Chapter 25

Mystery

Ding..Dong...Ding...Dong "Hi, this is my first time to your house. Where is uncle?" Yunho asked. "Do you want a glass of water? My dad is not home yet, it is still early. This will be the room where we will practise for the tournament." Yuri said emotionless. "Uncle left you at home alone! Don't you feel lonely?" Yunho asked concern. "I got used to it and Taecyeon would come over sometimes to practise with me. I am not a kid either." Yuri said once again emotionlessly.

"Yunho, forgive me for talking to you like this... My heart is trying to hold the pieces together without falling apart in front of you..." Yuri thought as she looks at Yunho.  "Yuri, I know our relationship is getting pretty complicated...but lets put in our utmost effort in this finals. Okay?" Yunho asked assuring Yuri. Yuri nods. "I have research your dance songs and moves, and these are the selected songs I have picked for the finals. Which do you prefer?" Yunho asked. Yuri was shocked as he actually wants to win this finals with her. All this time she misunderstood his love and concern for her as brother's love or maybe sympathy.  She never realises that Yunho has fallen for her too.

"Let's pick this song: Sway as I feel that this song is suitable for both of us. Since the theme is ballroom." Yuri picked out the song from the list he gave to her. "You sure? This song is.. Hmm okay lets try." Yunho said. They practised, discussed and researched on dance steps from experts on the dance. "Let's take a break first. And look at the time, i have to go soon.. You should rest too since you was just discharged from the hospital." Yunho said as he walked towards the door.  "I know you are worried about me but I am totally fine. The doctor is hiding nothing from you so don't worry and let's just concentrate for this upcoming last tournament. Please let me keep the beautiful memories before I leave this country." Yuri said before she turned her back against Yunho to prevent him  from seeing the tears. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear chingus, I might be not be able to update everyday due to packed schedule but i promised that i will try to update as often as possible. Sorry pls forgive me dear chingus.. :(