Chapter 1:

Mystery

“Are you crazy?” Her best friends shouted. She was silent. “Yuri, he is the most perfect prince. We are the not the kind of people where he would want to get close. Is it possible for you to be together with the legendary prince?” Her friends questioned that left her to ponder. “It is true. We are impossible together but I want to try.” Yuri said with a determined look. Her friends sighed.

 

“He is here…do you think he saw the letter I wrote to him?” Yuri asked her friends at the cafeteria nervously. They kept quiet. He looked at them for a moment before walking away. “Yuri!” One of her friend, Sunny, shouted which caught his attention. He stopped at his tracks for a while before walking up to class. “He has not read the letter?” Yuri mumbled disappointedly. “I think he haven’t…don’t worry he would soon.” Her friends comforted before a voice suddenly spoke.

 

“You are Kwon Yuri?” Yuri looked up to see who was speaking. It was him, the legendary prince. Yuri nodded blushing. He walked down the stairs again, standing in front of Yuri. He handed her a letter. Yuri looked at him blushing. “Do I open the letter now?” Yuri asked shyly. He kept his cold look while he nods his head.  Yuri opens the letter carefully to see a grade on the card.

 

Ara, the meanest girl snatched the letter from Yuri as she was jealous that he gave her a letter. “What? D-?” She said laughing away while Yuri stared at the floor embarrassed. “I knew it Yunho will never accept any girl especially a girl like you.” Ara continued laughing at Yuri. Yuri resists her tears from falling.

 

“Who bully you?” Taecyeon asked embracing her in public. “Yunho, I know you are very smart and handsome but you are very cruel towards girls. You better watch out for hurting my dear Yuri.” Taecyeon pointed at Yunho before leaving with Yuri.

 

The place was filled with whispers. “Yuri, are you okay?” Her friends comforted. Yuri just nods her head. “Yuri, forget about Yunho. He is not worth your tears.” Taecyeon said angrily. “Can I be alone for a while?” Yuri asked while walking off.

 

She ran towards the place she loves the most, the dance studio. She chooses the music she wanted and started dancing to it. She has been dancing for 2 hours and had not stopped. Her friends followed her secretly worried about their best friend. “She has dance for at least 2 hours…aren’t we going to stop her?” Sunny asked worried. “Have you forgotten that Yuri loves dancing? But I think she should really stop.” Tiffany said. They ran towards Yuri who was panting. “Yuri! Please. Stop.” They pleaded. “Let me dance one last song." Yuri insisted. “We will dance together.” They said as they held Yuri and danced to the sad melody.

 

“Thanks. I have to try and let go of my crush for Yunho. Now, I know how he sees me.” Yuri said disappointed. “FIGHTING!” They shouted.