C21

Mystery

The winner for the 2nd round is…Yuri. “I won…I won…I get to enter the final round.” Yuri thought happily. She ran towards her friend happily however they were not wearing a smile on their faces. “What happened?” Yuri asked concern. Jung min walked towards Yuri. “That was awesome…but why did you suddenly make a mistake?” Jung min asked. “Err…”Before Yuri could replied, Taecyeon came running towards Yuri.

 

“Yuri, I make it to the final round. What about you?” Taecyeon asked. “I…passed but Fany and Sunny did not.” Yuri said. “It is alright, I treat for dinner?” Taecyeon gave a suggestion. “I cannot, I am having dinner at Jung min’s tonight. I promise you after the competition okay?” Yuri said. Taecyeon just nodded. Yuri walked with Jung min home. “Are you serious about what you say in front of your friends?” Jung min asked suddenly.

 

“What things? In front of my friends?” Yuri asked. “You are giving up on my brother.” Jung min stated. Yuri was speechless. “I know you still have feelings for my brother…why don’t you give both my brother and yourself a chance?” Jung min asked. “It is impossible. Please Jung min…Don’t talk about your brother in front of me. I am really trying…and am very tired now.” Yuri said before fainting on the street.

 

Jung min immediately called the ambulance. “Hyung…Yuri…Yuri…” Jung min called immediately panicked in the situation he is in. Yunho rushed over to the nearest hospital from school. “Do you have a patient named Kwon Yuri?” Yunho said trying to stay calm. The nurse looked at the tall, masculine men panting and had a worried face on his face made her quite jealous. “She is in level 3 room 520.” The nurse said before seeing him running off.

 

“His girlfriend must be so lucky.” The nurse thought. Yunho ran towards the room as he saw his brother pacing outside the room nervously. “What happened?” Yunho pulled his brother and asked. “The doctor is still checking on her.” Jung min replied. “God, I pray that she will be fine.” Yunho prayed silently. After a few minutes, the doctor walked out of the room showing a solemn face.

 

“How is Yuri? Doctor” Jung min asked. The doctor looked at the two boys before saying, “She had over-exhausted herself. She needs more rest. You may enter, she has just woken up.” The doctor said before walking away. “Is it my imagination but I feel that the doctor is hiding something from us? I think is my imagination” Yunho thought before rushing into the room.

 

“I hope this girl is happy with the decision she made.” The doctor thought as he sighed. “Yuri, you have frightened me.” Jung min said hugging Yuri. “I am fine, sorry.” Yuri said as she comforted Jung min. “Oh, Hyung was more worried than me. I think he have things to say to you. I will leave first.” Jung min said as he pushed his brother towards Yuri.

 

“Yuri, are you really okay?” Yunho asked looking at Yuri. Her expression changed for a while before she immediately replied. “Of course, maybe due to the recent competition I had not enough sleep.” Yuri said as she smiles. “Yuri, even though we cannot be lovers, but I am still your older brother remember? You can talk to me about things you know.” Yunho said. “Yunho, you think too far…I am fine. And I will never forget I have two brothers who will always…love me.” Yuri said. Yunho walked out of the room, his heart broken into a million pieces but to Yuri it is the best choice for Yunho before…she leave.