thought as he followed Taecyeon until he stopped in front of the dance studio. “Oh…he is dating another girl behind Yuri back…” Yunho thought. Taecyeon entered the room and smiled at the girls. “Isn’t that Yuri’s friends?” Yunho thought as he looked closer at who the girl dancing was. “It was Yuri…” He looked shocked.

 

“Wow…Yuri is really good in dancing.” Yunho thought as he went for his counselled meeting. “We would not disturb both of you.” Tiffany said as she pushed Sunny out of the room. “They are very funny.” Taecyeon laughed, “Can you continue dancing while I watch?” He continued. Yuri stood up and got in position before swaying to the tune of the music. Taecyeon watched in amazement and clap.

 

 “Yuri…I support you if you entered the dance competition.” Taecyeon said. “Why don’t you join too? I know you are quite a good dancer.” Yuri said as she remembers Taecyeon dancing too. “How do you know I dance too?” Taecyeon asked in surprised. “I saw you dance before have you forgotten?” Yuri laughed. “She actually remembers about the things we do other than thinking of Yunho.” Taecyeon thought happily.  “I bought some sandwich today…” Taecyeon said as he offered Yuri some.

 

“Oppa… Are you going to join the dance competition?” Ara pulled him suddenly and asked. “Why? It does not matter to you…” Yunho said coldly walking away. “Because I am joining to…and…I would be cheering for you.” Ara said happily. “The competition is split into two groups; boy and girl. The winner for the competition will be rewarded a ticket to Paris and to perform in a musical together.” Yunho explained. “If you join…I can go with you to Paris…and perform in the musical with you.” Ara said picturing the image in her mind. Yunho ignored her by walking off.

 

“Oppa…wait for me…” Ara shouted as she ran after Yunho. “Oppa…what do you think of that stupid girl, Yuri?” Ara asked as she caught up with Yunho. “She is a flirt right? Now, she is dating with prince no.2, Taecyeon.” Ara continued. Yunho just listen quietly. Yunho took his school bag and left the school compound, looking at his watch it was already 5’o clock. He walked home remembering Yuri dancing with soft and hard moves.

 

“I’m home.” Yunho said as he entered through the door. He saw the adults seating at the dining table. “Yunho, we would be eating out tonight. Hurry and get change.” Mr. Jung ordered. Yunho immediately went upstairs not sure what was going on. “Kids…let’s go.” Mrs. Jung called. “Why are we eating out tonight?” Jung min asked. “Yuri is moving house tomorrow…” Mrs. Jung replied unable to hold back her tears. Yuri went forward and hugs Mrs. Jung.

 

“Aunty, for this few months you have treated me like your real daughter…Thank you.” Yuri thanked. “Yuri…I treat you more like my daughter-in-law…” Mrs. Jung hinted to her son. Yunho suddenly got chocked when he heard it. Yuri immediately pours a glass of water and hand it over to Yunho. “Aunty… Stop joking it is not funny at all.” Yuri pouts angrily. Mrs. Jung laughs at Yuri expression and nudges Yunho.

 

The night was short because they shared the memories of Yuri in their house and everything that they experience together. On the way back home, “Yuri…will you be going to compete in the dance competition?” Yunho suddenly asked. “How…did you know I dance?” Yuri asked.