C29

Mystery

"Doctor, please tell me was that what Yuri was hiding from us? That was the news to protect us?" Yunho interrupted the doctor. "She..Yes.. That was the news she was keeping from all of you." The doctor said sadly. Everyone was waiting for the doctor to explain Yuri's condition.

 

"She...There is a midazolam in her stomach. Midazolam is a kind of drug which is used for children before their surgery. It would cause dizziness before they lose their consciousness. This is the case for Yuri. However, her condition…We made a mistake in her report. She is healthy and her night blindness has not only worsened but is improving. Sorry for the troubles caused." The doctor apologised.

 

Everyone was relieved to hear that Yuri is okay. "And she is awake already. She wants to see her father." The doctor added before walking away quickly. "Yuri? Are you feeling better?" Her dad asked. "I am feeling better but... Daddy who are they?" Yuri asked pointing at Yunho's family.

 

"They are Yunho's parents. You don't remember?" Her dad asked again. Yuri shook her head and hide her herself under the blanket. "Taecyeon! Tell them to leave especially him. I don't want to see him. My head hurts." Yuri said pulling Taecyeon. Yunho was shocked and heartbroken as she doesn't remember him.

 

All of them left Yuri and Taecyeon in the room to look for the doctor. "She is suffering from selective memory loss. There are certain things, the more she tries to remember the more she forgets. It could be caused when she fainted and hit her head against the floor. You all can use ways to make her remember." The doctor said.

 

"Hyung! You and Yuri won the competition. Both of you can go Paris for your honeymoon."  Jung min said informing his brother the results of the competition. "Why did we win? We did not complete it either." Yunho asked. "Ara withdrew from the competition and the teachers really felt the feelings when Yuri and you dance. They can feel how much you want each other but there is an obstacle. The teachers congratulate the both of you, for the wonderful performance." Jung min said happily. "Thanks!" Yunho said before putting the phone down. All he cares now is not the competition but Yuri to remember him.

 

 

"Yuri! Why didn't you tell us your condition and did you really forget about Yunho?" Tiffany asked. "I just remembered I confess to him and then I can't remember the rest! How did I know his family?" Yuri asked. Tiffany and Sunny told the whole story of her confession to her staying in his due to your house's renovation. Then to how Yuri accepted Taecyeon as her boyfriend.

 

"Taecyeon, since everyone is not around now, let's have a talk." Yuri said as Taecyeon took a seat beside Yuri. "I know what you have to tell me!” Taecyeon paused. "You want to break up because you cannot remember how it started and till now you cannot let him go right?" Taecyeon continued.

 

"Taecyeon, you are half-correct! I feel that it’s unfair for you to love me one-sided only! And I...I did not lose my memory... It was a lie so that they all can move on and forgets me." Yuri confessed. "I don't mind loving you one-sided! Wait! Did you just say you remember the whole events?" Taecyeon asked. Yuri nods her head. "But since you have decided, I don't think I can change your mind! Where you planning to go? And before the competition, you promised to go on a date with me." Taecyeon reminded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey chingus, this story is dedicated to my chingu : BlackPearl_Goddess! 

I am hoping everyday for her comeback :) I am sorry for the long wait! This is my latest update, I try to update asap for the next chapter! Please be patient my dear chingus! Thank you for your support and if pls leave a comment, I will try to reply :)