C19

Mystery

“My competitor is Minho.” Taecyeon replied. “I heard he is quite good in dancing…but I know you can do better.” Yuri cheered. “I will look for you when I finish beating that guy…” Taecyeon said as he laughed. Yuri laughs before walking towards Hyun-ah. “Hi…” Yuri said politely. “Oh…so you’re the one I am competing with.” Hyun-ah said arrogantly. “I would not lose to you…so don’t be kind to me later in the battle.” Yuri said before walking away.

 

“Isn’t that Yunho dancing against Woo young? The way he dances is so handsome…” Girl 1 praised. Yuri heard her conversation and looked towards their direction. She watched Yunho dancing with awe. “He is such a good dancer. Go Yunho…” Yuri thought before quickly walking away. “Next up is Yuri and Hyun-ah battle.” The MC announced.

 

“Go Yuri!” Tiffany and Sunny cheered. Yuri walked up the stage nervously. They got into position before the music was . Yuri was swaying with the music while everyone was shocked. Yuri was so absorbed into the music that she could only concentrate on the music that she did not hear any comments or cheers from anyone.

 

They never knew that Yuri was such an awesome dancer even Ara was shocked. “I’m impressed.” Ara thought. “Yuri won this round.” The MC announced as the judges show both their scores. “I can’t believe I lose to that girl.” Hyun-ah said angrily before walking towards Ara.

 

“Is okay Hyun-ah…you did well.” Her friends comforted. “Yuri, you were awesome.” Tiffany and Sunny praised. “Did you all get into the 2nd round?” Yuri asked. They nodded before cheering. “What?! You all lost to that three?” Ara said angrily. “I did not know all of them were such good dancer. I will make them out the next round.” Ara said before running off to look for Yunho. “Oppa…” Ara called. Yunho wanted to congrats Yuri but heard her voice which made him stopped in his tracks.

 

“Congratulation Oppa….and I also won.” Ara said. “Good for you…and thank you.” Yunho said trying to walk away. “I did not know that girl Yuri was so good at dancing. Hyun-ah even lost to her.” Ara said.  “Oh…”Yunho said trying to sound very uninterested. “The next round is tomorrow right?” Ara asked. “I got work to do…and yes the next round is tomorrow.” Yunho said before rushing off.

 

Ara was pissed off that Yunho was not interested in her and drove off to clubbing. “Did Taecyeon win too?” Yuri asked. “I think you should ask him yourself.” Tiffany said pretending to look sad. “Why?” Yuri asked. Sunny shrugged before Yuri ran out of the hall to look for Taecyeon.

 

After Yuri ran off, Tiffany and Sunny started laughing. They just wanted to joke with Yuri and forgotten that Yuri believe in their every word.  “Yuri!” Someone shouted her name as she was still running. Yuri turned around to see…

“Taecyeon…” Yuri ran towards Taecyeon immediately. “I heard you lost…” Yuri continued. “What? I did? Silly, I told you I would win remember? If I won the guy battle, you promised to go on a date with me.” Taecyeon said as he smiled. “Oh…he he…Tiffany and Sunny tricked me!” Yuri pouts. Taecyeon shuffled Yuri’s hair. “My hair is messy…it’s your entire fault.” Yuri pouts again. Taecyeon laughed at Yuri’s cuteness. “You’re so mean…” Yuri said as she pretended to be angry walking away.

 

Taecyeon immediately chased after and said,” Don’t be angry, my princess…” Yuri started laughing as she saw how Taecyeon showed his puppy eyes. “You tricked me too…” Taecyeon said as he chased after Yuri running along the hallway. Yuri ran until accidently banging onto the ‘wall’. “Ouch…my head hurts.” Yuri said as she rubbed her head before looking at which ‘wall’ she knocked onto.

 

“Are you okay?” Taecyeon ran towards Yuri. “You’re always a klutz…” Yunho said before walking off angrily. The ‘wall’ was actually Yunho. “Why was he so cold and angry?” Yuri thought as she gently rubs her bruise. “I’m fine.” Yuri replied to Taecyeon. “That guy did not even say sorry.” Taecyeon said angrily and wanted to look for Yunho to scold him however Yuri stops him.

 

“It was my fault…I knocked onto him…it’s not his fault…come on don’t be angry.” Yuri smile. Taecyeon anger vanishes when he saw Yuri smile. “Are you still staying with that jerk?” Taecyeon asked. “No…I moved back to my own house already…Tiffany and Sunny went to my house before…Next time I invite you all over again okay?” Yuri said.

 

Taecyeon nods his head. “Let’s go home.” Yuri said as she pulled Taecyeon along. Yunho was actually hiding behind the pillar hearing their conversation. “Isn’t she the one who confessed to me? What is she trying to do now?” Yunho thought angrily. “I’m home.” Yunho said. “How is Yuri?” Mrs. Jung asked. “She…is fine. She is very blissful with her boyfriend.” Yunho said before walking up the stairs. “I must go to their school and check out what is really going on…I doubt my son would tell me.” Mrs. Jung thought and sighed before informing her son of Saturdays’ event.

 

“Yuri invited us over to her house this weekend.” Mrs. Jung informed. Yunho stopped at his tracks before continuing walking to his room. “Why would she invite us to her house? And I wonder how her house looks like.” Yunho thought. “Hyung…how was the dance competition? I know you won…did Yuri win too?” Jung min asked. “She…won…” Yunho said.

 

“Really…that is so good…she must be a very good dancer. I am curious how she looks as she dances.” Jung min said. “Don’t tell me you intend to come to our school and take a look?” Yunho raise his brow. “Hyung, that is a good idea…I will get prepared for tomorrow. And I know my sister-in-law would win the next round, have to go and cheer for her.” Jung min said as he ran off.

 

“What sister-in-law? JUNG MIN” Yunho shouted. “Jung min is not interested in Yuri anymore…but what’s the point…Yuri likes Taecyeon…” Yunho sighed as he lay on his bed. “I cannot wait to see who my competitor is…and I wonder why Yunho was so angry with me…was it because I knocked onto him…Why am I thinking of all this? I must treat Yunho more like an older brother…” Yuri said.