C20

Mystery

“We got to go to Yuri’s new house now.” Mrs. Jung shouted. “Coming…” Jung min replied and ran down the stairs. “I am not going. I have lots of projects to do.” Yunho said sounding uninterested and walking towards the kitchen. “Okay…Yunho do you have anything to say to Yuri?” Mrs. Jung asked before stepping out of the house. “No.” He replied. They left the house without Yunho. The house was empty. Yunho walked up to his room sighing away.

 

“Yuri…it has been 2 weeks only and you have loss so much weight.” Mrs. Jung said as she hugs Yuri. Yuri just smiled. “You have such a big house.” Jung min added. “I don’t understand my dad, there is only me and him staying and most of the time he is working. I feel lonely living in such a big house alone.” Yuri said. “You can come over often to our house for dinner. Yuri, you are like my daughter, you are always welcome to our house.” Mrs. Jung said happily. “I am so lucky to have two brothers.” Yuri said as she glances at Jung min.

 

“Oh, Yunho said he have a lot of projects to do hence not able to come over.” Mrs. Jung explained as she saw Yuri’s eye looking around as if finding someone. “Oh.” Yuri replied. Yuri brought Mrs. Jung and Jung min around the mansion. Mrs. Jung talked to Yuri about things that happened during that 2 weeks while Jung min was busy wandering around the house. Before they left, Jung min whispered a words to Yuri. Yuri looked at him shocked.

 

When they left, Yuri sighed before walking to the backyard. Her favorite spot was the swing in the backyard. She sat down and thought about many memories. “It took me a roller coaster ride before I found out that you weren’t the one for me…or should I say that I am not the one you are meant for.” Yuri thought.

 

The next day in school was the 2nd round competition. Everyone was crowding around the bulletin board to see who they were competing with. Yuri was trying to find her name with many heads blocking. She tries to squeeze through the people when suddenly she remembers the first round where she was encountering the same problem…He came and helped her. Now, she is all left alone…She must remember that he is her brother now. Yuri searched for her name and her friends before finding her friends.

 

Suddenly, she saw his shadow walked pass. She doesn’t know why but she ran after it. “Yunho!” Yuri panted as she taps on his shoulder. Yunho turns around shocked to see her running after him. “Yes?” Yunho said coldly. “I heard you are very busy with projects that you could not come yesterday.” She broke the silence. “I’m sorry.” That was all he could say. “It’s okay…you are my brother, and as your sister, I must understand how busy you are in school.” Yuri said hiding her pain when she said the word, ‘brother’ and ‘sister’.

 

“Sister? I think you should get ready for the competition, I got to go now.” Yunho said as he immediately excused himself. Yuri’s tears fell once his back faced towards her. She quickly rubs away the tears and looked for her friends. “Who is our competitor’s?” Sunny asked impatiently. “Huh? Oh…you are competing with Nicole (Kara), Tiffany competing with Minzy (2NE1) and I am competing with G.NA.” Yuri said.

 

“Who is that mysterious guy dressed like this?” Sunny pointed out. Yuri walked towards him. “Excuse me, are you new in school?” Yuri asked. He turned around and hugged her.

“Why are you hugging Yuri? Let go of her.” Taecyeon said as he pulled Yuri away from him. “I know Yuri. You must be her protective boyfriend right?” The mysterious guy said as he pointed at Taecyeon. “Who are you?” Yuri asked. “You really don’t know who I am? I know you still love my brother and will always be my sister-in-law.” [Jung min whispered a words to Yuri before leaving.] “I know who you are already. The only person who would call me that would be you. Jung min must you dress like this and scare me? And I am not your sister-in-law. I am your sister.” Yuri said.

 

“What sister-in-law?” Taecyeon, Sunny and Tiffany chorused. “It is nothing. Don’t have to bother about him.” Yuri said. “Who are you?” Taecyeon said angrily. “I am Jung min, Yunho’s brother.” The mysterious guy replied. “Then why must you covered up till like this? Are you looking for your brother?” Yuri asked. “No…don’t tell him I came. He would scold me.” Jung min said. They all laughed. “Yuri, have you really given up on my brother?” Jung min asked Yuri in front of everyone.

 

“I…I…I already have a boyfriend and I should really thank Yunho. If he never rejects me, I would have not known how good Taecyeon is to me.” Yuri said hiding her sadness. There was someone listening to their conversation the whole time. “Am I really unworthy for you love for just rejecting you once? And why have you given up on the love for me so easily? Is Taecyeon really so much better than me?” He thought to himself. Jung min saw someone hiding behind the pillar, from the shadow it looks like his brother.

 

“So, Hyung have heard everything…he really looks very sad. I must help them.” Jung min thought. “Yuri, what if my brother regretted rejecting you?” He asked Yuri. She was stunned for a moment and then looking at Taecyeon before replying. “I already have a boyfriend and Yunho is my brother, have you forgotten?” Yuri replied.

 

 She could hear her heart breaking into pieces when she says it but she knows Yunho is listening. She has to do that, so that she could give up on this impossible love. She did not realize that Yunho has also fallen for her; it was all pity to her. Yunho slowly walked away hoping no one realize his presence. After realizing that Yunho has left, Yuri excuses her before running down the corridor towards the restroom.

She locked herself in one of the cubicles and cried her eyes out.

 

It was killing her bit by bit. She stood up, rubs the tears away walking out as if nothing has just happened. “Yuri, where have you been? Taecyeon was panicking when did not know where you went for so long.” Sunny as she ran towards Yuri. “Where is he now? I needed the restroom urgently. And where is Jung min?” Yuri asked. “Taecyeon is dancing now and Jung min wants to watch you dance. It is your turn soon.” Sunny continued.

 

They both walked to the hall and see the crowd cheering for different groups compete. Yuri walked onto the stage and prepared for her turn against G.NA. “I saw you dance during the 1st round. Your dance moves are so ordinary. You are going down this round.” G.NA said proudly. Yuri just nods silently. It was their turn. The music started, Yuri just danced to the move ignoring all the cheers around her. She saw Yunho standing near the entrance looking at her direction. She tries to concentrate however; she fell on the ground as the competition was still on.

She stood up immediately and continued where she ended off. The judges were shaking their heads. The result for this round is, …

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey subscribers/ Chingus!! I hope i nv disappoint you in my story! I know some might dislike taecyul shippings but pls bear with me awhile.. And i know you all cannot wait to know the results of the winners for the dance tournament.. I will try to update quickly that chapter. So wait for my return dear chingus! And please subscribe :)