C14

Mystery

“Oh…Yunho…you are home.” She said walking down the stairs. Both guys looked towards her directions. “Yuri, what are you doing here?” Taecyeon ran towards Yuri and asked. “Erm…I…Taecyeon, let’s go upstairs I will explain everything to you.” Yuri said as she don’t like the way Yunho is looking at. Taecyeon followed her to her room. “Taecyeon…whatever I am saying now…I hope you give me a chance to explain what is going on.” Yuri said as she sat on her bed while Taecyeon sat on the chair opposite her.

 

“I…he…My dad and Yunho’s dad are best friends. They took my father and me in as my house is under renovation. I did not expect it to be him…and it was just after my failure confession that I moved in. I did not tell you or my friends as I worried that you all would misunderstand. And if the school found out...I…will be in trouble…” Yuri told the truth. Taecyeon hug Yuri. “It is okay…do you want to stay over at my house instead? My house has spare rooms…and at least you would not feel so awkward in front of Yunho.” Taecyeon asked as he did not like the feeling of Yuri staying at Yunho’s house.

 

“I will discuss with my father first. And can you not tell anyone about this?” Yuri said.  Taecyeon nods his head before Yuri sending him to the door as he wanted to let Yuri rest well. “So? What was his reaction?” Yunho suddenly spoke which scared Yuri. “How long have you been sitting there?” Yuri asked shocked. “A while ago…so what did he say?” Yunho asked again. “I told him the truth…and he told me to consider moving to his house to stay instead.” Yuri said before walking up the stairs. “Moving to his house?” Yunho thought angrily.

 

“Luckily, Taecyeon was not angry…but how am I going to ask daddy…” Yuri thought. “Yuri!” Jung min shouted as he entered her room. She jumped up as she was startled. “Jung min, don’t scare me like this.” Yuri pouts as she lightly hit Jung min. “Sorry, Yuri…Are you feeling better?” Jung min asked. Yuri nods her head. “I will leave now…if anything finds me.” Jung min said as he gently close the door after winking at Yuri.

 

“Yuri, are you feeling better?” Her dad asked. “After sleeping for so long…I think I can go back to school tomorrow…” Yuri replied. “If you are still not feeling well, rest another day…okay?” Her dad said worried. “Daddy…my friend asked me to stay over at his house instead.” Yuri said. “Who is he? Is he the guy you are dating now? Actually I don’t think there is a need because our house renovation will be done in a week or 2.” Yuri’s dad replied. “He…I am dating with him now…Oh…so we would be moving soon?” Yuri asked. He just nodded.

 

Yuri went back to her room after the conversation. “I would be moving back to my own home…I will not be staying here…anymore…” Yuri said crying as she locked herself in her room. “Thanks for this 2 months staying over at your house…but…our house will be done just in a week or 2 therefore Yuri and I would be leaving.”  Thank you for treating Yuri so well.” Mr. Kwon bow to thank them. “What are you talking about? No…Yuri…cannot…I would miss Yuri a lot if she leaves.” Mrs. Jung cried.

 

Yunho overheard the adult’s conversation as he wanted to get a cup of water. “Then, after you move back to your house…you must come over sometimes when you are free. We can get together like how we use to okay?” Mr. Jung said to his buddy. Mr. Kwon nods his head.