Chapter 30

Mystery

“Let's go this weekend once I'm discharged!" Yuri said avoiding the other question. "How long you intend to fake your illness?" Taecyeon asked. Yuri looked towards the window, enjoying the scenery as she replied "As long as possible..."

 

"Yuri, why not we migrate to USA after you are discharged? I know your feelings for Yunho has not changed. And you faked your illness." Yuri's dad said hugging her daughter. “Dad…When did you found out? I am sorry.” Yuri apologised. “Yuri, you are my precious daughter, I know I have never spent much time with you due to work but I understand my daughter, and I know she will understand why I am working so hard! Yuri, I know you don’t like staying in a big house because you feel insecure and lonely, correct?” Yuri’s dad confessed. Yuri nods her head and wipes her tears with her back hands. “Dad, I missed mummy! Do you think she is protecting us from above?” Yuri asked as she looked out of the window.

 

“Dad, let’s go USA! Could you give me two weeks before we leave? I want to settle everything before I leave this place…” Yuri asked. Yuri’s dad nods his head before walking out of the room. “Yuri! Why are you in a dazed? Are you feeling unwell? I should go and call the doctor now!” Taecyeon said as he ran out of the room. “God, why is it him? He is such a nice boy…why make him give his heart to someone like me, who doesn’t deserve it?” Yuri thought as she immediately rubs the tears away.

 

“Yuri, are you still feeling unwell?” The doctor ran in while Taecyeon was panting. “Taecyeon, could you wait for me in the car? I need to speak to the doctor for a minute.” Yuri asked before Taecyeon walked out giving Yuri space.

 

“Doctor, is my condition really a mistake?”

 

“Don’t worry! This time I’m sure, you’re perfectly fine. And I’m sorry for the mistake made previously.”

 

“I…I…”

 

“You like the other boy right? He was the most worried every time I see him. I doubt he loves you because of sympathy! Why don’t you give him or yourself a chance?”

 

“I tried…I gave this boy a chance instead…or should I say I tried giving myself a chance to love again…but I felt that I failed to do so…I have and is going to hurt this boy again…why must god give me such a nice guy and I cannot do the same for him? Why?”

 

“You did not give yourself or him a chance! The chance is for someone you truly love and…God helps those who help themselves. Why must you pushed yourself to the corner and continue to stay that way! You should step out of that insecurity! If there is a will, there is a way!” The doctor said before walking out of the room.

 

------------------------

Hey chingus! I'm back! Please guide me on how to improve further! Your every comment is my motivation to work harder to provide better story for you all :) sorry for the long wait :)