C17

Mystery

Yuri had no choice but to go. Knock…Knock… “Oh…it is that girl…what is she doing here again? Why does prince no.2 like her? Luckily Yunho don’t…” They gossip when she walked in the class. Yunho looked up to see Yuri walking in the class, placing the stack of papers on the table before walking out. Yunho remembered Yuri dancing in the studio so beautifully.

 

“That was so awkward…luckily Yunho never pulled me back…” Yuri said as she walked towards her class. Yuri took her bag and walked home alone. She walked along the path remembering moving into Yunho house without knowing…Surviving in his house under the care of Mrs. Jung and Jung Min…and last but not least…Yunho… “I’m home…” Yuri called out. There was silence in the house. “Where is everyone?”Yuri thought. “I’m home…” Yunho said opening the door while taking off his shoes.

 

“Yunho…” Yuri called. “Where is everybody?” Yunho looked shocked and asked. “I am not sure…do you want to have a chat first before I pack my items and moved off…” Yuri suggested. Yunho followed Yuri to the back garden and sat down. “Thank you for tolerating me this few months…” Yuri thanked. “You have thanked me before…I did not do much…” Yunho said. “So are you prepared for the competition? What song are you choosing?” Yuri asked. “I am quite ready…I will be dancing ‘checkmate’…you?” Yunho asked.

 

“Oh…it is a surprise…and good luck for the competition…I got to pack now…my dad has been waiting quite a while already.” Yuri said standing up. “Good luck to you too.” Yunho mumbled but Yuri heard it. She smiled and walked to the room she has been feeling like home. She packed the last item in her luggage…carrying it down slowly. “The warmth I once have is gone again…” Yuri smiled and walked out of the house, hailing a cab to her new home…where she have to adapt to a cold, big and lonely house.

 

Yunho was looking at Yuri took her luggage and look at the house once more before taking the cab. “Goodbye...” Yuri whispered. Yuri walked into her house…silence filled the big house… “Daddy…” Yuri shouted which echo across the room. There was a piece of paper on the table. “My precious daughter, your boxes of items are already in your room. The maids would only arrive tomorrow. I have work therefore need to rush back…see you tonight” Mr. Kwon wrote to Yuri.

 

Yuri sighed and walked to her room. “What is the use of such a big house?” Yuri thought. Yuri walked to her personal dance studio and started dancing. Yuri felt that dancing is a way to express its feelings. The next day, Yuri’s chauffeur drove her to school as she was not used to her new house route to school. When Yuri stepped out of her car, everyone looked at her with mumble. “Sunny!” Yuri ran over to Sunny and Tiffany as she felt awkward with the people’s stares and mumbles.

 

 “Yuri, why did your chauffeur drive you to school today? I thought you hated that.” Sunny asked. “Because I moved to my new house…and I am not sure of the route…that’s why…” Yuri sighed. Tiffany pat Yuri’s back lightly. “Don’t be upset with the way they look at you…We are there for you…” Tiffany said smiling brightly. “Let’s go to your house to practice later.” Sunny suggested. They nod their head before walking to class ignoring the stares.

“Yuri…can you join me for break today instead of dancing? Just for today…” Taecyeon pulled Yuri lightly out of the class showing his cute, irresistible puppy eyes. “Hmm…Okay...” Yuri said. Taecyeon was jumping happily along the corridor while Yuri giggles at his reaction. The bell rang, “Tiffany…Sunny…” Yuri called but was cut off by someone. “Yuri…Let’s go…Sorry Tiffany and Sunny…” Taecyeon said pulling Yuri off. “Wait~” Yuri said while being pulled off.

 

“They look so adorable together.” Sunny said giving her aegyo. Tiffany just laughs at the couple. Taecyeon finally let go when he brought Yuri to the garden. “Taecyeon” Yuri screamed. Taecyeon immediately covered his ears. “What is going on my princess?” Taecyeon asked worriedly. “I have not told my friends…and you pulled me off…” Yuri pouts angrily. “Don’t be angry…I cooked your favorite food.” Taecyeon said as he opened the container he was holding on.

 

“Is it really you who cook it?” Yuri said as she immediately sat down and faced the food. Taecyeon laugh at Yuri cuteness. “I am still angry…” Yuri said cutely. “Yuri…Can you go with me to a date if I win the upcoming dance competition?” Taecyeon asked.  Yuri thought for a while before nodding her head. “I will confirm win the competition…” Taecyeon said. “Thanks for the food…It is delicious.” Yuri thanked.

 

Taecyeon smiled and brought Yuri to her next class. On the way to class, Ara and her gang met Yuri and Taecyeon, prince no.2 laughing away. They walked towards Yuri angrily. “Yuri! Don’t think that you are very beautiful just because prince no.2 accepted you…I bet Taecyeon was forced to accept you and don’t forget Yunho rejected you…And I heard you are competing in the upcoming dance competition…don’t think about winning…you are just a loser...I would confirm beat you in it…” Ara said aggressively.

 

Taecyeon was about to reply before Yuri stopped him. “Meet you at the competition.” Yuri said before pulling Taecyeon away. “Why wouldn’t you let me scold her?” Taecyeon said angrily. “Taecyeon…don’t bother about what others say okay?” Yuri said smiling. Taecyeon anger immediately vanished when he saw Yuri smile at him. “Bye Taecyeon…I got to go to my next class.” Yuri said waving as she entered her class.

 

Yunho heard about the commotion between Ara and Yuri. He felt helpless that he could not help Yuri. “I have to win the competition.” Both Taecyeon and Yunho thought. “Yuri…I heard Ara bullied you again. Are you okay?” Tiffany asked worriedly. “I’m fine” Yuri said hugging Tiffany and Sunny. “Let’s practice for victory.” Sunny cheered as they were about to get picked up by Yuri chauffeur.

 

Yuri received a call from Taecyeon. “Hello? I’m fine. I’m going home with Tiffany and Sunny. Okay…” Yuri replied. “Was that Taecyeon?” Sunny asked. Yuri nods her head. “He really cared a lot for you.” Sunny added. “He thought I was kidnapped by Ara.” Yuri laughed. “He is really a nice guy.” Tiffany said. Yuri just nods silently.

 

“Wow…Yuri I know your family is rich but…this is so beyond my expectations.” Sunny and Tiffany said as they explored the two-story mansion. Sunny was running to the backyard while Tiffany ran to Yuri room to explore her walk-in wardrobe. “Don’t mess up the house…” Yuri shouted as she entered the house. The maids immediately bow to Yuri when she entered. “Miss…did you eat yet?” One of the maids asked politely. “I have eaten…and you can call me Yuri…I hate being called miss.” Yuri said smiling back at the maids. The maids looked at Yuri with surprised. They had never come across such a polite girl.